USDJPY set up ideas and trades

Still hunting the USDJPY fall.
Last week I posted about waiting this pair to break back up above 50% of the big bearish candle. We are nearing that area now and losing momentum.
I will be looking for a Friday set up with this pair as we have NFP coming in to play.
Marked out where my sell set up is. you will see only a wicked area of price, will be looking for a reaction up in to here tomorrow and then a downward drive from the news.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.

Do you thing this is the start of the fall for this pair
USDJPY sell set up.png

The H4 chart suggests that the pair may get choppy here. The level of 146.000 may be very significant if the price makes a bearish breakout here. The sellers may go short upon breakout confirmation and a bearish reversal pattern. However, the buyers may have to be very patient if the level works as a level of support in the H4 chart to go long in the pair.

The H4 chart suggests that the pair may get choppy here. The level of 146.000 may be very significant if the price makes a bearish breakout here. The sellers may go short upon breakout confirmation and a bearish reversal pattern. However, the buyers may have to be very patient if the level works as a level of support in the H4 chart to go long in the pair.

I like the large psychological levels, ill be watching to see what reaction it has off 146.000

The pair seems to have found its support at 145.200. The buyers may wait for the price to make a bullish move followed by consolidation and a bullish reversal to go long in the pair.

USDJPY sell set ups
This pair has been giving opportunities over the last 2 weeks 2 of the sell opportunities i have managed to catch and looking at getting a 3rd position to finish the sell cycle. Taking out the relative equal lows.
For here we could be rebalancing higher timeframe bias and see where the market wants to move next.
Always keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.

How have you got on with this pair over the last weeks
USDJPY Sell set ups.png

The pair made a massive bearish move in the H4 chart. The price is having consolidation. A bearish breakout at consolidation support may drive the price towards the South further.

The pair made a massive bearish move in the H4 chart. The price is having consolidation. A bearish breakout at consolidation support may drive the price towards the South further.
I agree with you. The technical picture suggests traveling south to area 133.

The pair made a strong bearish move in the H4 chart and found its support at 138.800. The sellers may wait for a bearish breakout at that level to go short in USDJPY.

Back