Exness.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 22, 2017

Other websites of this company include exness.ru

Exness are online forex brokers. Exness offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Exness.com offers over 50 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

Exness.com

Join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum

SHOW:

lagos, Nigeria
Jan 4, 2017

exness is the worst and scam broker i have ever seen, you can never win with them, no matter your trading strategy, they could just pretend and let u make one profit and then trade against you in your next trades, they also manipulate thier charts, ive compared there eur/usd charts withs that of about 6 major different brokers at the same time 4 hr chart, and i noticed that thiers were totally different, very cunny broker, sometimes they will freeze a currency pair order and then your chart will not be moving or your wont even be able to close your trades, they a big scam Money makers. i will never ever ever use them again.

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jan 20, 2017:
Hello Uzo, regarding your comments, I would like to address each of them.

First of all, as you may know, Exness uses matching principle, meaning that clients' opposite positions are matched inside the company. With matching we have minimized the conflict of interest between the Client and the Company.

One of our priorities is to provide excellent trading conditions. You may visit our website here https://www.exness.com/news/ to find out more about our recent trading improvements.

Secondly, regarding the difference in charts, I understand why it may exist indeed. This is because server time at different brokers is different. For this reason, if you compare H4 charts, you will certainly notice the difference, but if you compare H1 or less, there will be no difference. This is especially noticeable when, for example, one broker's server time is GMT+0, while another broker's is GMT+2.

3. About the freezing charts, I can assure you that technical issues are extremely rare in Exness. If there is one, we will treat it with a great deal of attention. I would appreciate if you could provide more information so that I could further check the situation. You can provide it here or at support@exness.com, so that I could check further.
Madina , Saudi Arabia
Dec 4, 2016

Exness good forex broker

Hello traders exness good forex broker fast deposit and withdrawals I have experience 2 years I never had any problem all most every thing good God bless all

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Jan 20, 2017:
Thank you, tanveerpk33, for writing this comment. I are glad to hear about your good experience with Exness.
If you have any questions, just let me know about them in this thread.
Kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Dec 2, 2016

CARELESS AND UNPUNCTUAL BROKER

CARELESS BROKER

I have registered My Account with Exness long ago, Unfortunately I could't get the chance to experience this broker, The problem is this broker doesn't cooperate with clients at all, they do not approve my account, I have send them my the scanned copies of my passport dozen of times but the reject and say it could be a facke dox so take a picture by a camera and sent it back, I did again and agian with a camra and mobile and despite sending it along with my National Identity card they still never approved the account its almost more than one year. the bad thing i ever seen is they even never bother to to inform you the reason or the alternate solution, everytime I have to go to live chat and ask them that why hasn't my account been verified yet and they start asking to send the dox again on chat as attachment even i did that many times still no action. I don't know they consider every client stupid or newbie probably, I have been trading for the past six years, and having accounts with XM, FXTIM,OCTAFX, HOTFOREX AND much more regulated brokers, they never had any single issue to get my documents verified and here exness seems to be extra smart or regulated that all other brokers are stupid and exness is the one for which my dox seem to be fake, may be in dream. Remember! you are surviving totally based on the clients activities, if you are rich enough and don't need to help clients then get out of the business and lock the store, if you are in the market just becoz of clietns, then respect and help and accept the genuine documents, for me to travel all around the world my passport is valid and for you it is fake, i would say stupid broker nothing else. no single email regarding the issue no single call, just keep sending fooling promotional emails and i straightly kick them into the trash box without out reading. I don't even care if my this statement does hurt anyone of you guys, the truth is that I have provided all the genuine dox with high quality scan and photos everything, and their excuces are stupid reasons are not going to stop. so I would say Hotforex, xm , octafx and fxtime are the best, the rest are just scamers and dealing desk just to hunt people's hard earning

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Dec 13, 2016:
Thank you Prince87 for bringing this to my attention. I am glad to inform you all the information about your document status is available in Settings section of your personal area.

We are permanently improving our services and developing new ones to provide our clients with best trading conditions.

Please also note for most of electronic payment methods, you can deposit and withdraw with no limits even though your personal area is not verified at all.
Minas Gerais, Brazil
Nov 15, 2016

Terrible service Exness - Terrible

My account # 675821 is blocked more than 120 days, a total neglect of exness always inform that they are unblocking but until today nothing, they do not call their customers I need an urgent solution, customer support does not solve anything...

Support never solves

I have passed your request to the appropriate department after this is considered and the issue is solved you will get email reply from us. Protocol number: 20163656519022; Return forecast 30 days.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Best regards,
Julia Kozlova
Exness Ltd. (NZ),

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Nov 23, 2016:
Hello, wilney dantas.

Thank you for the review.

I must say that I was trying to connect together all pieces of information you have provided (both here and in an email sent to our upper management), but try as I might I was unable to do so.

And here is why.

First of all, you claim to be our Brazilian client. However, account 675821 is registered from Pakistan. The other account provided in the email is also registered from Pakistan. Both accounts are registered under emails different from the one your email was sent from.

Secondly, the ports of the trading server provided in the email are incorrect. And so are the phone passwords provided for both accounts.

Moreover, the address the email was sent from is not registered in Exness database. In other words, there is no Member area under this email and nor is there a trading account under the same email.

Apart from that, I understand you copy-pasted a fragment of an email apparently sent to you by one of our Customer support representatives within about the last 120 days. Yet I have to point out that I have not found this email in our database.

To make matters worse, the footer used in the copy-pasted fragment of the email has not been used by Exness since 2014. ‘NZ’ from the footer stands for New Zealand, which has long ceased to be the country of our registration. Now ‘VC’ is used instead and stands for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. However, our email footers don’t feature these two letters at all. We simply write this:

Georgii Bartenev
Exness | Support Team
E-mail: support@exness.com

Furthermore, I’d like to inform you that the two trading accounts are not blocked. They are both archived as unused for over 1 year.

Based on these facts, I am afraid I fail to relate this case to Exness as the situation you have described both here and in the email does not match the facts.

If you have any other details of this matter, I would appreciate if you could share them with me here or at georgii.bartenev@exness.com, so that I could check further.
kohat, Pakistan
Oct 30, 2016

exness is best broker

wrong that exness is scam

i am working with exness last 2 year i can not face any problem regarding withdraw.the withdraw is instant in skrill.
i suggest to every one that work with exness
thanks

Feb 27, 2016 - 5 Stars Number 1 broker in the world , Proud to be the trader of Exness, reasons are below
1.Excellent customer support , Online 24/7 (you can see their fast response here on this site, reviews by people Below and Exness response too)
2. Automatic Withdrawals (Money goes instantly to your Account , No tension of third party involvement between you and the payment processor)
3.Very Low Spreads for major pairs
4. Fastest execution of orders
those who gave complaints against this broker are the paid scammers.i am sure about this.

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Feb 29, 2016 Dear Hassan Shahzad!

We are more than just pleased to hear that!

Thank you very much!

rajasthan, India
Oct 25, 2016

scam broker exness

totaly scam broker my name is surendra singh account no 7275039 i deposit in my account 3000 usd and now there lot size issue in cent account so i request for withdrawal but 4 time i request and they reject my withdrawal they force me that trade in your account with exness but there lot not working ... please dnt work with this broker

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Nov 2, 2016:
Dear surendra ,
Thank you for letting me know about it.
I have checked your situation in detail.
Please kindly note that, according to p. 1.4 (e) of General business terms in case of detecting doubtful operations on the client's account The Company has the right to block all Client's trading accounts as well as trading accounts of Clients involved in the conducting of these operations.
If you're taking part in any bonus program in the Neteller payment system, please let us know.
There are 2 options available for clients in this situation - you can start trading on your account, or we could withdraw and block your account.
At this moment, as we see your withdrawal was successfully accepted.
If you have other questions - please do not hesitate to contact with me ksenia.knyshenko@exness.com.
Koradacheri, India
Oct 22, 2016

Exness its an Excellent broker

I have traded with exness more than 4 years. Really its a fine brokerage. I have many joy wins and sad losses with exness, but its all by my learning times in Forex. So its not exness fault. I change broker again again up to 10. Finally my mind say Exness is good broker.
1. Low low spread,
2. I trade up to Friday 10.00 Indian time. Then after I withdraw my profit automatic by perfect money. ( same for other brokers I stop my trading Wednesday and withdraw request them and 2-3 mails for withdraw remember and 5-6 chat support and get reply your withdraw request in que. Finally I got money pm or neteller next Monday . This tension no more in exness).

