Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Most of the employee's resigned/left the country and no one is answering calls anymore, all the emails go unanswered ... I think this Saga will end soon.

I completely agree but how many of us have given E.G. The time to come out of it as far as my experience with E.G. They are one of the companies who are still standing through all odds and for that matter even my RM has been helpful and gives me timely updates....so why don't we try something different and have positive way to deal with the same I'm sure people who invested from 2012 onwards have recovered their funds 3 times more and have nothing to loose if they spend on lawyers or if E.G. Doesn't pay....it will only hit the clients who didn't recover a single penny do you get my point hence we have to have to speak to E.G.
I agree with you but there is nobody who's representing the company anymore, nobody answering calls, neither emails and simultaneously the owner is under custody so whom to approach with our positive approach .. :p:p:p;););):D:D:D:D

I only got to know about the petition.Is it closed?I currently cant afford a lawyer,and Im sure there many of us out here,it would make the case stronger.I did not receive a single dirham from my hard earned investment.

I only got to know about the petition.Is it closed?I currently cant afford a lawyer,and Im sure there many of us out here,it would make the case stronger.I did not receive a single dirham from my hard earned investment.
If you back read through the forum you can lodge your complaint with the Al Barsha police. Will only cost you a couple of document translations. Your complaint and evidence will go towards the criminal case lodged and being built against SL and EG and will probably put you in as go a place to receive money back if found as those with civil cases. Chances of money back aside will add to the prosecution for those guilty criminals. And that is not just SL but dozens within the operation.

Where is SL wife? Still chilling in beautiful Gôã? What's happening???? Hope he is released soon and we all get our money.

Where is SL wife? Still chilling in beautiful Gôã? What's happening???? Hope he is released soon and we all get our money.

If he's released, he'll spend his time busily hiding any money and other assets he's got access to.

While Bernard Madoff was under "house arrest" awaiting trial, he tried to make $1 million in diamonds, expensive watches, and other jewelry disappear by mailing them away to friends and relatives. What makes anyone think that Sydney won't try to hide assets and then flee?

Back