• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Compare What is the list of Forex brokers used by legitimate prop firms?

Compare 2 or more companies

shanmugapradeep

Corporal
Hello,

What is the list of Forex brokers used by FTMO, The5%ers, or any other reputable prop firms? I want this list because one of the members of this forum advised me to always use Forex brokers that are used by legitimate prop firms, as there is a very low chance of getting scammed by brokers.

If you understand how to check the business model of fx cfd brokers:

Then you would understand that prop firms are just 1 step removed from this cycle. In other words, the majority of prop firms are not who they claim to be. They are just another leg in selling the dream of fast riches.

Their ridiculous qualification rules also prove this to be true. And if you are assuming that the largest or more popular a broker is, the safer you are (because "everyone else" appears to be ok with it), then go ahead and gamble away.

We never know when even a legit broker with good reputation ends up paying traders and turned in to scam so better if we minimise our risks by withdrawing on regular basis with any broker of choice leaving the necessary capital behind.

Hello,

What is the list of Forex brokers used by FTMO, The5%ers, or any other reputable prop firms? I want this list because one of the members of this forum advised me to always use Forex brokers that are used by legitimate prop firms, as there is a very low chance of getting scammed by brokers.
You can try Axi Select, it's a product from the Axi broker. Registration is free, so you can sign up and see how things work.

This can also be valuable information for those considering a proprietary trading firm:

Back