Forex-TSD.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2016

Join live discussion of Forex-TSD.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

North Of México, Mexico
May 9, 2015

I send a message to the administrators of Forex TSD saying: ´´When I click on the image where it says "Download 10 indicators for $ 12" i routed to a different page. I don't want to buy the Monthly Elite membership, don't want to buy the membership of Advanced Elite monthly, i just want to download the 10 indicators for 12 dollars, i need help. Thanks http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u412/BetterTrade/Example_zps0mop6ifj.png So, When I click on the image where it says "Download 10 indicators for $ 12" i routed to a different page saying (Second Example) Second Example: http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u412/BetterTrade/Second%20example_zpsjxddeunk.png I do not want to pay $24.99 for 10 indicators each month, I want to pay $12 per 10 indicators, as show in the first image, as it should be .... So, i need Help´´ They never answered the message that I send them, In spite of the fact that they are good programrs and to evidence, they are still charging you money each month, when i don't want to continue paying the monthly subscription.

Alabama/Tennessee
Jul 10, 2011

Once regarded as a forum with potential, it has since slowed in membership and is becoming less interesting. The admin (newdigital) has a problem with the english language and can't communicate effectively with english speaking members. He has taken the good indicators shared on the forum and decided to hide them in an Elite Section and can only be accessed if one pay the extravagant fee of $89 a month. A trial is available for the Elite Section but such limits you to a extremely short description of the indicator and there is no rating system that gives you heads up to know how the indicator performs. Unfortunately their admin is allowing the site to go downhill and doesn't appeal to experienced traders. The site has no educational value and is spammed quite often. The moderators are not doing a good job monitoring the trash postings and give me the opinion that they lack forex trading experience. Two years ago, I would have rated this forum a 3 star. After comparing this forum to how it used to be and comparing it with the other forex forums, this forum is lucky to receive the one star rating. 2011-02-03 2 Stars As a member of Forex-TSD forum, I'm disappointed in the inactivity during the past year. With the growing number of forex forums popping up, Forex-TSD is taking a back seat unfortunately. My concern with Forex-TSD is that they take the good indicators and ea's and place them in their Elite Section of the forum and expect a member to pay $29 a month to have access to them. There is an Advanced Elite Section which is $79 a month to access. My gripe with Forex-TSD is that they have absolutely no idea how to manage their Elite and Advanced Elite Sections. For example, if one wanted to take a peak at both Elite and Advanced Sections to see what they have to offer, one must sign up for a Trial Subscription which is free for 7 days then one pays either the $29 or $79 a month depending upon which plan they choose. When one subscribes to the trial, they do not have access to any pictures, excel or statements that show if a system is good or not. I tried to relay this problem to an admin named Newdigital over the course of my week trial and I gave up trying to convince him that in order for one to be enticed to purchase a membership in either the Elite or Advanced Elite, one should have access to some sort of statement, excel or picture showing what system actually works or not. Obviously one doesn't have access to the actual system, but all I wanted was info on what works, how long it has worked, history, etc and Newdigital didn't grasp my problem. Needless to say, if Newdigital was so clueless and didn't see a problem, then the website doesn't want my subscription. My point is that how can one tell what works if they don't share any proof of any sort. All I saw was names of systems and a brief ...very brief description. Nothing noted if they even worked at all. I don't see a point in having a trial if you don't have access to statements, etc. I don't see a future with this website due to their management and admin not knowing what they are doing. As a 15 year forex trader, I give Forex-TSD a Two-Star Rating.

M
Jan 14, 2009

It

Poland
Dec 29, 2008

It's a good forum with many educational materials especially if You are MT4 programmer and understand MT4 language . As always and on all forums (even private one) there are scam artists, people who try to make some money in ethical and not ethical way - this is Internet and one should be careful. But there are many good threads about indicators, EA's, neural networks etc. I learned a lot from free open source EA found on forex-tsd (especially Ellie section) . If You are looking for holy grail, for free lunch without any work and understanding You don't find it . If You are looking for some good programmer and examples of source code, ideas of indicators and EA this is place for You. Forex trading is a business for me, in business knowledge is a key and forex-tsd is good place to find some knowledge, not instant solutions.

Lisboa, Portugal
Oct 24, 2008

If you want to be scammed, confused, misguided, tricked, or getting advice to lose your money this is the place to be. Horrible. Bunch of scammers trying to get you. Stay away from it. This place has nothing and misinformation and counter-information.

UK
Sep 25, 2008

I haven't spent any money on this, never thought it was worth it, but I did spend a lot of time reading the free threads, time was totally wasted, came to the conclusion it was just a bunch of people seeking the answers in indicators - It isn't! Would like to give it 1 star, but I don't think it's enethical.

U.S.
Aug 23, 2008

I have been trying to recover my subscription cost to Forex-tsd and they don't answer my email. I have tried to reach them from there forum site and from the paypal receipt. They don't respond. They just keep charging me. I have contacted my paypal account to stop paying them.

LONDON
Jul 26, 2008

I have been scammed many times on forex-tsd , by programmers,indicator sellers, expert advisor scams,and signal scams The indicators I was sold was no better than the free indicator on metatrader platform.The signal provider ,I found on forex-tsd used to lose my money for money I hired a few programmers based on tsd, they took my money and never delivered working software.The admin would delete my posts and threads complaing against the TSD programming scammers There is a" blacklist of programmers ' which can be found by searching google. I rate this a one star forum because the admin supports scammers

Nigeria
Feb 13, 2008

They are informative,and really they've got information to guide the young forex trader,I've known them for about 13months.They gave me an early guide and I use to believe that they were the best till I dicovered Forex Factory and got to know of FELIX now am surfing on peace army.But all in all they are good

Ontario
Oct 19, 2007

Forex-TSD is ok as a Forum EXCEPT the STEINITZ dominated Thread. Steinitz has turned out to be a scam artist. His thread has over quarter million posts and he dominates it with the help of Admin. If you post anything negative about his useless "Robot" your posts will be deleted by admin. So much for free speech. Steinitz' "Robot" has lost 1000 dollars in capital in the EA competition. It stands at 258 out of 603. Steinitz adcertises his "Robot" as 100% accurate and "never loses" on YouTube. Because of this I rate this Forum with 1 star.

SHOW: