Plus500.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 26, 2017

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.
Plus 500's UK branch at www.plus500.co.uk registered with the FSA on 2010-06-29.

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

SHOW:

London, United Kingdom
May 24, 2017

Scum

What a scam , trying demo lures you into false sense and I'm likely to get better customer service in a burger king.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 25, 2017:
Hi Giles,
Thank you for your comment.

Since we value the feedback we receive by our costumers and are always striving to improve by learning and reviewing, please contact us with your account details.

Social Media Team

United Arab Emirates
May 19, 2017

sms notification doesn't work

Their sms notification doesn't work and they will blame your service provider. But it couldn't be a service provider mistake as surprisingly, sms received during opening the account. It when you are in, the sms facility doesn't work. However, the email works. But would u be checking your email every second of the day?

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 23, 2017:
Hi Carmel,
Please be aware that alerts and notifications (either by SMS or Email), are not guaranteed, since they are dependent on third party providers.

As we cannot verify whether a customer has network access/connectivity or is connected to the internet at any given time, we cannot guarantee that the notifications will be delivered. As such, under no circumstances do we guarantee our notifications and alerts service.

In accordance with the aforementioned, it is the customer's sole responsibility to remit sufficient funds and remain aware of their trading account positions and funds status, in order to prevent the risk of a margin call and its consequences.

Feel free to contact us for more assistance, also via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx )
Emma
Plus500 Social Media Team
Sydney, Australia
May 16, 2017

Scum

Total Scam. Waste of time and many. They never let you get any profit. They will close any position without you know.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Hanter,
Thank you for your comment.

Please let us clarify that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company.
As a such, we do not engage in any questionable activity, as implied.

One of the benefits of trading with a regulated firm is that you know you are contracting with a reliable and reputable provider in a regulated environment, which has stringent rules and regulations designed, in particular, to protect the interests of retail clients.

Should you have any open questions or be in need of assistance, please feel free to contact our Support agents anytime via mail or chat.

Kind Regards,
Emma
'Social Media Team
kent, United Kingdom
May 16, 2017
Registed user

plus500 wants clients to loose money!

I'm not going to give them 1 star for this because at the end of the day they are regulated and I really liked the way the ease of use of plus500. However Invested alot of money into an account and have actually made alot of money over brexit. More than I've ever owned before actually which was great! Then one day out of the blue they sent me an email saying that I had 30 days to close the account and that I am not welcome to do business with plus500 and that they were "invoking" a clause of their client agreement which doesn't give any sort of reason. No matter who I asked or how many times I asked they would not tell me. I can only assume that its because I was making money which is a negative thing for them! They want their clients to loose money!
Also when I have asked the customer services about it the have been very rude and unprofessional. I think this is such a shame. Plus500 has potential to be the best broker out there but is clearly not!

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Scott,
Thank you for your comment.

Reviewing the matter, we were able to see that the matter you have mentioned regarding your account situation was handled by our Senior Staff.
Unfortunately that is why we wont be able to provide with any further information or assistance.
Please place your open questions only within the relevant correspondence.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Regarding the Support received by our Support agents, we thank you for your feedback. It is mostly appreciated.

Social Media Team
Athens, Greece
Apr 30, 2017

Highly recommended!

I really cannot understand why there are so many negative reviews for Plus500.
I am one of the very first clients of this broker (for more than 6 years!) and I have to say that Plus 500 is really one of the best brokers out there.

a) the BEST platform, very easy to use, and very informative for every condition of the available trading instruments.
b) So many instruments available!
c) Usually good spreads and fair execution without requotes.
The opening price is holded no matter to which direction the market headed afterwards. This means that you can be profitable even instantly (while other brokers like Xtrade or Fxpro accept your order ONLY if you have slippage!! Otherwise they requote).
d) many deposit options, real negative balance protection and the last months even more fast Withdrawals (really much faster than before!, wtg plus500!).

Highly recommended.

Reply by Plus500 submitted May 3, 2017:
Hello "BlackViper",

Thank you very much for your comment, we are so glad to see that you are satisfied with the platform and service that we offer.

We will do our best keep offering the best possible service.

Kind Regards,
Malaysia
Mar 31, 2017

Cumbersome validation process

Its odd they always want bills for validating our addresses. In ASEAN countries, people move around extensively and they live in rented premises. The bills addressed to the residence is always to the account of the premise owner. So how do we submit validation in these cases? Though the security is good, but to send a code by snail mail is the worst form of communication and reflects a total lack of confidence in technology. So sad, we will not sign-up.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Apr 6, 2017:
Hello Murugappan,

As per our legal and regulatory obligations, Plus500 is required to verify your identity and residential address, for which a photo ID and residence information and/or documentation may be required.
When you open an account with Plus500, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations against money laundering and terrorism financing, including, but not limited to, the requirement to provide satisfactory evidence of your identity, residential address, source of funds, etc. Plus500 will not establish a business relationship with an individual unless and until the client’s identity and residential address have been successfully verified and/or all necessary documents have been received and verified. This is to protect both you and us from fraud as well as guard your privacy, and is therefore part of our standard due diligence process.

Be informed that you will be able to provide with an electricity/water/landline/mobile phone/energy/gas bill, a bank statement or a document issued by a governmental agency to verify your registered address.

Feel free to contact us for more assistance via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx)

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Mar 23, 2017

Scam- stay away

Complete scam,I lost my £4,900. I don't know when money taken from my account and opened the positions.... I am in process of complaining to FCA Ombudsmen.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Mar 27, 2017:
Hello Aamir,

Checking the matter, we can see that it was already reviewed and handled by our Senior Staff and after their last reply, you have not contacted us again.

In case you have any further questions or be in need for further clarifications, feel free to contact our support team http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
and they will gladly assist you.

In addition, Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company, as you can read about here - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.

Kind Regards
Sweden
Feb 18, 2017

Just opened account with plus500, in 2 weeks ago and I was shocked to see the reviews on the internet about plus500.
but i will show my experience I had in 2 weeks with them:

*opening account and verifying my account was so easy. upload my ID and address proof from bill.

and also they can send code to your address by post to verify your address, so you can use this code so they know that you are on the right address, but still waiting for this code. but it takes up to 2 weeks to arrive to your address.

**To deposit money was fast and was like doing (copy-paste), for me that good especially if you want to inter a trade fast to catch the trend so you need fast process for you deposit .

*** Chat service to ask and get help is always ON and you get someone to help you in few seconds after you click on chat icon. I chatted with them on Saturday which most of brokers have their chat offline and the chat pop up with someone to help, so you can chat with them even in the weekend :D

****about Withdraw still didn't make any withdraw with them, but I will update the rating and I will tell you about my experience when i decide to withdraw

Now I will tell you why I write this, I believe most the low ratings and bad reviews based on people who had some problems with broker and maybe this problem solved but he never come back to update the case

and of course if you are getting good service and fully paid with your withdraw you will not take from your time to tell people about good news, cause most of people like to bring and talk about bad experience. so that why i decide to start talk about good thing and I hope any one who has good review to come and share it :D

but after I tried their platform and read more about the company I still feel they are good and when they are good to serve you they deserve 5 stars and i hope any good trader who has good experience with them to tell people, we are here to hear both reviews and experience not just the bad one!

so I will keep updating this for you guys but at the moment i will give them 5 tars :)

Reply by Plus500 submitted Feb 20, 2017:
Hello Hussein,

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.

We are aware that there are some negative reviews about Plus500 however, such reviews do in fact reflect a small percentage of customers and there are also positive comments from satisfied Plus500 customers, as yours.
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with the platform and the service that we offer.
We will do our best keep offering the best possible service and value any feedback.
Should you require any assistance from our support team, feel free to contact us 24/7 via chat or mail (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx).

Germany
Feb 6, 2017

Hi,

I will speak about my story with Plus500.

From a long time I liked their Platform because it's easy to use but since 4 years I was afraid to open a real account with them because of the negative reviews on the Internet.
Finally I decide to open a real account with them and this what I saw:

- Verifying my account took only several hours.
- I trade for several weeks without any Problems.
- I received many bonuses (small money on the account) while trading.
- After I closed all opened positions I decide to test their withdrawal Process, I couldn't take the bonuses of course because I didn't finish their requirement but I get my deposit amount + about 120% Profits, the Money were in my Paypal account after about 1 business day.

but I found their Platform need more development, for example it's never save your chart zoom level so I need always to fix the chart zoom.

Best Regards

Reply by Plus500 submitted Feb 9, 2017:
Hello Tarik,

Thank you for your comment!
We will do our best keep offering the best possible service.

Your feedback regarding the chart was forwarded to our technical team.

Czech Republic
Jan 20, 2017

PLUS 500 SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS5OO SCAMMER !!!!! Please, report their activities by using following link :http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions

My case stretchs more than two years, contacted FCA,FOS,CYSEC ..... at the end it was reccomended to me to go to the court.

Please, report everything about their crime methods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 31, 2015 - 1 Star A Big Scam....!!! Warning!!! Warning!!!Warning!!! Warning!!! After asking for conditions and limits I became this answer: Please note that there are various different limitations that we must place on customers' trading accounts, with respect to to our AML (anti money laundering) policy and in order to provide all our customers with equal trading opportunities. These limitations vary from monetary limitations to trading limitations.

Please take into consideration that these limitations exist and you may encounter them while trading, hence we strongly suggest you to build your trading strategy around them.

Unfortunately, we cannot specify the details of these limitations, since first of all, it is internal company information we are not able to disclose and secondly, since the limitations change according to customer account settings, trading instruments and other criteria defined by our providers.
What does it mean ???? They can do everything with your money, but you cannot know the conditions in advance !!!! It is secret !!! For you too, although they have your money !!!
There exist no oficial graphs, you have to install their software into your computer . Why ? Because than you have no comparison ! It does not exist in fact ! Believe me, I lost here everything. And I please you to like and share this information however it is possible, PLEASE !!!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Jan 29, 2017:
Hi Mary,

Since we can not locate your trading account based on the information provided here, unfortunately, we can not refer to your comment.

Should you have any open questions regarding your case or be in need of nay assistance, feel free to contact our Support/senior staff.

SHOW: