• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Which forex broker do you use, and how was your experience with them?

Help me find a company

shanmugapradeep

Corporal
Which forex broker do you use, and how was your experience with them?
  1. How was the deposit and withdrawal experience?
  2. How was your experience with their customer services?
  3. What do you like most about the Forex brokers you use, and are there any cons you want to make people aware of?

Hello everyone,

I have a $10,000 USD budget for Forex Trading. Which broker should I choose for deposits and trades? After checking multiple forums like Babypips, ForexPeaceArmy, ForexFactory, and EarnForex, I learned that all the retail brokers work with Market Maker models, and none of the retail brokers are 100% legitimate, including regulated ones or the most popular ones. I learned that it is good to diversify trading capital into multiple forex broker accounts and keep withdrawing profits on a regular basis.

After testing my EA for several months in Demo and Real cents account, I want to go ahead and start with a real standard account. I cannot afford to lose my hard-earned money of $10,000 to a scam forex broker. My algo strategy requires a minimum capital of $10,000, as I recorded a maximum drawdown of $4,000 to date. Therefore, I cannot diversify my trading capital of $10,000 into multiple brokers, so I have to choose one.

I have some brokers in mind like ICMarkets, FBS, and HFM (formerly Hotforex). What do you suggest? Which one should I choose? Feel free to suggest any other best brokers apart from the three I mentioned.

i work with capitalcore right now i did not have problem with my withdrawal
i did not use the support yet and i think they are doing good job for me

xbtfx, binance, n1cm, huobi, easymarkets, solid are the main brokers where i hold most of the funds.
and there are 4 more brokers that could be change in any of moment.

the more brokers you have then more secure you can feel

all of the brokers in my current list withdraw funds within 1 day, sometimes 2 days. same service. same pros and cons.

the biggest cons is that for long term trading (holding a position for few years) - no one is ok because of the fees and i miss 1:1 trading there. another is - that's cfd trading.

so for short time trading you can choose almost any of brokers. for the 4-6 years the provided service is almost the same. So you can choose anyone who are ok depends of your needs.
*be careful only with kyc brokers (i mean the real kyc xd). only with these brokers i had some problems xdd

^
Are they Huobi and Binance crypto broker? I am also investing most of my money to Binance (Stake/Farm, Spot, Copy trading, Launch Pad). Sad that I lost pretty much with their Future trading

Hi
My advice is not to trade with your own money. You don't have to.

You can now trade forex on the Futures market. It is better regulated, and there are more prop firms to choose from.

If you want fast money, you can go with Apex, one day evaluation. If you go through an affiliate, youtube it is 80% off.

I am with Topstep. Loads of coaching live trading everyday on Topstep TV. It cost me $49 for a $50,000 evaluation, I passed in 5 days. Now I need to achieve 5 consecutive win days over $200 and I can request a payout.

It goes in your bank the next day

Hello everyone,

I have a $10,000 USD budget for Forex Trading. Which broker should I choose for deposits and trades? After checking multiple forums like Babypips, ForexPeaceArmy, ForexFactory, and EarnForex, I learned that all the retail brokers work with Market Maker models, and none of the retail brokers are 100% legitimate, including regulated ones or the most popular ones. I learned that it is good to diversify trading capital into multiple forex broker accounts and keep withdrawing profits on a regular basis.

After testing my EA for several months in Demo and Real cents account, I want to go ahead and start with a real standard account. I cannot afford to lose my hard-earned money of $10,000 to a scam forex broker. My algo strategy requires a minimum capital of $10,000, as I recorded a maximum drawdown of $4,000 to date. Therefore, I cannot diversify my trading capital of $10,000 into multiple brokers, so I have to choose one.

I have some brokers in mind like ICMarkets, FBS, and HFM (formerly Hotforex). What do you suggest? Which one should I choose? Feel free to suggest any other best brokers apart from the three I mentioned.
Do your research ... read reviews on them on different site... to decide on the broker that you think is suitable for you. However, I would strong advise you to stay away from I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets because, having used more than 15 different Forex Brokers through my 12+ years, I rate I-See-Bucketshop as one of the worst because when you start making profits and start withdrawing, they will manipulate your trading platform with false spikes which does not show up in any other brokers.
There have been many issues with Hotforex which I have never used and so has no firsthand experience.
As for FBS, they have wide spreads but generally quite reliable. Plus, as far as I am aware of, they provide real Islamic trading account without any limitation. But, like I have mentioned, their spread is on the wide side.
I am not going to recommend any broker (even the ones I am currently using) to you unless the broker(s) offer to pay me to do so :cool:
Cheers and all the best on your forex trading journey which ALL OF US has to travel.

Back