eToro.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 19, 2016

eToro is an online forex broker. eToro offers the OpenBook and WebTrader trading currency platforms. eToro.com offers currency pairs, gold, silver, and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

eToro.com

Join live discussion of eToro.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

, Portugal
Apr 18, 2016

Very displeased with etoro. When markets go favourably their way, they imediatly take effect, when its not, grafics stop...and become extremely latent...I always use metatrader to check up. Other isue, last friday I set up an oil buy order, with a limit loss...surprise, surprise on this Monday when i saw all my money gone and negative credits...very unethical...dont use etoro!

etoro, Morocco
Mar 30, 2016

Etoro is a a scammer they closed my account with 500$ after withdraw request, they tell me that i allowed a 3rd party to trade on my account, and this is allowed.

Chester, United Kingdom
Mar 8, 2016

Etoro started out great but soon went downhill in my estimation unfortunately.The bonus money is damn near impossible to cash out, copy traders stats are minipulated and misleading and very few make any money in the long run, I had a rather large sum of money under a copy trader which experianced a large drawdown Etorro then prevented this trader from opening any more trades which ment he wasn't able to hedge the position and protect the account thus insuring the account blew and my money was lost, After speaking to various members of eToro's customer services I feel I was lied to as they changed there excuses many times. (The small print in there user agreement allows them to do anything they wish without notice) Be very aware and stay well clear of this broker. Also in times of high volitile market movements the platform very convenientlying goes down for maintainable which denies traders from being able to access there account.

USA, USA
Oct 25, 2015

Good company. Etoro has a clean user interface/trading platform. Legit, so far as I know.

Nakuru, Kenya
Oct 20, 2015

I have used etoro for over a year now and i feel its a good platform. They process my withdrawal requests (to PayPal) within 24 hours, they have various promotions that allow me to get extra money when i make deposits and the platform is easy to use once i learned how to use it. This is not to say that i didn't have problems with while using etoro. I blew all my investment within the first three months but this was due to using very high leverage and trading on hunches.

, South Africa
Sep 11, 2015

ETORO SCAMMERS! I invested US50 and now I want to withdraw they are full of stories.My money has shrunk, they have take U$5 per month because I have not been trading - this is illegal in every sense of the word & now I have US25 left, they will not refund me as you can only withdraw U$30 and above.

Prague, Czech Republic
Jun 26, 2015

It is a same case as with Liteforex, I believe. (LiteForex has a policy limiting a trader's profits on news events and gap openings.) eToro charged me 12%!! of my trade volume, for an overnight gap, that happend to go in my favor. I can provide email from them, explaining why. Also, they have an explenation on their site: [url]http://www.etoro.com/blog/markets/18032013/market-gaps/[/url] I´am honestly not sure, if thats normal, but I wouldn´t say, I have experiented this with other brokers...

london, United Kingdom
May 26, 2015

They were good, but as they have grown , they have become arrogant and greedy, they changed many things. Increased the spread, increased the carry over fee, increased the price of trading and now increased the minimum trade amount Before you could have a $100 account and open $2.5 and $5 trades, to build up your account safely and to learn,, now as of may 2015 they have increased it to $25 , so no good for small traders and those with an account of less than $500., no good if your a new or small trader.. The greed and arrogance of this company is just amazing now dictating to you what the minimum is you can trade by increasing it from $2.5 to a hefty $25, I have closed my account and will not recommend them again

Limassol, Cyprus
Apr 21, 2015

They closed my fixed position when was only 52% before from SL target, so i decided to not deposit money again to this site. They also charge $25 if you will withdraw all your money . This site also has take profit from spread.

LONDON, United Kingdom
Nov 17, 2014

Israeli company with one thing in their mind ....to rob you. Suspicious unauthorized activity on their platform is set to eat your capital.No explanation given and dropped communication.Filed a case. Relentless obstructionism during withdrawn.You won t get your profit is the least.Is when you can get what is left out that is going to hurt.Filed another case on this matter. for the love of God stay away from this lot they will turn your life upside down. Disable person here loosing his health over etoro experience.

SHOW: