UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 6, 2017
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

SHOW:

Odense, Denmark
Sep 5, 2017

Stay away from UFX.com !

50 $ i maintenance comission after deposit, over 1% in withdrawal comission, you can't trust "Trading Specialist" Daniel Miller, their android app is not working properly, spreads are crazy high - well do I need to say more..... Stay away from them.

United Kingdom
Aug 12, 2017

Hi my name is David I registered with UFX in 2015 and I found from my experience there are brokers with this firm that do not have your best interest at heart.

so trade and select carefully , if you want to know more about UFX also look at the company RELIANTCO INVESTMENTS LTD based in Cyprus. and Central Markets based in London here is Central Markets contact number +44207 265 7900.

Also be aware of this trading firm Titan Capital Ltd based in Victoria Mahe, Seychelles very dodgy firm they are unregulated also.

TIP: Always check with the regulators 1st before engaging in any business.

Happy Trading.

United Kingdom
Jul 22, 2017

UFX.com the biggest con

5th May 2017, I contacted by Andy Geller from UFX.com in emails with London business address and phone number: +44.208.1500778 Ext. 1429, 1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8JR —— I later checked this business building, UFX.com is NOT in the building. And I found out that UFX uses this business address in Singapore and Dubai to misled people that they’re dealing with a trading company in London!

9th May 2017, Julian Williams, UFX trainer contact me. He gave me some good deal to start, then persuaded me to add 2000usd to trade. Then he phoned again and give me some really bad advise cause me loss $1278.05usd in total. I complaint about him. I continued to trade by myself to try to recover the loss.

26th May 2017, Lloyd Richard, second UFX Trading Specialist assigned to me. He phoned to have a “chat” and he spin and twist lure me into the conversation about cars and assets and background, yeah this is when he determined how much he would scam me. With his bad advise, Lloyd Richard cause me lost further $1587usd.

On the 12th June, I was contacted by a new UFX trainer Sean Dean in whatsapp, emails, phone calls and TeamViewer, and he shown me some charts and misled me that Crude oil will go up, now the time to BUY Crude oil. He said with everything happening in Saudi will put the oil price up. Yeah Sean Dean actually used TeamViewer and pressurised me to double click on the contract and type in 10,000 contract. As soon as the contract 10,000 opened in BUY as he suggested, with no chance to close the position whatsoever, the position went to -$4000usd. (The position opened at 46.61).

Sean Dean also misled me that in minutes I can get the profit $10,000usd. In my mind I thought - all I wanted was to recover the money took away by the previous trainer Lloyd Richard, but now this Oil position already -$6000usd in no time.

Sean Dean phoned again said if I don’t put in more money then the Oil position will close and I will loose everything. While I was in panic and scared, Sean Dean added my Mastercard to my trading account and I forced to add fund $12,000usd or I loose everything. Sean Dean said this extra money I put in I can take it back, many of his clients take back their extra money and forget about ever put it in! By then my trade account already $20,075.57usd but it still in minus equity.

On the 13th June, I wanted to close the Oil position with loss, but Sean Dean phoned again to re-ensure me that the Oil price will go up and I will bring home life changing money very soon. But the position got worse and dropped to -$11,000usd.

On the 14th June, morning I actually whatsapp ask Sean Dean if the Oil price will continue to go down but he text back and phoned me right away to re-ensure me that the Oil price will go up and I will bring home life changing money very soon because Saudi try to put the Oil price up to $60usd.
But in the afternoon the same day, Sean Dean phoned again demand me to put more money or I loose everything! My trade account was -$18,000usd then! And UFX alert beep on my phone demand another 8000usd to keep my oil position open??!!! The Oil position then closed took away my $19,800usd!
The next day Sean Dean continued to harass me with phone calls, whatsapp text and emails Bitcoins charts try to persude me to sell my car and assets to continue trading! What a cold hearted evil.

My Crude Oil position opened at 46.61 but I later go back to check again - the 12th June, Crude oil high 46.56, low 46.38. Sean Dean actually manipulate the opening price to 46.61 make it harder for me to get profit. Yeah, I actually witness some fast adjustment right after the Oil BUY position opened on the 12th June. The entire software programme UFX trading platform is a scam, it controlled by UFX and the scammer like Sean Dean.

The trading platform software and programme itself actually a clear evidence that UFX and its scammers controlled and manipulate to scam people’s money.

Yeah, Sean Dean planned a final UFX Kiss of Death trade.
ALL I WANTED WAS TO RECOVER THE MONEY SCAM AWAY BY LLOYD RICHARD AND JULIAN WILLIAMS BUT YOU SCAM ME FURTHER AND CREATED A LIFE CHANGING DEBT!

