cccapital.co.uk Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 9, 2016

Join live discussion of cccapital.co.uk on our forum

Cape Town, South Africa,
Jan 15, 2013,

Recent contact with a broker at CCC (City Credit Capital) gave insight into CCC' plans for 2013. Agreed the spreads are poor for exotic pairs, but they offer a top notch service.

Live accounts are replicated on demos. Min. account deposit is 5k and positions increments in 10k units. Not bad, but wait....

CCC to move into Metatrader 4 mid to late 2013. This should be good... comments coming soon
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jan 10, 2013,

I have traded with demo accounts, unfortunately the live requires large sum and downfall is they only trade 100,000 or 1 lot positions. Spreads are some of the worst in the game but they gaurantee no slippage and funny business. Sliding scale i guess, those that offer services too good to be true turn out to be scammers and those offering honest service well they charge you an arm and a leg. Pity about the 1 lot size and poor spreads. Also not many fx products available.
UK,
Nov 2, 2010,

Without going into details, there are pros and cons with this company and its platform. My primary account is with DBFX, but I maintain an account here, because there is no slippage during market hours. I have lost count of the number of times when I have been stopped way beyond my limits by other brokers. So Thumbs up from me on this point.

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star rating removed. This review came from the offices of CC Capital.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.