As a friendly advise to my exness, All is well in exness but two things must be modified.
1. Please announce your leverage as standard 1:200. Its enough for trade. Why u give 2000 and why u decrease to 200. Make standard 1:200 leverage only.
2. When I compare other traders candlestick your different because of server time. Mostly I traded by pivot points. Its 100% working strategy especially in GBP/usd pair. But your candlesticks give wrong pivot point calculation. I trade by hourly, 4hour, daily pivot point trading. Every time i calculate by other brokers candlestck and trade in exness. So why not u change your servertime and make favour to your clients?
These 2 things make negative impression to you. Otherwise exness is a Fine Fine Fine broker in my experience.
Thank u.
R. Sivagurunathan,
Exness Ac: 481838

Bahawalpur , punjab, Pakistan
Oct 11, 2016
Registed user

It is not a scam good broker .......

first of i would like to say that those people who has complaints about exness they should has to provide the proof with it after long time i am watching the reviews about exness and many people saying that it is a scam and its is not good etc. but i am trading on exness form last 2 years and i did't see any problem yet there width-drawls are too faster then all other and they technical support really helps and they solve your problems very soon i am trading on it if any one want to see my account i can give you my account when i start i was beginner in this field i lost but not because of broker i make losses because of my poor stargity but 2 things are really not good which i would like to mention here and that's why i am giving exness 4 starts
1- in news time you can't execute your deal in 1 click it will say timeout and buy doing again and again you can open or close trade which is not too good i want to resolve this issue for more clients
2- in news time leverage is a big problem i don't know what is the reason behind this other brokers are not doing this why ? i want to know the answer of this question please
other wise its spread is low even in news time its spread stay where it is in normal market
they answer you quickly
but that two issues i have mention above should has to resolve for more clients and good reviews otherwise you will lost you clients so please think about it .....
i would like to prefer to use it instead of fxcm and all others you will be feel good when you trade on exness
Thanks

BRasilia, Brazil
Sep 21, 2016

Exness change automatic your Leverage on High news. :(

On last friday, the market is very risk, but the exness every on high news said on 15 minutes before - the leverage FOR this PAIRS GBP for example is changed to 1:200 - god my account is 1:2000 he changed autmatic... and cannot be close de orders, afters several minutes my account is low and i got close the rest of negative orders. I never see this on the brooker. the same account on Forextime its ok, and reversal on monday. so whats is - i call on chat and the

look on bellow the chat

Carlos

my leverage is 1:2000 - on high news.. you change to 1:200 automatic

i receive de the email saiding the leverage 1:200

i have two account on xm and forextime brooker and i never see that is.

Eliana Pereyra

Correct Mr Carlos, this rule makes it possible to reduce your risks if the market situation develops unpredictably during significant economic events.

Eliana Pereyra

This rule takes effect 15 minutes before the publication of the news and continues to apply 5 minutes after the event.

Moreover, when the specified period has passed, the margin on positions opened during the period is recalculated based on the amount of funds in the account and the selected leverage value.

Carlos

on last black friday eur gbp and eur usd...

i deposit the money do copensation but not possible and lost the money... cause the leverage... changed.

my open positions i closed manual or more bigger loss

Eliana Pereyra

I am going to pass your comment to my team

End of chat...

More one client... lost... the broker win.

Thanks a lot exness

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Sep 23, 2016:
Dear theoFXS,
I appreciate that you have shared your experience here.
Indeed, the margin requirements are adjusted at all Exness Market Maker accounts as per the highest leverage of 1:200. This takes places 15 minutes prior to a high impact news release and lasts for 20 minutes.
As my colleague informed you in the chat you have posted, 'this rule makes it possible to reduce traders' risks if the market situation develops unpredictably during significant economic events.'
For more information on Exness margin requirements and leverage rules, please visit our website here: https://www.exness.com/forex/leverage/.
Sargodha, Pakistan
Sep 16, 2016
Registed user

7011784 i have all my proofs that Exness scam me they cannot pay withdraw now stay away

My Account NO is 7011784.I can trade over exness 4 years i cannot got any problem Recently i can deposit with skrill 250$ and start trading.I can got trading and profit up to 1k and withdraw.But i can shock to see my withdraw is rejected i can go to spport they told me you cannot withdraw today you can withdraw tomorrow then i can wait tomorrow next day my withdraw is again reject i can go to support they told me that skrill complain my deposit you can wait 24 hours.Then i again wait today i can again go to spport they told me that you can send card copy which i deposit over year ago.My question is i can deposit and withdraw skril 20 to 35 times in year so whats wrong now even i cannot remember which card i can use.They got sccamed me.Do not work with exness now they can run now and stop paying clients withdraw.

Reply by Georgii Bartenev submitted Sep 19, 2016:
Hello, Ehsan Elani.
Thank you for sharing you experience in Exness with everyone here.
Further to what I have replied in this post http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/exness-scam.47136/#post-257118 I have to add that your withdrawal has been successfully processed as we have received the letter from your payment system confirming that your payment system account that has been used to deposit to Exness account 7011784 is in good standing.
The request to provide the photographs of the bank cards that you used in Exness were made by the Financial department for verification purposes.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate let me know.
SHOW: