US Debt Limit

Ive seen so many predictions from other traders based on an H & S pattern go wrong that Ive lost count. Ive given up having any faith in them

"You're an abysmal failure, Sive. You predicted with great confidence in your Oct. 15 video that the Euro would drop (H & S pattern) regardless of the outcome of the U.S. debt ceiling battle. Yeah, right."

There is no "Sive" here and nobody made any prediction on the Euro.....hmmmm....I suspect an account blow-out here somewhere!

==================
"I've seen so many predictions from other traders based on an H & S pattern go wrong that Ive lost count. Ive given up having any faith in them".

Good old fashion fundamentals for me anytime....following some half arse analysis made by some jackass will kill your account every time :p....and there are a number of them here giving "free" analysis everyday.

Good old fashion fundamentals for me anytime....following some half arse analysis made by some jackass will kill your account every time ....and there are a number of them here giving "free" analysis everyday.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amen.... I do like to read the predictions of these "giants" on here just to see if Im on the same page they are, But at the end of the day I make my own trades based on which way I think the market is going to move.

Anyone that doesn't care about the amount of debt is just an Ostrich with their head in the sand. It's looming large and there are only a couple of ways out. One, which isn't appealing at all, is war where the winner literally crushes the opponent and the debt along with it.
Two, some kind of massive catastrophe where the debt is eliminated in exchange for assistance.
Both are about as likely as you or I winning the Powerball.

My only advice is to plan for your own personal escape if needed from a dying economy and keep lots of tradable assets on hand just in case you need to leave the area quickly.

Back