Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Guys chill. Just take a break from all this and go for a long vacation. Sip a beer. Nobody ain't getting their money back in next 10 years or even after that. Surely not until SL is out. It's been 6 months already he has been behind the bars. By now he might hav even lost the practice of using a mouse or a touch pad. Trading is very very far away.

Add to that that he had more than a full year trading before he went to jail and nobody got their money back. They didn't even receive the so-called profits.

It appears that SL wasn't using any game-changing forex algorithm. The account statements say so. Out of jail, it's proven he's not paying out. In jail, it doesn't look like he will too. But hopefully some asset will turn out somewhere as consolation.

Guys chill. Just take a break from all this and go for a long vacation. Sip a beer. Nobody ain't getting their money back in next 10 years or even after that. Surely not until SL is out. It's been 6 months already he has been behind the bars. By now he might hav even lost the practice of using a mouse or a touch pad. Trading is very very far away.

With the number of cases registered, I don't think that's happening even in 10 YRS and even if it happens earlier than that, he'll again be behind bars on the basis of arrest request done by ARN lawyers. He might pay after 10 YRS but he'll have to pay to get his freedom back. I trust the LEGAL system.

Another update from MAD Advocates:

· All banks contacted have declared that no accounts under EG was found. Only one bank have provided positive feedback on this but actually said that money inside that account have all been withdrawn. So no money left. Money (if there is any) is definitely outside the UAE.

· SL has been invited at the execution stage in Dubai court, but it is very unlikely that he will accept to show-up.

· SL has never approached victims (and will never do) to provide a settlement/reimbursement to them

· As of today, there is very little chance of recovering funds. The only positive outcome is that SL will be kept in jail for a long period of time (given the high number of criminal and civil cases)

So basically, at the end of the day, I have paid more than 12K US dollars to the lawyers in Dubai for just being told that SL will be kept in jail.

Another update from MAD Advocates:

· All banks contacted have declared that no accounts under EG was found. Only one bank have provided positive feedback on this but actually said that money inside that account have all been withdrawn. So no money left. Money (if there is any) is definitely outside the UAE.

· SL has been invited at the execution stage in Dubai court, but it is very unlikely that he will accept to show-up.

· SL has never approached victims (and will never do) to provide a settlement/reimbursement to them

· As of today, there is very little chance of recovering funds. The only positive outcome is that SL will be kept in jail for a long period of time (given the high number of criminal and civil cases)

So basically, at the end of the day, I have paid more than 12K US dollars to the lawyers in Dubai for just being told that SL will be kept in jail.

Hey buddy. I feel bad for u n all the others here who are simply wasting money on the lawyers. 12k UD dollars are not less. U could rather invest that money in some other business, then making some lazy lawyers life wonderful, Who wil jus keep on postponing your hearings and meets.
guys think again n stop paying the lawyers. SL seriously can't do anything there being inside the Jail. All u cud do is wait for him to come out. SL is not a bad person. For sure he wil return all the money back if he ever comes out. Please think over it.

Hey buddy. I feel bad for u n all the others here who are simply wasting money on the lawyers. 12k UD dollars are not less. U could rather invest that money in some other business, then making some lazy lawyers life wonderful, Who wil jus keep on postponing your hearings and meets.
guys think again n stop paying the lawyers. SL seriously can't do anything there being inside the Jail. All u cud do is wait for him to come out. SL is not a bad person. For sure he wil return all the money back if he ever comes out. Please think over it.

Ok but I also think that the Dubai court is not doing much either. Actually, it all depends on them... and this is (maybe) also the reason why lawyers are not working properly.

Let's hope his wife hasn't already spent all the money which was siphoned off through overseas accounts.

12 K USD is too high, I have only spend 5000 Dhs for lawyers and waiting for judgement, Court fee is 6% which you go through any lawyer will not change.

If no one's done it yet, sharing the cost of a good private investigator might go a long way in figuring out where some of the money went. After all, one of the companies was owned by Sydney's wife, who took things from the UAE office and then fled the country. Such an investigation might cost a bit, but the more people who join in, the less per person.

If no one's done it yet, sharing the cost of a good private investigator might go a long way in figuring out where some of the money went. After all, one of the companies was owned by Sydney's wife, who took things from the UAE office and then fled the country. Such an investigation might cost a bit, but the more people who join in, the less per person.

Hi Pharoh, there are a few private investigations currently underway.
In the US there is a group that has posted to fraudalerts - just Google "exential group {attention victims} – fraud alerts int'l" to find them.
Then in the UK there is a UK group called Carlton Huxley
So depending on which jurisdiction you favor, just go ahead and contact one of them. They both operate internationally. Assets have been found

Hi Pharoh, there are a few private investigations currently underway.
In the US there is a group that has posted to fraudalerts - just Google "exential group {attention victims} – fraud alerts int'l" to find them.
Then in the UK there is a UK group called Carlton Huxley
So depending on which jurisdiction you favor, just go ahead and contact one of them. They both operate internationally. Assets have been found
True. I would also add alessiomanes@gmail.com who has been assisting me in the last months and has found assets in many countries where EG has been partnering with. He asked me 1,000 USD upfront for the investigation + 3% only when the assets were found for me.

Back