• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Triumphfx is a problem broker with GM Trader (PAMM plan)

I am having an issue with a company
I tried to look on what the scamdetector claimed on trade number sequences and the time opened, it seems you what you found are correct.
They are clever to use this tactic to cheat and creating false trades but they omitted about the time stamped and the sequences.

Well, I would advise anyone should stay away from this investment at no cost and withdraw all your investment soonest possible.

I tried to look on what the scamdetector claimed on trade number sequences and the time opened, it seems you what you found are correct.
They are clever to use this tactic to cheat and creating false trades but they omitted about the time stamped and the sequences.

Well, I would advise anyone should stay away from this investment at no cost and withdraw all your investment soonest possible.

Do you want to have their MT4 login to verify other trades that were created this way? PM me to get the logins.

Nicarter,

In order to prove me is wrong and prove you are correct, I would suggest this way.

I would open one demo account with Pepperstone and you tell GM team to trade on it. If the results are good as the PAMM account, I would clear off myself here and at the same time you would prove them legit and ultimate trader whom has the best analysis in the world.

By the time, they can attract more investors from this forum.

Deal?

Wow. You are such great guy to defense the company and the team using this point.

Scammer does not need to predict the market or price or trade. According to the finding and results, they do not need to predict anything. They just need to simply get in the trade when GOLD is up at creating false trade time and adjust the time back to few hours later to the price before up. Set the SL to Trailing stop and such trade is guaranteed.

Till to this point, you have yet to understand how they create false entry/trade.

You must be someone from GM or the broker or the investors who fail to accept this fact.

Replied

You didn't get my point, that was live trade, what you saw it was a closed trade. What everyone seen it was a live with all position predefined, stop loss and target profit, for most of the trades. Then the stop loss is moving according to the market direction. And the target profit already set in when it is live. For all of the trades, they target $10 reward compare to not more than 0.3% of risk to the capital. You thought the trade only showed out when it is closed. This is the point I've been highlighted. The trading set up was planned and set, so all other trade can see and understand where is the moving, target profit for this position, and stop loss is always swifting to secure the position at the support level. That's why, I told you,every trader is watching the resistance and support of that wave, and their analysis is damn good to place the trade position on it. If they adjust the entry price, But they never adjust or change the target profit price when it is live. Now do you understand? Why anyone also can follow the trade and earn profit? Regardless of which broker you registered your account. The market is moving, and their trade is moving with all position well set already, only stop loss will shift when position is in their direction. So, either of their position hit the stop loss and closed in small profit or what, you still be able to see the target profit price level, and usually market moving according to their analysis TP, then retrace or pullback. In trading, we all learn to prepare trading plan, risk and reward, for them you can see the reward with the $10 target for that position already preset when open the position, only reducing the risk by swifting the stop loss level.

You can use your own trade account to follow their setting next time when you see the live is running. Perhaps by then, you will understand. And FYI, I'm using XM to do trading, there's nothing noticed that the triumphfx live price has anything wrong if compared to XM. Oh mannnn..

Replied

You didn't get my point, that was live trade, what you saw it was a closed trade. What everyone seen it was a live with all position predefined, stop loss and target profit, for most of the trades. Then the stop loss is moving according to the market direction. And the target profit already set in when it is live. For all of the trades, they target $10 reward compare to not more than 0.3% of risk to the capital. You thought the trade only showed out when it is closed. This is the point I've been highlighted. The trading set up was planned and set, so all other trade can see and understand where is the moving, target profit for this position, and stop loss is always swifting to secure the position at the support level. That's why, I told you,every trader is watching the resistance and support of that wave, and their analysis is damn good to place the trade position on it. If they adjust the entry price, But they never adjust or change the target profit price when it is live. Now do you understand? Why anyone also can follow the trade and earn profit? Regardless of which broker you registered your account. The market is moving, and their trade is moving with all position well set already, only stop loss will shift when position is in their direction. So, either of their position hit the stop loss and closed in small profit or what, you still be able to see the target profit price level, and usually market moving according to their analysis TP, then retrace or pullback. In trading, we all learn to prepare trading plan, risk and reward, for them you can see the reward with the $10 target for that position already preset when open the position, only reducing the risk by swifting the stop loss level.

You can use your own trade account to follow their setting next time when you see the live is running. Perhaps by then, you will understand. And FYI, I'm using XM to do trading, there's nothing noticed that the triumphfx live price has anything wrong if compared to XM. Oh mannnn..

I would agreed with you only if ppl show you something which is already happened, or over. However, for those great analysis, they will tell you the future trade, either scalp trade, swing trade, or position trade, all also have different price action to look for. For scalp trade it could refer to a day, an hour, or 5mins trade. If the analyst tell you to buy at support level of this price for Day position, that doesn't mean this is the support level for 5mins or hour time frame or others type of trade, and if you follow to exactly, you will see, for day trade, support and target level have been planned. And if it hit exactly as what that analyst told you, then would you said, that analyst is a scammer, he must have spoken to god to get the answer in advance. Hence, for triumphfx live trade, you could have said they readjusted the entry price, but analysis on the target wave is a fact, they set before market moving to that direction. And after hit the target profit, the price retrace or pullback, this is also fact! And only great analysis could nail it!

Some personal experience? Like a few times once you see your position was on sell but they buy around the same price range, then your position hit the stop loss in loss. And seen their position quite precise move according to market trends, even their Target profit price always only deviated with market actual move in range of $1-$2(but their target price usually set around $1-$2 lower than the resistance level, so can tell the trader is very safe in his position). And always see they never change their Target profit price to chase for more profit. But, it played so well that, market direction turn to the opposite direction at around their TP level. Which mean, they are pretty good on their trading strategy.

that is impossible to be achieve consistently without a good trading knowledge and strategy. So I would say, they are pro in their trade,know very well of the market trends either macro or micro move.

And sometimes, it is a great helps in the situation where everyone not sure the market direction, but once see their opening position, can guess the current market direction is going to move to where.

So far, they never fail anyone of their trade position, even though if market changed direction, they have a good stop loss, and usually they set it at the support level.

I will not argue further with you because you are on different levels. Your stupidity has shown in your replies whereby you compared the ID series with your own.

You have yet to understand the post 1 and 2 and 3.

And I have told you to check with MQ about transaction ID and there is no specified series for trade and deposit/withdrawal. You have yet to check this and reply too long.

TIme will tell and the last evidence I have is very strong and have been verified by MQ on the question I asked. But I won't show until they run away and you cry under the hole.

Please don't reply again if you have yet to clarify your stupid questions with MQ.

you don't know much about how this investment system work, only some other trader shared this GM strategy in the forum. So, all you can say is merely based on their trading strategy and skills. They have good trading plan and strategy, discipline and caution in every position they trade. They have a good risk management trade, and always stick to their plan without changing the position to chase for more profit. One thing to observed too, so far never see them open trade during big news time, usually a good and discipline trader practice this. However, majority average traders will think of to grab some big profit during this volatile period, which is greedy with a little of gambling attributes. well, shame to tell, i still working to it, to discipline myself :)

Just roughly read through all comments here. I had only one question, scamdetector claimed this trader created false trade on a live? Or this is an after trade record?
From what I read, this trade set up was precise to the price action of the market at that period. So, scam detector doubt on this trader has such trading skill to this trade position, and he created false trade record? Is this about?
According to this nicarter, that seems like a live position with the trading plan had well set. So, I have researched a little of that position with the given time according to my own chart, indeed that was a good set up, as the gold was well supported at 1195-1199 range and then it breakout to the target price from the set TP at 1207, which was in the range of resistance level. Too, the stop loss was at the weak level of the resistance, which was to determined whether the market will retrace or it able to sustain at this range. Having says that, if the price breakthrough that weak resistance, it will further rally to the next Resistance level. Even though so, a good trader will not take the risk with the unforeseen market, so they will protect their position at the decision level.

Curious, if this is a live trade, how did they possible to create it? I mean, something that yet to happen.

Well, usually how we verify whether which trader has good analysis and great trading strategy, is depends on their future trading plan with brief info of market trends. You could verify it whether or not the market is moving in their direction. So whether has their analysis been achieved or not, and their accuracy over a period of time, could tell you of how best they are in this field
1f609.png

Ofcause, if they only pop out to tell you that, this was what their planned before, and it achieved. Which means after the market has done in that move. Then, that doesn't count.

Back