SpartanTraderFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 29, 2016

Join live discussion of SpartanTraderFx.com on our forum

SpartanTraderFx.com profile provided by Nikos MermigasOct 12, 2012

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Wisconsin, USA
Jun 21, 2013

To add to my earlier post I am giving Spartan Trade system a 5 Star Rating. Any trader who puts forth the effort to learn this system will be rewarded with pips. 2013-06-09 No Rating With the Spartan trading system my desire and passion to trade the Forex market is growing. I am learning to overcome the Market challenges and trading is becoming a really Fun and enjoyable career path. Coaching and mentorship from Nikos has brought me to this point. Interested individuals will be rewarded handsomely for their choice by starting out with Spartan Trading System. As I have experienced this for myself and am enjoying the benefit of learning to capture pips in the Market. In closing I personally want to Thank Nikos for his skill as a fellow trader/teacher of Spartan and will extend an invitation to interested persons to join us in trading the Forex Market.

Heerenveen, Netherlands
Apr 3, 2013

I have puchased in the few years I am trading a lot of scam-robots and miracle indicator systems, it almost looks like this is the costly way to find your path in forex. I found mine since I have seen the Swing Trading Mastery Video Course, it suits my style of trading, and I Nikos is explaining it step by step. Trading live now with a very small lotsize, and at low risk, and the results are very good. The trades are devided in three parts, and the last third part of the trade is the one that makes the diffence. A well deserved 5 starr review!!

London, United Kingdom
Feb 18, 2013

I took the live course for a couple of months. The method is very logical in terms of following the rythm of the market. Nikos seems to be an ok teacher but he won't comment much on the actual dynamics of the market such as liquidity and order flow which I find quite strange considering he says he is a fund manager. And to just ignore such comments and emails seems to be a bit ignorant. Recently alarm bells have been ringing when he emailed with the results of one of his supposed students Dimitris and how Dimitris is now a fund manager. Then a couple of weeks later he sends out an email advertising his Fund Manager course for 14500 euros! I suspect that 'Dimitris' is a made up student (see his review below), by Nikos to sell his mentoring course which is not very dissimilar to his live monthly courses. This is my opinion from the facts I have given. What is worrying is that he has partnered with Jeffrey Wilde, the $97 pdf course internet marketeer who recently invested in an illegal ponzi scheme justbeenpaid. Why would a successful trader invest in such an illegal scam, and also enlist his father in the scheme. So why would Nikos use Jeffrey Wilde as a partner for his 14500 mentorship fund manager course is beyond me. It all smells a bit funny to me which pretty much lowers his integrity and honesty that he is teaching you a strategy that will be long term profitable imo.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Jan 26, 2013

I did over ten trades this week (Jan 21-25, 2013) that made 100-300 pips using Spartan Trader Trading System, it really works. I'm very happy to be part of Nikos Live Trading Session.

, Argentina
Jan 14, 2013

Great price action system, very logical and profitable. I've been trading live for over 8 months with very good results, after attending a couple of the live trading courses. Nikos is a generous teacher, very funny and always available.

thessaloniki, Greece
Oct 14, 2012

I've started trading with Spartantraderfx(ex nofersiafx) 2,5 years before and by now i am a full time forex trader. I hadn't any knowledge of trading at our first lesson with Nikos. It started as an extra income but in the process it became something more important than that. Trading became my main job and my main business by now. In the first 2 months i started making pips in a demo account and after 5 months i've opened a live account, of course Nikos was giving me a great help with this. By the time i doubled my account i was able to work with real client money safely.Nikos system is very easy, very simple and the main thing is relaxing without being confused with many indicators. He is a real mentor and i am pleased for finding him. During the live sessions we work as a team, and help each other learning from our mistakes.

Canada
Oct 19, 2010

I have been trying to trade for the last three years and began believing that something was wrong with me. A few months ago a friend told me about Nik and I must say I hesitated because I had already spent so much money on courses. I was going to quit. I am not sure why I pursued it but I am so happy that I did. I signed up with him and during the first session Nik immediately put me at ease. He showed genuine interest in my success. He was patient and never made me feel like I was keeping the class back. Well it has been a few months now and I can say that he did the impossiible.. I am not only consistent but have gone way above my original goal of 20 pips per day. My most recent trade.. taken around Midnight est last night .. I shorted the Eur Usd. My Profit 204 Pips! I have closed off part and have my last part running. I cannot say thank you enough. I wish I had found Nik earlier it would have saved me much psychological baggage. THANK YOU NIK... !!!!!

Hellas
Aug 22, 2010

I have been trading with forex for five years.I have attented three courses so far and i have studied ( and i am serious about that) about fifty systems.Most of them did not have remarkable results.Some of them were good enough but i was not able to put them in action because of my job.After some time i discovered Norfesia and after contacted Nikos i decided to attend the course.To be brief i spent four months on the course and what i realized is that Norfesia is the most vague system i have ever seen.In my opinion do not trust anybody who wants to sell his product by saying that you will earn pips.If their system was profitable they would not care about you.Believe me it is a really bad feeling to pay your money for taking a totally vague and not profitable system.Norfesia did not work.Save your money and stay away.

England
Mar 26, 2010

I had been trying to trade for nearly 3 years, unsuccessfully!!! and all it took was a chance meeting with a professional trader on a train in London who said "find yourself a mentor!!! one that you can actually see take a live trade with the style of trading they teach, then you will see what it is all about" 6 months have passed since I took this advice which is exactly the length of time I have been a student with NorfesiaFx.com and I can confidently say that within a couple of months I will then regard myself as a full time SUCCESSFULL trader, thanks Nikos

Salonika
Jan 3, 2010

I am trading for about one year now. With Nikos I am 4 months now taking the Zeus full course. When I started on my own I lost a bit of my money, but not much ,because I traded with mini lots only. The e-book is realy good for start, but if you wish full understanding and success, you must follow the live trading and training lessons. This is my opinion of course. My account is growing slowly but steady because the money management rules are very tide and I risk only 1-2% from my money on each of my trades. I still do some mistakes, but I have confidence and not affraid to trade. Nikos is there when help is needed and that is important for me right now. My advice to the readers is - Contact Nikos and explain what you want. This is the best way to make a wise decision. For now, good luck to everybody.

SHOW: