• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TIXFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I do not know what to do. I cry myself to sleep , tixfx doesn't wana pay out my money.

FPA Forums Team Note: Don't sit there and cry. Give all the details in your thread in Scam Alerts.

Hello, i stating using TIX FX .COM this week i make a deposit and i want to know if someone can give me information about this broker.
thanks for any information
TRUFFA, mi hanno convinta ad attivare con un deposito di 200 euro per fare trading. Non mi hanno dato nessun bonus come avevano detto.Ho chiesto di potere recedere e restituirmi i soldi. un certo Aldo che doveva essere il mio "consulente" mi ha risposto che per potere riavere i miei soldi dovevo rendere l account attivo. Mi ha fatto fare senza darmi spiegazioni delle scommesse su valuta dollaro dandomi appuntamento per l indomani. L'indomani ha mandato una mail aveva altri impegni,mi ha fatto azzerare il conto. VERGOGNA!!! TRUFFATORI.TUTTI A MEDICINE!!!

Dear unsuspecting novice investors. Let me share my experience with TixFx scamming brokers. They get your details off a website called investing.com. Phone you up, place you with their"senior" broker. Then the hell starts u put in a 1000usd,they want more and more and more, scream at you to give more and more mafia style! Was told to kill someone to get there money. Long story short before signing up with TixFx, ask them about the bonuses and how they wont let you withdraw. I have contacted the financial ombudsman from the UK and opened a case against them. Even if this doesn't help me, it will help the next victim!!!

I have saved skype conversations with them where they pretty much wrote of my account. I lost close of 25 000 US dollars and had to start saving from scratch in my life. You give them access to your account and take wild trades so u guaranteed not to be any money but they make their money on the spread.
1) emailed the mayor of Londonwho have put them on their radar as they using a U.K. address to operate.
2) contacted legal advice to get my money back. Have Skype instructions with the threats and screen shots of all interactions. I will not rest till I bring them to task. I am a medical doctor so injustedness I will not stand.

Any help would be appreciated so they don't do this to anyone else.

Back