Why I need Forex?

Every broker has the different rules and FAQ’s, you can join any broker and can start your forex trading, I would like to suggest some brokers i.e.REMOVED and many more. You can join any of the above borker.

FPA Forums Team Note: Recommending brokers in General Forex Talk is a fast way to meet Spam Cat. You don't want to meet Spam Cat.

Also, one of the brokers you recommended was confirmed as a scam long ago.

If we are able to manage our trading funds easily then a time will come when our trading will not become difficult and we will be earning a good income also :D
Yes it is very important to have management skill of funds this can be get from demo trading .As much you do practice you will know the art of risk and funds management . It will help you to do good trading and make profit from your money you had invested in trading account.

Yes it is very important to have management skill of funds this can be get from demo trading .As much you do practice you will know the art of risk and funds management . It will help you to do good trading and make profit from your money you had invested in trading account.
trading on demo is usefull but only when you start trading live money you feel what is the value of your money, your interest will grow up with every new deal and the skills will develope with new speed

Of course real importance and management of money is realized with live trading. Best way is to start live trading with small amount and use low risk trading this will train you to handle your own amount . Slowly you will be good in live trading.

Of course real importance and management of money is realized with live trading. Best way is to start live trading with small amount and use low risk trading this will train you to handle your own amount . Slowly you will be good in live trading.
yes, and don't forget about stop losses, they help to avoid big troubles especially an the begining. putting correctly take profit is also important. But everything comes with experience. small losses can be even usefull

yes, and don't forget about stop losses, they help to avoid big troubles especially an the begining. putting correctly take profit is also important. But everything comes with experience. small losses can be even usefull

Yes and the main thing that a trader needs to learn is that with the help of losses we can actually try to improve our trading in the coming days :D

Why I need Forex? I think it's no only to earn money, but also to prove to myself that I can. It's the way to develop your personality, to make your knowledge wider and deeper. Everyone finds it in different spheres, someone learns languages, someone learnes dancing or singing. I trade on forex

Why I need Forex? I think it's no only to earn money, but also to prove to myself that I can. It's the way to develop your personality, to make your knowledge wider and deeper. Everyone finds it in different spheres, someone learns languages, someone learnes dancing or singing. I trade on forex

Forex trading is actually a different type of business and if we want to do this correctly then we have to learn about how to use the trends in our trading and what are the best time frames for our trades :D

For me trading is the way to prove myself that I can. If other people can, I also can) and of course I want money!)

Back