UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: May 7, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper left corner.

UFX is a forex  broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

Scam!

Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Definitely don't trust UFX - Update

Hi, an update from my side is they processed my withdrawal of remaining funds of US $119 as I made it clear to account manager who I was assigned to work with that am not trading at UFX anymore after the account manager blew my account. It was an email I sent to account manager after submitting the withdrawal request from the platform. He did not respond to the email itself but had the withdrawal processed. I received the withdrawal on the 9th January 2018.

Instructions from Forum said we can complain to http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx . I submitted my complaint there on 13th January 2018.

Jan 6, 2018 - No Rating Well looks like I also got screwed creating an account at UFX. Only now reading the information here, I experienced exactly the same matter. I started not listening to what they were saying but they don't stop trying and got me to add more cash in and I started listening and do exactly what they told me to do with trades to take and contract size and use no SL. While my loss is only USD $4200 that got stopped out coz of equity going too low in just a few hours between 28/12/207 to 29/12/2017, am waiting for the rest of funds left on the account withdrawal request to be processed. No response as yet from account manager who gave me his trades recommendations and contract size that the account wiped . Will see if they have the decency to process USD $119 withdrawal funds left on account. They ain't convincing me to put more funds in account.
Trinidad and Tobago,
Nov 27, 2017,

don't trust UFX Markets

So I would like to know since most of us had our heart wrenching experience with UFXMarkets is there anything we can do about it? I lost about 11,000TTD which may seem like a small sum but it will take donkey years to be replaced. These people stopped calling for a while only after I said I had 50US remaining that I could trade... Since they were claiming to 'help me' to regain my lost.
What helped wiped me out was a trade in oil that I reluctantly took under advice of account manager Sophie Woods... You get soooo scared when you loose you start to loose sense, you can only be emotional and they take advantage. I don't now how they sleep at night. I reasoned hey, she is the expert, I just need to get out of this problem let me follow the advice...She said I can't tell you what to do as I don't know how much money you have but to not loose all your money I'd put in more if I had... I drove down the road like a 'loca' scared scared... took out more savings and guess what... the very next day I lost even that too.... account was $0. Every few months they call to try a new tactic on me but thank God I haven't budged...l say okay I will put money later and never do... they call and call and call
Oct 19, 2017,

Stay away from them

Harassements calls from people who have absolutely no background in trading and who behave unprofessionally. Also they hang off if you ask to be removed from their service (as the call you with a hidden numbers that you cannot block), I literally got insulted over the phone while trying to opt out. This firm is purely nuisance and harassment, it should not exist.
Sep 24, 2017,

UFX are theives

I'm so sorry to hear all of you have also been scammed by UFX. I too have a similar experience. I started trading on my on my own merit at relatively small risk. I was spammed with many calls every day trying to encourage me to trade on “big events” and keep increasing my account. However I generally ignored them. I was then upgraded to a "VIP" account and assigned an account manager "Sean Dean". He phoned me regarding a trading opportunity which was much higher risk than anything I have traded on. The largest amount I had traded on my own was 200,000 however pressured me into trading with 2 million dollars. I was reluctant but he pressured me to take the trade stating I had enough margin to cover it which was 11000 dollars, claiming it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and it was totally safe. I stupidly listened, but it went significantly against me and lost my money. As the trade was going against me I tried many times to contact him but he didn't answer. I have attached my trading log to show my trading strategy and phone log to show he was on the phone to me when I entered the trade. From reading these reviews it seems a common tactic from UFX to rip of clients. I am whiling to do whatever it takes to make them pay for their disgusting actions. I will start by releasing a review every day on the UFX app informing any customer of this website so they can first hand see our stories. I also plan to complain to FCA and financial fraud action groups. I would like to sue them for what they have done, maybe we can do this as a group, we will be stronger together. If anyone has any other advice on how to deal with them I would really appreciated it, and am happy to join any group fighting against UFX.
Odense, Denmark,
Sep 5, 2017,

Stay away from UFX.com !

50 $ i maintenance comission after deposit, over 1% in withdrawal comission, you can't trust "Trading Specialist" Daniel Miller, their android app is not working properly, spreads are crazy high - well do I need to say more..... Stay away from them.
Aug 12, 2017,

Hi my name is David I registered with UFX in 2015 and I found from my experience there are brokers with this firm that do not have your best interest at heart.

so trade and select carefully , if you want to know more about UFX also look at the company RELIANTCO INVESTMENTS LTD based in Cyprus. and Central Markets based in London here is Central Markets contact number +44207 265 7900.

Also be aware of this trading firm Titan Capital Ltd based in Victoria Mahe, Seychelles very dodgy firm they are unregulated also.

TIP: Always check with the regulators 1st before engaging in any business.

Happy Trading.
Jul 22, 2017,

UFX.com the biggest con

5th May 2017, I contacted by Andy Geller from UFX.com in emails with London business address and phone number: +44.208.1500778 Ext. 1429, 1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8JR —— I later checked this business building, UFX.com is NOT in the building. And I found out that UFX uses this business address in Singapore and Dubai to misled people that they’re dealing with a trading company in London!

9th May 2017, Julian Williams, UFX trainer contact me. He gave me some good deal to start, then persuaded me to add 2000usd to trade. Then he phoned again and give me some really bad advise cause me loss $1278.05usd in total. I complaint about him. I continued to trade by myself to try to recover the loss.

26th May 2017, Lloyd Richard, second UFX Trading Specialist assigned to me. He phoned to have a “chat” and he spin and twist lure me into the conversation about cars and assets and background, yeah this is when he determined how much he would scam me. With his bad advise, Lloyd Richard cause me lost further $1587usd.

On the 12th June, I was contacted by a new UFX trainer Sean Dean in whatsapp, emails, phone calls and TeamViewer, and he shown me some charts and misled me that Crude oil will go up, now the time to BUY Crude oil. He said with everything happening in Saudi will put the oil price up. Yeah Sean Dean actually used TeamViewer and pressurised me to double click on the contract and type in 10,000 contract. As soon as the contract 10,000 opened in BUY as he suggested, with no chance to close the position whatsoever, the position went to -$4000usd. (The position opened at 46.61).

Sean Dean also misled me that in minutes I can get the profit $10,000usd. In my mind I thought - all I wanted was to recover the money took away by the previous trainer Lloyd Richard, but now this Oil position already -$6000usd in no time.

Sean Dean phoned again said if I don’t put in more money then the Oil position will close and I will loose everything. While I was in panic and scared, Sean Dean added my Mastercard to my trading account and I forced to add fund $12,000usd or I loose everything. Sean Dean said this extra money I put in I can take it back, many of his clients take back their extra money and forget about ever put it in! By then my trade account already $20,075.57usd but it still in minus equity.

On the 13th June, I wanted to close the Oil position with loss, but Sean Dean phoned again to re-ensure me that the Oil price will go up and I will bring home life changing money very soon. But the position got worse and dropped to -$11,000usd.

On the 14th June, morning I actually whatsapp ask Sean Dean if the Oil price will continue to go down but he text back and phoned me right away to re-ensure me that the Oil price will go up and I will bring home life changing money very soon because Saudi try to put the Oil price up to $60usd.
But in the afternoon the same day, Sean Dean phoned again demand me to put more money or I loose everything! My trade account was -$18,000usd then! And UFX alert beep on my phone demand another 8000usd to keep my oil position open??!!! The Oil position then closed took away my $19,800usd!
The next day Sean Dean continued to harass me with phone calls, whatsapp text and emails Bitcoins charts try to persude me to sell my car and assets to continue trading! What a cold hearted evil.

My Crude Oil position opened at 46.61 but I later go back to check again - the 12th June, Crude oil high 46.56, low 46.38. Sean Dean actually manipulate the opening price to 46.61 make it harder for me to get profit. Yeah, I actually witness some fast adjustment right after the Oil BUY position opened on the 12th June. The entire software programme UFX trading platform is a scam, it controlled by UFX and the scammer like Sean Dean.

The trading platform software and programme itself actually a clear evidence that UFX and its scammers controlled and manipulate to scam people’s money.

Yeah, Sean Dean planned a final UFX Kiss of Death trade.
ALL I WANTED WAS TO RECOVER THE MONEY SCAM AWAY BY LLOYD RICHARD AND JULIAN WILLIAMS BUT YOU SCAM ME FURTHER AND CREATED A LIFE CHANGING DEBT!

I contacted UFX customer service and Molly Allen replied with an email full with LIES and offered me $500 to continue trading. What an insult!

I am going to tell my experience and translate into other languages to warn people around the world about UFX scam.

Jun 19, 2017 - 1 Star ufx promised me i can get 10,000usd profit in minutes but in minutes it went to -4000 and force me to add more fund to 20,000usd. and then he took away my 19,800usd! the next morning he continue want me to invest more. 2 different trading specialist work together they know i have a car and house and he want me to sell my house to fund trading. This is a crime. please we all make complain bring them to justice. https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 18, 2017,

I need help

I trade with UFX from three months Ago they made loose all my money the broker opened a high risk positions and he was confirming and assuring that it's not risky and he knows what he's doing and after he lost all what I have he told I was helping you simply like that.

After I sent many emails to his company which I'm not sure now what kind of company it is, someone called me from UFX and told me we received your email and I would like to listen the whole story and how the broker play with your money to help you
I told him, then he said ok I'll help you to return your money, I said ok how?
He told I'll send 2000$ to your account and you have to transfer this money to another bank account in Saudi Arabia then we can open a private account for you and I'll trade on behalf of you, ok fine after 10 minutes I received message from UFX that money transferred to my account, then after two days I received the money the same man called me and sent me by whatsapp the account # and the company name and he asked me to draw the money and do the transfer through a money exchange store I did it and I transferred the money to the account he sent then he told send the transfer receipt I sent it to him by WhatsApp
After half an hour I received message again from UFX transferring 5000$ to my account I got surprised and scarred i felt that those people trying to use me, I sent him message I received money transfer message what is this he called you'll do the same things we have to pay fees for the wallet we'll open for you and everything should look legal we can't send this money from our account you have to transfer this money, I asked him but why to Saudi Arabia and how I can trust you how I'll know to whom this money is going maybe it's for supplying terrorist how I can trust you he start convincing do I look like that I'm trying to help you and return what you lost we're a big company we don't do this kind of work, he convinced me again all what I wanted to return what I lost because that money was all what I have, he told transfer 4500$ and take 500 for you because I know you need money I said really thank you, you made me loose 45000$ and now you're giving me 500 he said no this just a start you'll receive all the money you lost trust me
I had no other choice, he sent another bank account in Saudi Arabia I transferred the money, the same things after 15 minutes I received message money transfer from UFX 8000$ I sent immediately message that I'm not going to transfer this money at all and I asked the man to stop calling me but he called and he tried to convince but this time I'll not do

I need your help those people are really scary
May 1, 2017,

UFX : where the trading makes trouble( disturb)

Ufx : where the trading makes trouble( disturb)
I am one victim of ufx lies and scams. The adviser Salmane Rajab burns my account in one transaction, more than 12000$ loss (he buys 5000 position oil, my package does not support this amount !?, he did not make any stop loss or protection) and this contradicts the UFX slogan: ( UFX is committed to creating the most comfortable trading environment along with the best trading conditions).!?!?
He refuses to explain the causes of the loss with no responsibility and recognition of the error and also contrary to UFX stated principles :(But be sure that your personal trainer will not leave you once you have successfully used the platform. We believe that constant support opens new doors for you, answers all your questions at any time, and with what degree of experience you have gained.) !?
I call many time the first adviser Hassan Omari and send many Emails, many calls but no feed back or answer!??
I send Email to complaint service, also no feed back or answer!?
This is the reality of UFX, the real face of UFX, do not take chance to invest with this company and stand away from this company, Salmane Rajab and Hassane Omari.
Dubai , United Arab Emirates,
Mar 30, 2017,

Scammed me for 200000$

Scam
I found this company advertising on twitter, im living in Dubai i contacted them then they started to contact me to open a small account , i opened a small account for almost 3000$ lost then they told me send again so we can recover , i send again 16k , then 75k then 65k the total was almost 130k $ , all the time someone calls me, he tells me all the trades i should do, i executed all the trades he gave me AND ALL OF THEM WAS JUST LOSSES, sure because they are market maker , they told me now we are in a bad posetion and you wil get Margin call soon, for that you have to send at least 50k , i sent them 52k$ , all the money i sent some was with credit card and some was with Wire transfer, to there bank account in Nour bank in Dubai, after i sent all the money i found someone online he warned me from them, and told me to close all the positions i have and withdraw the rest of the money, i closed all i still had 98750$ on my account , i sent a withdraw request the same guy i was dealing with and gave me the trades , told me we will not send you anything you have to trade with this money other wise you lost the money, i told them i need the money and i dont want to trade ... so what they did , they told me if you take only one trade now on this account we will give you all the money back :::i took another trade and the 98750$ disappeared from there platform !!!!! not just that ... they kept calling me telling me sell your real estate and send us 120k to cover you all the losses ... this company is simply A MAFIA ... they have to be closed everywhere where they have there license ...when a clients from the gulf area opens there website, you dont see all the license you only vanuatu !!! when you open it from europe you see that they are licensed from CYSEC ..another thing with CYSEC, do you want to tell me they nevery heared about all thiere scams all the time ..and they still leave them open cheating others !!!

Please i want someone to help me, these people are scamming the people for millions every month