• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Trading platform by traders for traders

A one-cancels-the-other order (OCO) combines a stop order with a limit order on an automated trading platform. When either the stop or limit level is reached and the order executed, the other order will be automatically canceled.
OCO 1.png
OCO 2.png

we have already mentioned tradeable Alerts, and showed example with price level. However, there is another feature - Series Alert, that helps to set additional terms for a Alert. In our example, we set next parameters: as the price for EURGBP drop below SMA 10, than place pending limit order at price 0.73000
series alert1.png
series alert2.png

there is no investor password. however, it is possible to provide read-only access to an account.

In general, these are pretty much the same thing - it's just a matter of how it's used. Am I correct in assuming that read-only access would still require a password? Some people want to share results, but only in a limited way.

You can easily manage multiple accounts via single interface . Trader's accounts are shown in Accounts panel.
This feature is very useful for Money Managers who can easily place orders across clients accounts keeping focus on trading.

Attachments

• MAM_1.png
    MAM_1.png
    381.1 KB · Views: 1
There is possibility to assign Hotkey buttons, to ease trader's life: you can assign hotkeys on chart settings, on periodicity settings, and on general settings (e.g. ticker select menu):
hotkey.png

On chart trading. Nice!

One of the biggest flaws in MT4 was at least partly corrected in the cTrader platform. cTrader supposedly provides direct connections to the LPs, so the broker never has any opportunity to insert artificial spikes, widen spreads (above any agreed upon level if the broker is collecting money from spreads), or delay order execution to collect/charge differential slippage.

Does this platform provide anything like that? If not, are there any other safeguards against a broker or 3rd party creating some sort of VDP for the platform in order to cheat clients?

Wow I didn't knew this. That explains why a lot of brokers do use MT4/MT5 platforms.

Trader can easily set copy parameters from Master to Slave accounts with different allocation methods (lot, proportional), using MAM functionality in the Platform:
MAM_3.png

It is very significant for traders to react quickly on changing market conditions. We have a powerful tool – Quick Trading Panel

quick trading panel.png

Back