Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
But is there any use of finding those assets which are overseas???
How can we claim it with having UAE judgement?
I have blocked SL's immigration at all the UAE airports so even if he is released he won't be able to leave this country...

How ridiculous is this now. Do not fall in the trap of any investigators and pay any further money to anyone and wait for the court and police to speak. We have been fooled time and again by the newspapers, lawyers specially the ones who have made bold statements on newspapers, where we clients believed, with a hope and nothing happened even after months and nothing was proven. The lawyers, investigators are just using our miserable state to make money and fill their bank accounts. Everything published on newspapers are statements made by lawyers and investigators who are not even authorized legally to make statements they based it on assumptions which is not stated by the dubai police or courts, which makes every statement on the newspapers invalid. Their marketing strategy was good and fooled many. lawyers always claimed to get the owner arrested and do this to EG, but where is the money? Many tell me that this is done to EG, in jealousy. I am sure if i need to believe that, but hope its not true, because whoever has done this, has not done it only to EG, but would be responsible for all clients miserable state and its not a good thing, they should be punished. Again, i am not sure if i need to believe this. Now, many clients are thinking, was it a way used, to fool us all to make money and now since so many have understood the game, now literally they are begging us to pay them and use their services, in one year they could not even show anyone the money, whats the use of spending more money on Exential. Looks like the more this case does not get solved, more the benefits to lawyers and so called investigators.

I and a few friends visited the barsha police station a few weeks ago and spoke about the facts of these articles and were informed by an officer that all articles are based on assumptions and statements by lawyers, whose names are mentioned time and again and the officer said that a special team is looking into those articles also and if they can find any reality or clue to the case in those articles and if its a false statement, every person involved will be taken to task, he further mentioned. As this has become a question about the reputation of the country now he says. He also mentioned that till date neither the police nor the court has released any statements in favor or against Exential or the owners of exential. He said we have to wait patiently, and now no lawyers no investigators nor any clients will be involved, the case rests with the authorized department and is highly confidential.

We did mention to them about the investigators like carlton and company, who could help and they were all furious and almost yelled, saying, how dare investigators from other countries, investigate in our country, we will arrest them. I found that very shocking, as these investigators have made bold statements on newspapers. We hope none of these newspapers prove to be wrong or else we see deep trouble for all involved and we will be ashamed of what the media does nowadays.

He further stated that no ones statement is valid, only the courts. he said do not pay any investigators, or believe any newspapers, we dont have legal investigators in UAE, we are the only investigators and are better than the ones you have been paying, he asked if i had a contact of such people who took money from us to recover the money, he said they have got a few contacts of some of them from clients of EG and are investigating further. We questioned him about any assets or money recovered and he mentioned it was confidential and he also stated that no one accept the police is authorized to find assets or the money and any statement regarding assets or money will come only from the court.

Looks like this matter is with the highest authorities of this country now.

True. I would also add alessiomanes@gmail.com who has been assisting me in the last months and has found assets in many countries where EG has been partnering with. He asked me 1,000 USD upfront for the investigation + 3% only when the assets were found for me.
I think you have been fooled again. You just lost the 1000$. buddy wait for the court. dont waste your money. I feel these investigators are frauds themselves and the police said that they will expose everyone in this case shortly. lets wait and watch the drama.

But is there any use of finding those assets which are overseas???
How can we claim it with having UAE judgement?
I have blocked SL's immigration at all the UAE airports so even if he is released he won't be able to leave this country...
Again, its a lawyer/ investigator who is telling you that they found the assets. do not be fooled. Wait for the court or police to find assets or tell us the solution. Whats the use of investigators or lawyers finding assets and the authorities in dubai not finding anything, how does it help anyone, how will they give us the money. Tell these investigators, show us the money and we will pay you your fees.

How ridiculous is this now. Do not fall in the trap of any investigators and pay any further money to anyone and wait for the court and police to speak. We have been fooled time and again by the newspapers, lawyers specially the ones who have made bold statements on newspapers, where we clients believed, with a hope and nothing happened even after months and nothing was proven. The lawyers, investigators are just using our miserable state to make money and fill their bank accounts. Everything published on newspapers are statements made by lawyers and investigators who are not even authorized legally to make statements they based it on assumptions which is not stated by the dubai police or courts, which makes every statement on the newspapers invalid. Their marketing strategy was good and fooled many. lawyers always claimed to get the owner arrested and do this to EG, but where is the money? Many tell me that this is done to EG, in jealousy. I am sure if i need to believe that, but hope its not true, because whoever has done this, has not done it only to EG, but would be responsible for all clients miserable state and its not a good thing, they should be punished. Again, i am not sure if i need to believe this. Now, many clients are thinking, was it a way used, to fool us all to make money and now since so many have understood the game, now literally they are begging us to pay them and use their services, in one year they could not even show anyone the money, whats the use of spending more money on Exential. Looks like the more this case does not get solved, more the benefits to lawyers and so called investigators.