I contacted UFX customer service and Molly Allen replied with an email full with LIES and offered me $500 to continue trading. What an insult!

I am going to tell my experience and translate into other languages to warn people around the world about UFX scam.

Jun 19, 2017 - 1 Star ufx promised me i can get 10,000usd profit in minutes but in minutes it went to -4000 and force me to add more fund to 20,000usd. and then he took away my 19,800usd! the next morning he continue want me to invest more. 2 different trading specialist work together they know i have a car and house and he want me to sell my house to fund trading. This is a crime. please we all make complain bring them to justice. https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jul 18, 2017

I need help

I trade with UFX from three months Ago they made loose all my money the broker opened a high risk positions and he was confirming and assuring that it's not risky and he knows what he's doing and after he lost all what I have he told I was helping you simply like that.

After I sent many emails to his company which I'm not sure now what kind of company it is, someone called me from UFX and told me we received your email and I would like to listen the whole story and how the broker play with your money to help you
I told him, then he said ok I'll help you to return your money, I said ok how?
He told I'll send 2000$ to your account and you have to transfer this money to another bank account in Saudi Arabia then we can open a private account for you and I'll trade on behalf of you, ok fine after 10 minutes I received message from UFX that money transferred to my account, then after two days I received the money the same man called me and sent me by whatsapp the account # and the company name and he asked me to draw the money and do the transfer through a money exchange store I did it and I transferred the money to the account he sent then he told send the transfer receipt I sent it to him by WhatsApp
After half an hour I received message again from UFX transferring 5000$ to my account I got surprised and scarred i felt that those people trying to use me, I sent him message I received money transfer message what is this he called you'll do the same things we have to pay fees for the wallet we'll open for you and everything should look legal we can't send this money from our account you have to transfer this money, I asked him but why to Saudi Arabia and how I can trust you how I'll know to whom this money is going maybe it's for supplying terrorist how I can trust you he start convincing do I look like that I'm trying to help you and return what you lost we're a big company we don't do this kind of work, he convinced me again all what I wanted to return what I lost because that money was all what I have, he told transfer 4500$ and take 500 for you because I know you need money I said really thank you, you made me loose 45000$ and now you're giving me 500 he said no this just a start you'll receive all the money you lost trust me
I had no other choice, he sent another bank account in Saudi Arabia I transferred the money, the same things after 15 minutes I received message money transfer from UFX 8000$ I sent immediately message that I'm not going to transfer this money at all and I asked the man to stop calling me but he called and he tried to convince but this time I'll not do

I need your help those people are really scary

Canada
May 1, 2017

UFX : where the trading makes trouble( disturb)

Ufx : where the trading makes trouble( disturb)
I am one victim of ufx lies and scams. The adviser Salmane Rajab burns my account in one transaction, more than 12000$ loss (he buys 5000 position oil, my package does not support this amount !?, he did not make any stop loss or protection) and this contradicts the UFX slogan: ( UFX is committed to creating the most comfortable trading environment along with the best trading conditions).!?!?
He refuses to explain the causes of the loss with no responsibility and recognition of the error and also contrary to UFX stated principles :(But be sure that your personal trainer will not leave you once you have successfully used the platform. We believe that constant support opens new doors for you, answers all your questions at any time, and with what degree of experience you have gained.) !?
I call many time the first adviser Hassan Omari and send many Emails, many calls but no feed back or answer!??
I send Email to complaint service, also no feed back or answer!?
This is the reality of UFX, the real face of UFX, do not take chance to invest with this company and stand away from this company, Salmane Rajab and Hassane Omari.

Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Mar 30, 2017

Scammed me for 200000$

Scam
I found this company advertising on twitter, im living in Dubai i contacted them then they started to contact me to open a small account , i opened a small account for almost 3000$ lost then they told me send again so we can recover , i send again 16k , then 75k then 65k the total was almost 130k $ , all the time someone calls me, he tells me all the trades i should do, i executed all the trades he gave me AND ALL OF THEM WAS JUST LOSSES, sure because they are market maker , they told me now we are in a bad posetion and you wil get Margin call soon, for that you have to send at least 50k , i sent them 52k$ , all the money i sent some was with credit card and some was with Wire transfer, to there bank account in Nour bank in Dubai, after i sent all the money i found someone online he warned me from them, and told me to close all the positions i have and withdraw the rest of the money, i closed all i still had 98750$ on my account , i sent a withdraw request the same guy i was dealing with and gave me the trades , told me we will not send you anything you have to trade with this money other wise you lost the money, i told them i need the money and i dont want to trade ... so what they did , they told me if you take only one trade now on this account we will give you all the money back :::i took another trade and the 98750$ disappeared from there platform !!!!! not just that ... they kept calling me telling me sell your real estate and send us 120k to cover you all the losses ... this company is simply A MAFIA ... they have to be closed everywhere where they have there license ...when a clients from the gulf area opens there website, you dont see all the license you only vanuatu !!! when you open it from europe you see that they are licensed from CYSEC ..another thing with CYSEC, do you want to tell me they nevery heared about all thiere scams all the time ..and they still leave them open cheating others !!!

