Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
My friend, please let us know who is your lawyer because he is royally fooling you. They actually told you, that you've won the case and the court does not know what to do? you must be joking. If they know that the money is transferred to relatives and friends, they can track it very easily, it is the court for heavens sake. They can contact any bank through central bank and reverse the funds. your lawyer is taking you for a long long long expensive drive. Carlton Huxley, who say they have found the assets and the dubai courts haven't ? so you mean to say, carlton is more powerful than the dubai courts? and the overseas banks will provide information to investigators form USA and UK and not Dubai ? do not believe anyone, i have a feeling, they all will be arrested soon and you will not see your money nor your lawyer and these fraud investigators, are operating internationally, why not in the UAE? think about it.
atozforex.com/news/exential-group-forex-trading-scam/

check the link above to know the truth about these investigators. They are advertising forex companies. and also use their logo along with exential and they say 6000 clients whereas on the newspapers they mention 7000 clients, if you read all these articles and compare, you will see every time the information was different. Carlton Huxley say they are legal and law enforcement Consultants not legal investigators. I guess they are legal Frauds. Scammers. Report them to barsha police station and stop these cheaters.

I am not getting any information from anywhere but after my visit to barsha police station, i have started doing my own homework and reading all articles again and comparing them to understand. start reporting these investigators and lawyers who have ripped you off to Barsha Police station and shown you no money, they have done what exential has done to us. I have reported a few lawyers to the barsha police station already.

be smart and stop getting cheated. I am trying.
My lawyers as previously mentioned in other posts are MAD Advocates.

What I am saying is that I have reached the final execution stage. I have won the case. Dubai court has investigated and traced assets in UAE and found NOTHING in the UAE. Banks have no funds nor bank accounts. No cars were found under EG. No buildings were found as assets under EG. Nothing is under EG in the UAE.

Additionally, the Dubai court has invited Sydney several times to show himself up in front of the judge. He has always refused.

On top of that, I was told from the lawyers that tracing wire transfers/money from UAE banks to foreign country is difficult and apparently all funds were transferred to EG relatives and friends whose names never appeared on EG contracts as employers or staff which makes the Court investigation extremely difficult. Is this clear now?

Yes, lawyers will just take your money and get a court verdict but they won't get your money back.

You should not have paid lawyers upfront. $12000 is a lot of money. You were coned.

SL probably would be paying people back by now. Let's face it. He didn't run when he could of. He could be out of UAE now if he had wanted to.

There was a smear campaign to discredit EG. The lawyers and investigators with the help of media played on people's fears and hopes and profited from people's misery.

I tried warning people this on this forum from the beginning but I was accused of being a "cheerleader".

They say don't trust a lawyer and don't believe everything you read.

I also heard " keep your debtors out of jail"

This will go on for a long time. Don't give lawyers or investigators anymore money.

We want him out of jail and working to pay us back.

It's already been well established that one can get a lawyer involved for a lot less money.

Sydney's wife owns an Austrailian company. Sydney is from India. If he wasn't smart enough to hide some assets overseas, he'd be too stupid to have gotten as far as he did.

All that money missing from trading accounts is more than enough evidence that Sydney is a scammer. Then his wife broke into the office and stole stuff. Only a shill or a person with serious comprehension problems would still believe that Sydney is just a misunderstood trading genius. If he gets a nice long prison sentence then maybe he can talk his wife into "finding" some of the missing money to buy himself an early release.

Yes, hiring the wrong investigator could be a waste of money. On the other hand, sitting on your hands saying "I won't spend a cent and hope some money magically turns up" doesn't strike me as the best course of action either. Everyone should put more effort into verifying an investigator's licenses and success record than they did before throwing money at Sydney.

http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/crime/break-in-at-sealed-exential-office-in-dubai-1.1976547

Are you talking about this Article? Yes you are. These Lawyers are the same ones who had mentioned in another article that the court has asked SL to pay and said they were responsible for SL's arrest. As i have mentioned earlier, i have been reading these articles again and thinking for myself. I found mistakes by ARN lawyers and these articles,

1. 3rd jan 2017 the owners wife left Dubai
2. They have a CCTV footage dated 26th Dec 2016, where valany broke in the office
3. on 30th Jan 2017, ARN went with a court order to cease company assets, itseems and further found the door open and the lock on the floor.

My questions:
1. 3rd jn 2017 SL's wife left, perfect
2. Now if there is a CCTV footage given by ARN lawyers to the police, as mentioned on the newspaper, dated 27th Dec 2016, NOW these foolish lawyers tell us that the Arenco securities didn't see the lock broken until 30th jan 2017??? thats like more than a month. I have been to that office and there is a security desk and always 2-3 securities always there on level 0 where Exential has their office.

3. ARN say that they landed at the office with a court order to cease the assets. My big question is the office was closed by DED since i guess jan 2016, everyone knows this, it was all over the same newspapers. and when SL was arrested mid Jan 2017, it was again all over the newspapers. So he was in custody ofcourse and the office closed. WHO DID ARN LAWYERS COME TO MEET???? WHY WOULD LAWYERS BE GIVEN AUTHORITY TO CEASE COMPANY ASSETS, IT SHOULD BE THE COURT.

I am not sure if she has broken the office or not. But SL is represented by lawyers, if this is a true case why has the police not asked SL's lawyers to get her back? Looks like whatever is come on papers has not been proved. and the lawyers have just written articles after articles to fool us and make as much as money as possible.

Read the National Newspaper and read the Express, and compare the news, they give a different story altogether. I guess now we understand and hope for the best for all of us. the express always advertised and wrote articles on what ARN lawyers mentioned and National, spoke about MAD ADVOCATES And GULF LAW advocates. Such a dirty game of money i see here.

I guess the Dubai courts and the police are smart, they know to do their jobs well.

My lawyers as previously mentioned in other posts are MAD Advocates.

What I am saying is that I have reached the final execution stage. I have won the case. Dubai court has investigated and traced assets in UAE and found NOTHING in the UAE. Banks have no funds nor bank accounts. No cars were found under EG. No buildings were found as assets under EG. Nothing is under EG in the UAE.

Additionally, the Dubai court has invited Sydney several times to show himself up in front of the judge. He has always refused.

On top of that, I was told from the lawyers that tracing wire transfers/money from UAE banks to foreign country is difficult and apparently all funds were transferred to EG relatives and friends whose names never appeared on EG contracts as employers or staff which makes the Court investigation extremely difficult. Is this clear now?
yes your Lawyers are MAD Advocates, making everyone mad. DO not be fooled and stop paying them, ask them to show you the money first. Yes, that is true there are no assets on SL's name. Now your Lawyers actually tell you that SL is asked to make an appearance in front of the judge and he doesn't show up and you actually bought that crap from them. SL is with them and if the judge wants him in court he has to be there or else they will bring him there. How do your lawyers know the money is transferred to the relatives and friends? Does the lawyer or court know the names of SL's relatives. I I am amazed with the crap these lawyers give you and you pay them in dollars to get those answers and believe. GOODLUCK!!!

WHO DID ARN LAWYERS COME TO MEET???? WHY WOULD LAWYERS BE GIVEN AUTHORITY TO CEASE COMPANY ASSETS, IT SHOULD BE THE COURT.
I can understand you are trying to pacify yourself as you are helpless and you were hopeless since starting :) :p , Please ask any lawyer, they will enlighten you with knowledge that when the court gives order in order to cease assets, the court employee give a call to the investor who claimed the funds as well as their lawyers to come with court employee. Enhance your Knowledge, days are gone when you used to do YACK YACK :)

I am not sure if she has broken the office or not. But SL is represented by lawyers, if this is a true case why has the police not asked SL's lawyers to get her back? Looks like whatever is come on papers has not been proved.
Then Y is she hiding in GOA and not coming back to meet her husband ??? :p :D

I can understand you are trying to pacify yourself as you are helpless and you were hopeless since starting :) :p , Please ask any lawyer, they will enlighten you with knowledge that when the court gives order in order to cease assets, the court employee give a call to the investor who claimed the funds as well as their lawyers to come with court employee. Enhance your Knowledge, days are gone when you used to do YACK YACK :)
And i think you have no decency to talk to anyone here because your lawyers have maybe ripped you off thousands of dollars, i am sure. You sound very frustrated and mad. Relax. First of all court does not have employees, they have court experts. Looks like your lawyers are ARN Lawyers, heard they have charged clients the most. Rich by now i am sure on our misery. I am not asking any lawyer, all lawyers are liars. I know where to get facts from and for free also, cant be foolish like some. Whatever you said doesn't make sense at all, you dont need a lawyer to tell you that, even the watchman of the building can tell you that. Days are gone my friend where the lawyers can give people like you crap and you spread the good news to others to achieve what they want and advertise themselves. Ask your lawyers where is the money and then you can yack yack and your lawyers also can yack yack here. or else they all need to be ready to be tagged as frauds, fooling people for money.

Take my advice, stop believing these lawyers, they have lied to us all, and i have explained well about the court order, there was no one in the office, why did they write on papers, they went with the court orders to the office, while the office was closed and SL was in custody and his wife out of the country. Its all proven in their article that they are liars and all articles have done no good to clients but has dragged the situation more further and have made clients more money to the lawyers.

Stop getting fooled by them

Then Y is she hiding in GOA and not coming back to meet her husband ??? :p :D
Do you even think we clients care anymore why she is hiding ? Its been a year and the Dubai courts does not care why she is hiding or even care to bring her back. We dont care too now. Do you think we want to see SL in jail? We want to see our money and the lawyers on newspapers, ARN, has promised us that and has spoken on behalf of 7000 clients. what happened to all those promises? We would rather want to see him out and working and giving us our money.

And everything is so confidential, and many say everyone is involved, what if shes come and met him also. We would never know. Maybe they are in touch. Some dont even know if SL is in the same jail oor maybe he is kept somewhere with some authorities, We have not heard of even one bad report for so many months on SL or EG. its strange very strange.

Back