Hello everyone, this is my first posting to this site.
I'm interested in OTC currency options. Can someone recommend a good book on the matter? I'm finding little useful information on the Internet.
Anyone else trading OTC currency options or PHLX, ISE, CurrencyOptions (Rydex)? Would be great to hear your experiences.
I've already had some successful spread bets with OTC currency options. My typical bet runs for a week or less. I never have more than 2 weeks expiry and I try to get an option about 100 pips out of the money. This gives me the biggest bang for my buck, but I'm not sure it is a strategy that will be profitable in the long run.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Currency options
- 11-18-2007, 12:51 PM #1Recruit
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- By Jah Thomas in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:25 PM
- By Huskins in forum Learn Forex Binary Options - Chief Currency Strategist Huskins' eBookReplies: 11Last Post: 09-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Forex Binary options : Chapter 2 : Traditional Options and Binary Options.The What ...How and Why....By Huskins in forum Learn Forex Binary Options - Chief Currency Strategist Huskins' eBookReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2012, 02:50 PM
- By 185alfden in forum Company Comparisons and CompetitionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
- By john1john in forum Hello and WelcomeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2007, 02:51 PM