Exness.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 24, 2016

Other websites of this company include exness.ru

Exness are online forex brokers. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 50 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness.com

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

Nigeria, Nigeria
Aug 13, 2016
Registed user

STAY AWAY

This company has a lot of off market tick on their chart and they use that to rip off clients and they don't honor stop losses set by traders if you check their revies here and in forex factory you will see a lot of proof and then pretend to be good by refunding a hand full of clients who go public with their complaints and the rest who have no idea on how to channel their complaints forfeit their money , i believe that's not where a serious minded trader should put his hard cash if your looking at longevity, honesty and transparency in business, i strongly advice clients should stay away from this scam of a broker.

, Malaysia
Aug 4, 2016

I would like to know if its normal that Exness executed my buy stop, when the highest point of price was 150 pips away. Their customer service responded to me in their scripted answer where if there is a gap, etc etc. However, there was no gap, the price was no where near to my buy stop, yet my order was still executed. This is ridiculous. Yes, during low liquidity, this may happen, but 150-200 pips away? There should be a limit come on exness. why not execute an order there is 500 pips away and claim there is low liquidity.

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Aug 9, 2016:
Dear Subtle, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I would like to ask you to provide the number of the trading order you are referring to. You can contact me here or at georgii.bartenev@exness.com. Looking forward to your reply.
east borneo, Indonesia
Jul 17, 2016

I have started trading with Exness since December 2015, even my losses are bigger than my profits due to my learning process of trading forex but i enjoy trading with exness. i experienced an issue with Exness on 5th of July which blown my account but they paid the compensation in a week, after a problem with trying to WD the compensation to prove that the compensation was WD able, finally i succeed and up to the 3rd WD. Here is the thread http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/exness-blew-out-my-account.46220/ Even with this issue i still feel confident to continue trading with Exness. 1 suggestion to Exness is to increase the maximum WD for Fasapay.

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jul 18, 2016:
Dear astrolabe80, thank you for your positive feedback! And as for the Fasapay withdrawal limit, I have asked the Financial department if it is possible to lift it.
Nairobi, Kenya
Jul 5, 2016

Exness has been manipulating trades for some time now. This time around I was there and this is what happened. All of a sudden there was a bearish candle that went 1600 pips. I saw a huge loss in my account only to notice EU had dropped. I wish I could attach the image to illustrate what they are doing. I warn everybody using them. My account equity was almost 90% going by the time I realised.

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jul 7, 2016:
Dear Clement, thank you for the post. I understand that you are referring to a spike that occurred on EURUSD charts on the 5th of July. If you are, please provide the numbers of the orders that were executed there. Needless to say that such execution is considered to be incorrect, and we take all necessary measures to compensate. My email is georgii.bartenev@xness.com. I am looking forward to the numbers of the orders to pass them to the relevant staff. Thank you.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Jul 5, 2016

I am an old trader with exness. I trade with them since 2011 so I won and lost a lot with them. Generally speaking, the company good customer support was so good back then at 2011 but as years pass their customer support deteriorated and they not pay attention yo them. I always try to speak to English customer support but they always transfer me to arrogant Arabic employees who don't help at all. Also, I contacted the support over ten times to claim my unclaimed bonus but they always say the same reply deposit again and again and again and we will give you the unclaimed bonus so they kept lying. Finally for the exuction of order. I can tell you That 100% of orders will get negative price as exness market maker you will never get a positive slippage.. eventually after all I switched to another broker and closed all my accounts with them

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jul 7, 2016:
Dear Hamad almutairi, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Let me express my regret at the unpleasant experience that you have had with Exness. First of all, I would like to ask you to point out what you were dissatisfied with in relation to our Customer support. Let me assure you that we care about our clients and treat such issues with utmost responsibility. If anyone was not entirely competent assisting you, please specify when it was and what in your opinion was done wrong. Also, I would just like to let you know that you may always request a chat with anyone available at the moment. Needless to say, all Support representatives speak English. Regarding the bonus, it is true that you may need to deposit more to have bonus. Nevertheless, if you are asked to deposit, clearly you should expect a reasonable explanation and all relevant calculations that show how much needs to be deposited for the system to credit bonus. As far as order execution is concerned, every client has the right to demand our Complaints department to check whether a trade was executed correctly explaining why they think the execution was incorrect. Moreover, slippages are possible. Pending orders may slip into extra loss as well as extra profit. Slippages in Exness are symmetrical, which is to say that there are just as many extra loss slippages as there are extra profit ones. Furthermore, we have long used a principle that minimises the number of slippages, namely Gap Level Rule. For more information, please visit our Contract specifications: https://www.exness.com/forex/specifications/. I will be happy to further assist you provided you share with me more details on the points you raised in your complaint. You may contact me personally at georgii.bartenev@exness.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
, Saudi Arabia
Jul 4, 2016

I have a very bad experience with Exness, they increased the spread of GBPJPY by 400 pips just to be save, no matter what will happen to customer's account, they replied officially that the increase of spread by 400 pips is LEGAL???

