• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradersWay.com

General discussions of a financial company
CFD Online Trading!

At Trader’s Way, Prime Online and CFD broker, we provide all the resources, information that new traders need to understand the market better. CFDs are usually traded online using electronic trading systems. The trader receives quotations in real time and can make his/her transaction at any moment. Now our clients can use the accurate quotes to trade CFD’s in real time. We offer some of the most competitive spreads in the market. For more details, check out Trader’s Way.

Forex trading risks - 1

At Trader’s Way, prime online Forex and CFD broker, we encourage our traders to make themselves aware of the risks involved in forex trading. The trading risks are minimal provided the trader does not start using high-end leverage, without understanding the need to minimize risk. All risks arise when the leverage ratio is increased; this is proportional to the potential profits but at the same time it also increases the risk of losses. A high leverage ratio in itself is a huge advantage of CFDs compared with the classical financial tools provided adequate risk management is carried out by the trader. For more information, do check out Trader’s Way.

Keep monitoring the leverage ratio!

At Trader’s Way, Prime Online Forex and CFD broker, we understand the requirements of our clients and provide leverage up to 1:1000. As such, it is essential that traders understand how leverage works and the associated risks of trading with higher leverage. For example, to open 1 lot of EUR/USD at the price of 1.40000 a trader needs to have $140,000. However, if the leverage ratio used for the account is 100:1, for example, the required margin needs to be only $1400. So the size of the margin depends on the leverage ratio the trader have chosen. For more details, check out Trader’s Way

Try Best MT4 ECN from $10 ONLY!

At Trader’s Way, Prime Online Forex and CFD broker, we stay committed to our mission to provide our clients with the best trading conditions to guarantee free trading with unlimited opportunities. We have significantly improved our ECN accounts service in order to provide our clients with some of the very best in trading opportunities. Now clients can deposit only 10 USD, the amount usually associated with minimum level for micro accounts, to start trading on an MT4 ECN account with full access to interbank market. For more details, check out Trader’s Way.

Know the market on which you trade!

At Trader’s Way, Prime Online Forex and CFD broker we encourage our clients to understand the market and review our resources on trading. It is essential that new traders understand the market and the asset on which the transaction is being made. For example, different markets can experience different levels of volatility and differing tendencies to unexpected fluctuations in price. Furthermore, the trader must always keep in mind the period for which a transaction is open. Short-term transactions can use a higher leverage ratio in comparison to a longer-term transaction. For more details, check out Trader’s Way.

Watch your open positions closely; monitor the state of your account!

At Trader’s Way, Prime Online forex and CFD broker, we provide our clients with maximum trading opportunities and resources to help them take advantage of the market. Markets can be volatile at times and traders need to factor in unforeseen events when they trade. In spite of the previous history of the market's movement, there can be unforeseen events in any market. To avoid their negative consequences, the trader needs to monitor the current situation and positions state constantly. For more details, check out Trader’s Way.

VPS execution time

Hello, I am a prospective client and am interested in opening an ECN account with you. I would like to run a scalping EA (Forex Thor II actually). Now I wanted to find out what execution time I could expect running this EA on your VPS with an ECN account?

Stock Indices!

Here at Trader’s Way, Prime Online Forex and CFD broker, we understand that some of our clients prefer to trade in stocks along with other financial instruments. It is common for traders without insider information about a certain company to deal with not one or two specific stocks but with Stock Indices, instruments that derive their value from a basket of numerous shares.

These indices usually track one particular market, sector or industry, e.g. the NASDAQ-100 Index includes the 100 largest non-financial stocks listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange. Our mission is to give the widest range of trading instruments and so we offer our clients opportunities to trade on the major US and European indices. For more information, check out Trader’s Way.

Hello, I am a prospective client and am interested in opening an ECN account with you. I would like to run a scalping EA (Forex Thor II actually). Now I wanted to find out what execution time I could expect running this EA on your VPS with an ECN account?

The execution time is up to 1 second.

Metals (Gold and Silver)!

At Trader’s way, Prime Online Forex and CFD broker, we understand the needs of our clients and offer them multiple instruments to trade with, including gold and silver. Gold is commonly used for hedging against all sorts of market calamity. While less tangible markets such as foreign exchange or shares can fall sharply on negative economic data, precious metals have intrinsic value and keep holding their value and even rise in price. Moreover, taking into account that gold is a limited natural resource which cannot be manufactured artificially, the demand for it keeps rising. For more information on metals, check out Trader’s Way.

Back