I and a few friends visited the barsha police station a few weeks ago and spoke about the facts of these articles and were informed by an officer that all articles are based on assumptions and statements by lawyers, whose names are mentioned time and again and the officer said that a special team is looking into those articles also and if they can find any reality or clue to the case in those articles and if its a false statement, every person involved will be taken to task, he further mentioned. As this has become a question about the reputation of the country now he says. He also mentioned that till date neither the police nor the court has released any statements in favor or against Exential or the owners of exential. He said we have to wait patiently, and now no lawyers no investigators nor any clients will be involved, the case rests with the authorized department and is highly confidential.

We did mention to them about the investigators like carlton and company, who could help and they were all furious and almost yelled, saying, how dare investigators from other countries, investigate in our country, we will arrest them. I found that very shocking, as these investigators have made bold statements on newspapers. We hope none of these newspapers prove to be wrong or else we see deep trouble for all involved and we will be ashamed of what the media does nowadays.

He further stated that no ones statement is valid, only the courts. he said do not pay any investigators, or believe any newspapers, we dont have legal investigators in UAE, we are the only investigators and are better than the ones you have been paying, he asked if i had a contact of such people who took money from us to recover the money, he said they have got a few contacts of some of them from clients of EG and are investigating further. We questioned him about any assets or money recovered and he mentioned it was confidential and he also stated that no one accept the police is authorized to find assets or the money and any statement regarding assets or money will come only from the court.

This is very interesting. However, I have reached the very final execution stage with the court who has no clue what to do simply because funds had been transferred from EG to relatives and friends whose names never appeared nor were involved with any of EG contracts/agreements of the company but who do actually sit in the background outside the UAE with all the money in the bank accounts. This means that the situation is very tough because it will take ages for the court to find out who these people are and how the got the money. On top of that, the court shall investigate where the money is actually based which will take other time too.

So as you can see, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Very well said! Don't fall for another Monkey Eating Eagle! :)

True. I would also add alessiomanes@gmail.com who has been assisting me in the last months and has found assets in many countries where EG has been partnering with. He asked me 1,000 USD upfront for the investigation + 3% only when the assets were found for me.

Hi Nikel7,
Thanks.
Actually I just noticed your post now on Feb 2016 on page 151.
The email address is alessio.manes@gmail.com
It's good to know there is one more out there.

Hi Nikel7,
Thanks.
It's
good to know there is one more out there.
Apologies. But I think the right email address is alessio.manes@gmail.com

Anyways, if somebody has any other investigators or lawyers who might be more of help please dont hesitate to share their contacts. Please also share your experience with them.

This is very interesting. However, I have reached the very final execution stage with the court who has no clue what to do simply because funds had been transferred from EG to relatives and friends whose names never appeared nor were involved with any of EG contracts/agreements of the company but who do actually sit in the background outside the UAE with all the money in the bank accounts. This means that the situation is very tough because it will take ages for the court to find out who these people are and how the got the money. On top of that, the court shall investigate where the money is actually based which will take other time too.

So as you can see, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

My friend, please let us know who is your lawyer because he is royally fooling you. They actually told you, that you've won the case and the court does not know what to do? you must be joking. If they know that the money is transferred to relatives and friends, they can track it very easily, it is the court for heavens sake. They can contact any bank through central bank and reverse the funds. your lawyer is taking you for a long long long expensive drive. Carlton Huxley, who say they have found the assets and the dubai courts haven't ? so you mean to say, carlton is more powerful than the dubai courts? and the overseas banks will provide information to investigators form USA and UK and not Dubai ? do not believe anyone, i have a feeling, they all will be arrested soon and you will not see your money nor your lawyer and these fraud investigators, are operating internationally, why not in the UAE? think about it.
atozforex.com/news/exential-group-forex-trading-scam/

check the link above to know the truth about these investigators. They are advertising forex companies. and also use their logo along with exential and they say 6000 clients whereas on the newspapers they mention 7000 clients, if you read all these articles and compare, you will see every time the information was different. Carlton Huxley say they are legal and law enforcement Consultants not legal investigators. I guess they are legal Frauds. Scammers. Report them to barsha police station and stop these cheaters.

I am not getting any information from anywhere but after my visit to barsha police station, i have started doing my own homework and reading all articles again and comparing them to understand. start reporting these investigators and lawyers who have ripped you off to Barsha Police station and shown you no money, they have done what exential has done to us. I have reported a few lawyers to the barsha police station already.

be smart and stop getting cheated. I am trying.

Hi Nikel7,
Thanks.
It's
good to know there is one more out there.

look at this article

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/cabi...gators-in-bid-to-claim-back-millions-1.181763

and now compare,

opps i find something common, Fergurson, in the article, Bill Ferguson, a senior investigator at Carlton Huxley says blah blah blah.....
and on this website,

website number 1 to fool Exential Victims, where they say they are the legal and law enforcement consultants. This website looks very fake and is scam the victims of exential.

http://www.carltonhuxley.com/the-team

Julia Ferguson - Company Director

Website Number two:

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/07262703/CARLTON-HUXLEY-LIMITED/companies-house-data

MRS JULIA FERGUSON Director

The Director on both the websites are the same, which proves that Julia Fergurson is the wife of Bill Fergurson, which means they are cheating people together to make money.

Think about these cheats, victims open your eyes and report them to the cops, so that this case solves faster and we get our money, help the Police, they want to steal our money.

Back