Please i want someone to help me, these people are scamming the people for millions every month

dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mar 22, 2017

ever seen wolves of wall street? ufx does that !!

their account manager forces you to deposit more but apart from that what makes this broker a worst is their servers go down often on web based platforms so you wont be able to close the trades!! i lost 1800$ which could have been a 100$ profit trade but because of not closing i lost all my money !!their server went down and they blamed on me even after saying that their website showed a message as server down! i would say guys just look out and there are lots of advanced good brokers and i would be so glad if any single person change their mind from using ufx!!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mar 18, 2017

UFX is a Scam!

I have a big issue and complaint on UFX company, a broker called me from this company and convinced me to open an account with them. So I started with $500, and we had so much calls via TeamViewer application. after one day of funding my account with $500 they started to convince me to put more and more money into my account to have a gold account with VIP members and 24 hours help and recommendations and an account manager that will stay with me all the time and call me when any event or report will happen or is happening in the market. Sorry I am poor with English and I am an Arabic speaker, but I will try to explain the whole situation. After opening the account with $500 they pushed me via call phones and on TeamViewer to add more and more money and they started to deposit money using my credit card from their side (it was under my approval) and convinced me when i reached the maximum limit of my credit card to transfer money to their bank account in UAE and it will be deposited into my account the maximum in 24 hours, but it tooks 4 days to get it into my forex account, and now i have $25000 (twenty five thousand us dollar). after that my account manager started to let me trade with low risk just to show me how much i can profit and get benefit, until he pushed me to open a trades with bigger amount and high risk without stop loss limit, i started to gain some money. And when i requested to withdraw some money from my account here all the treatment changed from his side and he pushed me to open a trade on gold before the time of the interest rate in America and said the gold will decrease so much and you can make 40 to 50% of your initial amount deposited in no time, but what i discovered that the gold increased too much in price and i lost more than 60% of my money and he disappeared all the day and stopped replying to me, same for support team in UFX (no one call or notify me or advice me what to do), knowing that It's a VIP account that i have!!
Here i closed the trade after losing around $26000 (my initial amount and the profit that i gained before that day).
i was so shocked with all the loss without any notification from their side.
The next day, the account manager called me and blame me why i closed the trade and the gold will decrease again and i should deposit more money into my account to have more margin for it, but i told him i can't and i am out of money, so he convinced me to sell gold again with high risk but the gold kept increasing and i lost more $5000 from my balance and also he didn't reply to my message or called me.
Here i closed the trade again and i requested to withdraw the rest of the money i have into my account and now waiting for the approval from their side to release my money.
End of story, this company should be closed permanently and cancel it's license, they are pushing people to deposit a lot of money and cheat them and convince them to deposit more and more and make you lose all your investment. i lost $14600 from my money in less than 1 month and now they disappeared totally and can't get any reply from their side.
what i can do in this case? and is there any way to get my money that i lost due to the cheat and fraud that they made?
Thanks and Best regards.

Australia
Nov 27, 2016

"I have reached a settlement with the company. Though I did not receive back all the I lost, I consider the arrangement to be sufficient to the extent that I now consider the case to be resolved. I have to say that I was treated in a fair manner by Adam Miller

Oct 10, 2016 - 1 Star Hi all victims who got scam by Ufx. I am also a victim of ufx lies and scams. I would like to invite all victims or even not victims ( people who want to prevent ufx lies and scams to everyone) please to join in our group to fight against ufx. I would like to get some more people then we could start together to destroy ufx forever. We could not stand like that to allow ufx to deliver ufx lies and scams to the community. I have already had a plan. When our group has some more people we could start the plan as soon as possible. At the momet we have some from Afghanistan, USA, Australia...Furthermore, I have my lawyers so if anyone needs help please let me know. Please send me an email to zinana108@yahoo.com i am looking forward to hearing from you guys soon then we can start everything. The more people will be better for everything. Thank you very much

Japan
Oct 7, 2016

Sam D souza is lier and stole my money about 5000$!Σ(×_×;)!I couldnt get my money(*_*)...

SHOW: