Trade Live with Sive, GBP/USD and NFP release, August 04, 2017

ha..Nice one Sive..:D. But i thought you did not trade 'Data Releases'..!? o_O

I did not get the email 'Trade live with Sive until 14.05GMT into my inbox...but i was already in the short trade on the Ozzie which had formed similar Bearish Flag!
I would NOT bet against 'My Great British Pound'...just yet.!! It's NOT over until the 'Fat Lady Sings'...
@ 1.29/1.2950..!??

But i thought you did not trade 'Data Releases'..!? o_O
As a rule, but every rule has an exception :rolleyes:
To be honest, as I've prepared daily video on GBP with this setup, I thought why do not show it in reality. Besides, right at the eve of NFP release situation was the same as in the morning and this gives me more confidence + all stuff that I've talked in video about GBP fundamentals, ADP report etc...
AUD, yes, also nice setup. On CAD there was daily DRPO "Buy" - so, all of them were standing in the same direction... this is also important...
But I've explained, why I've chosen GBP - it stands under double pressure - first is frustrating BoE results, second - NFP impact. GBP dropped 2 times greater than AUD...

Sive,

Many thanks for your continued forex/gold commentary, you help clear the wood from the trees (and help make me a bit of pocket money! ) . Great trade

As a rule, but every rule has an exception :rolleyes:
To be honest, as I've prepared daily video on GBP with this setup, I thought why do not show it in reality. Besides, right at the eve of NFP release situation was the same as in the morning and this gives me more confidence + all stuff that I've talked in video about GBP fundamentals, ADP report etc...
AUD, yes, also nice setup. On CAD there was daily DRPO "Buy" - so, all of them were standing in the same direction... this is also important...
But I've explained, why I've chosen GBP - it stands under double pressure - first is frustrating BoE results, second - NFP impact. GBP dropped 2 times greater than AUD...
Yes, i saw the Loonie trade...and made pips on this..and look for more 'follow through' next week..!? :D

Back