TracknTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 6, 2016

Join live discussion of TracknTrade.com on our forum

San Diego, USA
Apr 3, 2016

For the first time in my trading life I have found the right partner in Track `n Trade. Also, my special thanks goes to the staff and Lan Turner for his amazing teaching and patience for his students, I am a very happy customer in many ways. The signals and educational materials provided have been the best that I have found.

Tempe, AZ, USA
Jan 26, 2016

I have been a Track and Trade user for several months and also use their seasonsal scanner. Both software applications are easy to use, understand, and really compliment the signals from one another. I use primary the Advantage Lines (a Track and Trade creation) and it has been my go to indicator after using other for years. The customer service is very responsive and I have recommended them to my trading group.

Chicago, IL, USA
Aug 27, 2015

I have been using TracknTrade almost two years. I own a half dozen platforms, but none have everything I require all in one like TNT. I used to have to use three platforms regularly now I can do it all it TNT. I manually trade a few specific setups I have developed and auto-trade on two forex pairs. I can back test to help set my indicators for best settings. Easy to use.

Provo, UT, USA
Aug 4, 2015

Having traded forex for several years I have found Track `n Trade to be the best I have used. After trying and failing with "free" software from my broker I realized that there is a reason for premium vendors like Track `n Trade to exist. The Autopilot features and Bulls `n Bears are what really won me over. I found them by searching on Fibonacci tools and have found theirs to be the easiest I have found.

St. George, UT, USA
Apr 4, 2015

I have been a user of Track `n Trade for 6 years now. I am using it as my only trading application anymore. I used to be with two other firms and have dropped both in the last few years because of the ease of use and signals, mostly the Bulls and Bears indicator. I have found the staff to be very helpful with my questions and learning process over the years. They have been a great help. Personal attention and ease of use is what keeps me at Track `n Trade.

Mar 2, 2015

I have purchased many platforms (six to be exact) over my trading career and have found Track 'n Trade to be the best of all of them and where I have experienced the most success. I have been using TNT two years now. I do autotrading on two currency pairs and and manual trading during part of the London and New York sessions . The autopilot backtest has been great for testing my strategies for manual and autotrading. The best thing they have is the Bulls 'n Bears trading system. I can't find any indicator that can beat it in the backtested results

Sussex, United Kingdom
Nov 5, 2014

I have found the team at Gecko software to be very helpful but I didn't like the Track "n" Trade, Autopilot nor did I like the Bulls and Bears plug-ins. The Track and Trade platform is good but maybe a little over engineered for my liking. Personally, I prefer "Trade Station" and as such will continue to use this instead. I now feel that I wasted my money with TNT especially when Trade-Station is free to us with no monthly subscription too!.

Boise, ID, USA
Oct 6, 2012

After trading FX for several years I was impressed with the advanced features from Track and Trade. I primary trade the EURUSD only and use the Advantage Lines. During the two week trial I felt no pressure from the staff to make a purchasing decision and they were more than helpful with the questions I had about the software. The software is loaded with educational material to help learn their system very quickly.

Chicago, USA
Oct 5, 2012

I was presently suprised at how easy it is to get educational material from Track n Trade. They have been very helpful with my forex learning experience. I want to let others know about them since they are the real deal and provide, in my opinion, excellent software and service. Thank you!!!

San Fran, CA, USA
Aug 26, 2012

Been a TNT user for over a year. Been very happy with the service and support from their staff. Their Bulls and Bears software was the unique feature that sold me. Great signals, support and software.