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jul 6, 2016:
Hello, Hamed Alanazi. Thank you for getting in touch with me here. I am familiar with the situation that you are referring to. We have indeed replied that the price at which the order execution was carried out was market price. The execution was correct. The ticks from the liquidity provider that executed the order have been featured in our reply as proof of the execution. The widening of the spread was due to market situation around Brexit, as all GPB pairs were extremely volatile at the time. If you have any additional arguments to make your case, please do not hesitate to share them with me.
, Spain
Jun 12, 2016

Spreads unacceptable. To withdraw money with credit card the amount must be at least the money you deposit, so that force to recover the lost money in order to carry out the withdrawal, or deposit more money. The Leverage shown in MT4 erratically, always showing the half of that is actually has. Continuously spreads are opening and contracting of unconscionable way (GBPUSD until 140 pips!). Totally disappointed. Scam broker!

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jun 15, 2016:
Dear Helwing, thank you for getting in touch. Before I begin, I just wanted to say that I regret to hear that you are disappointed with your experience in Exness. As far as the points that you raised are concerned, first of all, it is a general practice deployed by many to refund credit card deposits back to a bank card. This is used for security. For this reason, the amount deposited should be the same as the amount withdrawn. When all deposits are returned (or 'cancelled', as we alternatively call it), the client can withdraw profit. At the same time, if your free margin is less than any of your deposits from a bank card, you still can withdraw your money. Here are the options: 1. Make a smaller deposit, so that the free margin would be enough to cancel your other bank card deposits; 2. Continue trading, so that you could again cancel a card deposit when you make profit; 3. Wait till 90 days since the day of a deposit passes to withdraw the remainder as profit. Secondly, our leverage in MT4 is always half as big as the real one. This is due to the fact that we implemented special coefficients for leverage early on when MT4 could not display leverages bigger than 1:500. That is why now you also see only a half. Needless to say, margin is always calculated based on real leverage. Moreover, the majority of our trading instruments have dynamic spreads that may differ from their average values found in our Specifications: https://www.exness.com/forex/specifications/. And talking specifically about the GBPUSD spread, my understanding is that the pair is likely to continue to be volatile these days before and after the Brexit referendum. Finally, I would appreciate if you could provide more details on those orders that you think were executed incorrectly. You may provide the details at my personal email: georgii.bartenev@exness.com. I would really be happy to help if you updated me on those orders. Looking forward to hearing from you.
, Algeria
May 21, 2016

why all of those negative comments , if you dont know how to trade dont blame the broker , i worked with exness all of 2015 and it is excellent broker , instant money withdraw, good support.

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted May 23, 2016:
Dear zohair, thank you very much for your encouraging feedback! Provision of best services to our customers is Exness's top priority.
Berlin, Germany
May 1, 2016

Be careful! Bucket shop. I think if you're a winning trader, they will start cheating you!

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted May 4, 2016:
Hello, P.M. In order to help, I would like to know more about what you have experienced with us. Your more detailed feedback will be highly appreciated. I can be contacted at georgii.bartenev@exness.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Rabat, Morocco
Apr 28, 2016

I've lost 1400$,because their server shut down,and they said the problem caused by DDoS Attacks !!!, and this is not acceptable,many clients fall in the same problem,but the company don't care to slove the situation quickly,my account number is 144575

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted May 2, 2016:
Hello, Ilias. Thank you for contacting me here. The issue you are referring to is not related to DDoS attack. The execution of orders was on the 26th of April, eight days since the last DDoS that affected the trading. For more information on it, please visit our website here: 1. https://www.exness.com/intl/en/news/article/ongoing_ddos_attacks_causing_service_disruptions/ 2. https://www.exness.com/intl/en/news/article/exness_stands_strong_against_ddos_attacks/ Apart from it, I have information now that the reply regarding your request to check the execution has been provided in the Feedback of your Member area: https://www.exness.com/member/feedback. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.
SHOW: