• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade2FI.com

General discussions of a financial company
your website is down and cant be accessed... can you advice on where to go for registrations and more info..

your website is down and cant be accessed... can you advice on where to go for registrations and more info..

Hi Zigzagah,

it should be back now.

sorry for inconvenience.

we are moving the website to a new server.

Regards,

Yao

Hello. Please, I would like to know what your minimum deposit requirement is if I am to join the Trade2FI.com-win $500 profit every month manage account. Also. which broker is the account with?

Hello. Please, I would like to know what your minimum deposit requirement is if I am to join the Trade2FI.com-win $500 profit every month manage account. Also. which broker is the account with?

Hi Karo,

the Trade2FI.com-win $500 profit every month manage account is not public now. it is too risk.

Regards,

Hi Karo,

the Trade2FI.com-win $500 profit every month manage account is not public now. it is too risk.

Regards,

ok. Thanks. If you don't mind my asking, which of the managed account is active right now and their minimum. Thanks a lot

ok. Thanks. If you don't mind my asking, which of the managed account is active right now and their minimum. Thanks a lot

for now, we have two strategies: Max profit and A plus.

the Max Profit is a higher risk strategy, the designed max drawdown is 50%( but actually drawdown is less than 30%), monthly target is 10-20%.
you can check the performance here:

Fxpig Max Profit PAMM(actual drawdown is 21%):
Trade2FI.com-MAX PROFIT PAMM @ FXPIG System by realreason | Myfxbook

Tallinex Max Profit MAM:
Trade2FI.com-Max PROFIT MAM @ Tallinex System by realreason | Myfxbook

the min deposit for those Max Profit account is US $ 2,000

A Plus is a lower risk strategy, the designed max drawdown is 20%( actual drawdown is 5.48% for now), monthly target is 5-10%.

the main difference between max profit and A Plus is on trading pairs and risk management.

check performance here:

Fxpig A Plus PAMM:
Trade2FI.com--A Plus @ Fxpig-20% Max Drawdown Required System by realreason | Myfxbook

please go to the link below to find the info about minimum deposit :

Trade2FI Ltd - How to open a account

Regards,

Today Bad news to the USD!!!!
We are reaching almost 40% of drawdown, all people are scared about your kind of trade.

Please give us some news if you will cut losses or if you will keep whith this crazy strategy!

Today Bad news to the USD!!!!
We are reaching almost 40% of drawdown, all people are scared about your kind of trade.

Please give us some news if you will cut losses or if you will keep whith this crazy strategy!

right now, the equity drawdown is about 35%, $172000

During April 1 to May 13, the gain is about 15%, $67200.

so, the absolute drawdown is about 26% during this period.

for max Profit strategy, which is a high risk strategy, I'm always preparing for this kind of drawdown.

for now,

EURUSD, Max 650 pips floating loss, about 13.7% drawdown

GBPUSD, Max 650 pips floating loss, about 9% drawdown

USDCAD, Max 280 pips floating loss, about 3.8% drawdown

AUDUSD, Max 380 pips floating loss, about 7.6% drawdown

I have good risk control on every pair, but, the Max Profit strategy is trading all the pairs together. so, that's why it has a higher drawdown.

I insist that there is no reverse on USD.

for EURUSD, strong resistance on 1.138

for GBPUSD, strong resistance around 1.585

for Audusd, strong resistance around 0.825

for Usdcad, , strong support around 1.18

I will hedge and close some trades to reduce the exposure.

Last edited:
Back