Plus500.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 19, 2017

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.
Plus 500's UK branch at www.plus500.co.uk registered with the FSA on 2010-06-29.

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

SHOW:

Hood, Australia
Sep 30, 2017

Charges premium fees (hidden fees) SCAM

This is one of the smartest scams that I saved myself from by actually reading their terms and services.
I saw their advertisement:
0% commission

i started wondering what's the catch
so here's the catch:
if you buy $500 worth of Facebook stock (example)
Every day at 8 Am you have to pay them $10 premium fees ( CRAZY ) so every day you are losing $10. The customer services ( live chat) employees are trained professionals and they will never tell you about this. It took me 30 minutes of discussion with live chat before this guy finally admitted it.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 2, 2017:
Hello there.
The information regarding the fees charged are stated clearly in our website and is no way a hidden fact.
In the instruments details (i) in the platform you will also be able to see the trading conditions offered, such as the premium % and the premium time.
The premium fee will be charged should you hold your position open after trading hours, at the stated premium time.
The fee (premium%) is related to how big/small your position is, meaning to its value.
We will gladly review your correspondence with our Support in this matter, should you wish to share the ticket ID or your account ID.
For nay additional information, our Support agents are at your service via chat or email.
israel, Israel
Sep 7, 2017

alright people u really need to cool down and read carefully ,,
as a broker what i see this company as the worst company that brovide a really stupid platform for people to trade
what people should not just because they see this company should trade i already tried to many companies all of them are scammers

for plus 500 they always frooze my winnigs and my closed position until i got 0 in the account althoug i am from israel and the company located here but still stupid as s*** company they have also low leverage they say we give bonus and no bonus givin ... the chat agents are so stupid u want to smack the s*** out of them althoug i lost 300$ but i tried the best company and regulated company out there and still no no for plus500 people go waste your money on something eles all the companies are scammers and i alreaady put review in israel department and also in fca thank u have a good day dont trade in plus500 and in any forex company

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 11, 2017:
Hi Rawi,

Thank you for your comment.

1. Please consider that we are prevented in from granting bonuses to some of our costumers for activities on our trading platform, according to the local regulation.
2. Our costumers are welcome to operate their trading accounts, as long as the verification process is completed.
We are certain you could have closed your open positions at any time, as well as request a withdrawal or fund your account.
In case you wish for us to review your case/account, please provide us with your account details and we will gladly look into it.
4. As Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide company with a great reputation, we would never engage in any questionable activity, as implied.
5. We are sure that the Support received by our most dedicated team was in line with our strict guidelines for a highly costumer oriented service level.

perth, Australia
Sep 7, 2017

rip off!!

i bet $500 on bitcoin and next day nothing was in my acct when i asked customer support they havent provided me anything said unfortunaletly i lost all my coins... this os totally rip off!!!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 11, 2017:
Hi Metin,
Thank you for your comment.

Please take into consideration that trading CFDs involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding of these risks and may not be suitable for everyone.
Leveraged trading activity involves substantial risks for losing all of the invested funds in a short time period.

If you wish for us to review your case, please provide with your account details, and we will gladly look into it.

Greece
Sep 4, 2017

Enormous delays for affiliates and they will not give any commission unless you bring them 180 days traffic non-stop. They are just scammers.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 6, 2017:
Hello there!
Thank you for your comment.

Your matter should be and can be resolved with our affiliates team only.
Please go ahead and contact them for any assistance needed affiliates@plus500.com, or by filling in the 'Contact Us' form:

London, United Kingdom
Sep 1, 2017

Plus500 does not provide fair trading but scam!!!

Scam, stay away from Plus500 if you want to save your money.

I have been trading there Plus500 over a couple of months but the Platform has often held freezing condition, especially on Cryptocurrency stocks. When the platform holding such condition, traders can do nothing although the fluctuations is still working.

I have complained several times but they said that it is Force Majeure Event and Plus500 is not liable under conditions. It's just traders' responsibility and risk although the platform does not allow traders anything including closing that position. Due to the disability I have lost huge money, but refused to give me the money back. I believe it is break the regulations of FCA that Plus500 does not provide fair trading to their customers.

Therefore I have emailed to FCA and FOS to file my complaint.

If you have experienced like me you should email to complain to Plus500 to get the money back first. You may be refused to get the compensation for the loss from Plus500 then just do file your complaint on Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Financial Ombudsman Services (FOS). When the complaint is filed and filed, both FCA and FOS promptly start investigating the issue.
You should also share your case at forex peace army or another SNS to deal with as a class action against Plus 500.

Plus500 is seriously scam.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 4, 2017:
Hello Jack,
Thank you for your comment.

Since you have mentioned that you have already forwarded your complaint to the FCA and FOS, we will unfortunately not be able to provide with any further information, and more important, any explanation regarding your case/ accusations.

In case you do wish for us to review the matter, feel free to share either account details/email address or correspondence ID.

MEXICO, Mexico
Jul 15, 2017

So it is my experience in more 500 is supposed to leave with lost between 5% and 10%, plus 500 if one invests any amount example 200 dlls in any pair or comoditi you can not put lost loss of loss 5% O 10 % If not the stop loss is 100% or if you want to leave with loss will be with 100% with 50% and that is regulated.

They remove CFD when they want and then put them losing their money as in AMD they removed it and in 5 months they put it ,EQUAL IN CFD OF GREECE.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 18, 2017:
Hello there.
Unfortunately we were unable to fully understand your comment.

Please let us explain that Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide CFD trading company.
One of the benefits of trading with a regulated firm is that you know you are contracting with a reliable and reputable provider in a regulated environment, which has stringent rules and regulations designed, in particular, to protect the interests of retail clients.

In reference to your comment regarding the stop call, please consider that a stop call will be executed once the requested rate is reached and exceeded.

There is no guarantee that your position will close at the exact price level you have specified, because of ‘slippage’ that can occur during volatile price movements and the fact this stop is free of charge.

Note that Plus500 also offers a "guaranteed stop order" for some instruments, which close your position at the exact rate you have requested.

You're welcome to read more on our Risk Control and Order Types help page -

In addition, with Plus500 you can not loose more then invested, meaning you will never be in debt Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sandton , South Africa
Jul 10, 2017

Plus500 worst brokerage company there is

Please stay away from this plus500 with your hard earned money. They will close your position before prices reaches your stop loss and they will close your winning trades before they are able to run. This is the worst trading broker there is, it is terrible. I am warning you guys that this platform is absolutely terrible, just look online at the horror stories of plus500. Their support is completely useless and i doubt they even take into consideration your issue. I am in the process of filling to the FCA and Cyprus as well as placing a scam alert on forex peace army and anywhere else i can get my voice heard. Please i am warning the traders STAY AWAY FROM PLUS500 !!!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 13, 2017:
Hello there.

In reference to your comment reagrding the stop call, please consider that a stop call will be axecuted once the requersted rate is reached and exceeded.

You're welcome to read more on our Risk Control and Order Types help page - http://www.plus500.com/Help/HelpOrders.aspx

In addition, we are aware that there are some negative reviews about Plus500. however, please consider that such reviews reflect a small percentage of customers and there are also positive comments from satisfied Plus500 customers.

Also bear in mind that in many cases, where a user posts a negative review, we will attempt to rectify or clarify the situation.
However, in accordance with our privacy policy and local privacy regulations, we are unable to make further public correspondence with the client. As such, even where the user’s complaint is settled, we are unable to confirm the outcome in a public reply.
Furthermore, unfortunately in many cases, where the issue is resolved, users do not post a follow up review to confirm this.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
Jun 13, 2017

Stay away you have been warned, unless you want to lose your money

They are 100% a scam company, soon as you make a lot of profit they will close your account and find any excuse to limit your account, I made a lot of money in 2 months, I was registered and verifed last year, I made losses as well, they will be wait for you to get near your maintenance margin and restrict you from despositing any funds so you lose all your money, horrible customer service, talk to you like you have done something wrong when all you want is some help, they can't help and advise you to email a senior staff and that can take days for a reply, I was happy with them at first but soon as I got better and learnt from my mistakes and started doing things right, they didn't like that, spent weeks gettting an answer to my numerous emails to customer service, in the end I called FCA and the Ombudsman, and they gave me the direct number for the headoffice, FCA are now investigating the matter, if you need to call them the number is 020 3876 1641, Ask for Michelle West or Mark Winton and also escalate your complain to FCA. Please don't fall for this scam like I did.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jun 15, 2017:
Hello Hitesh,

Thank you for your comment.
Reviewing your matter mentioned, we can see that it is still being handled by our Senior Staff meaning that unfortunately we wont be able to provide with more details publicly.
Should you have any further questions, please place those within your correspondence with the Senior Staff.

Social Media Team
London, United Kingdom
May 24, 2017

Scum

What a scam , trying demo lures you into false sense and I'm likely to get better customer service in a burger king.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 25, 2017:
Hi Giles,
Thank you for your comment.

Since we value the feedback we receive by our costumers and are always striving to improve by learning and reviewing, please contact us with your account details.

Social Media Team

United Arab Emirates
May 19, 2017

sms notification doesn't work

Their sms notification doesn't work and they will blame your service provider. But it couldn't be a service provider mistake as surprisingly, sms received during opening the account. It when you are in, the sms facility doesn't work. However, the email works. But would u be checking your email every second of the day?

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 23, 2017:
Hi Carmel,
Please be aware that alerts and notifications (either by SMS or Email), are not guaranteed, since they are dependent on third party providers.

As we cannot verify whether a customer has network access/connectivity or is connected to the internet at any given time, we cannot guarantee that the notifications will be delivered. As such, under no circumstances do we guarantee our notifications and alerts service.

In accordance with the aforementioned, it is the customer's sole responsibility to remit sufficient funds and remain aware of their trading account positions and funds status, in order to prevent the risk of a margin call and its consequences.

Feel free to contact us for more assistance, also via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx )
SHOW: