Markets.com (Safecap Investments Ltd) Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 30, 2017

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Formerly GFCMarkets.com.  Other websites of this company include GoForex.com.

There is a note on a Polish government website regarding SafeCap Investments Poland.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Markets is a forex broker. Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Markets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, cfds, commodities and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

Markets.com (Safecap Investments Ltd)

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2013-0542013-05-17Monjed Alqenaei vs Markets.comresolved

Join live discussion of Markets.com (Safecap Investments Ltd) on our forum

SHOW:

mars, Germany
Jun 28, 2017
Registed user

do not trade there, just dont.

do not trade there, just dont. The platform is a joke and the spreads a ripoff, so high you can trade with your housebank and pay the 5 bucks per trade.

The platform gives you absolutely no market insight, you dont see the market depth - gl trading on margin ...

you can not make a profit there unless youre a long term bag holder. IDK. even then maybe the margin comission will eat your account.

dont trade there

Chhaliuddin, Bangladesh
Apr 26, 2017

Complete SCAM! They will steal your money.

Complete Scam! I deposited 100 USD made a profit of 20 USD, and now they are asking me that they have charged 120 USD for system fee. Now my account balance is zero. http://prntscr.com/f16dez. Please check the screenshot for it.

india, India
Feb 23, 2017
Registed user

Scammers.. Dont invest there if you dont want to lost money

i wish i can give 0 stars to Markets.com here. They are scammers. If you want to learn how to scam then must join them . I invested 100$ there i made 200$ . and bought Natural gas.. but when price moves Equity should increse,, but for me it was totally opposite . First they make trust then break it.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Jan 19, 2017
Registed user

Cheating, unfair and unethical company

Stay away from this unethical and thieving company. Once my clients were verified and received bonuses for their documents they were pressed with more and more documents and three days deadlines. Once my clients began to send them notarized documents which they exist from them they decided to close customer accounts and keep all the profits of my clients.
This is cheating and unfair compamy

United Kingdom
Dec 12, 2016

BE AWARE ! THAT DONKEYS HAVE STOLEN M Y
MONEY .I WAS INVESTING THOUSANDS AND THEY WILL DAMAGE YOUR LIFE IF YOU TRUST THEM!

London, United Kingdom
May 19, 2016

I am new to markets.com. I deposited £100 on 9th may and started my trading. Markets.com offerd £25 gift and £100 bonus. And my open trading was in proft; so there was over £250 in my account on 17th May. But suddently, threre remaind about £50 and £200 was disappeared. And I contact to the markets.com but they told me that my bank has reversed £100 that I deposited them. I checked on my online bank account but there everthing is fine and no refund of that £100. Is it possible bank to reverse £100 after 8 days of completion of transaction? If yes why it happens? I wounder where is my money neither in my bank account nor in markets.com account.

, Norway
Feb 20, 2016
Registed user

I opened an account at markets.com since I am an Norwegian citizen and markets.com seems trying to be among the more famous brokers trying to enter the Norwegian trading market. Others that have had advertising on television and trying to enter the market in 2015 includes IG, CMC and Plus500.

Markets.com offer 200NOK free just to open an account at theirs. I though well ok I give their service a test. they have their own quite intuitve platform and support mt4 as well. Spreads are not low, but ok, typically 30-40. What I liked was the wide range of instruments available. Their own platform was also quite neat, and I though such a nice platform must have cost quite some money to develop so it lowered my scam alert. Feedbacks here on FPA is average 3 star typical...so ok I though 200NOK (aprox 20USD), I can give them a test. I am basically just anyway practicing my new manual trading system. I also made sure with chat support that everything was ok for me to open an account with my full name and approval of all validation documents which was approved. I then asked specifically that I was allowed to withdrawl any profit of the initial bonus of 20$, -chat support assured me this as well.

So I used their markets.com platform and turned my 20$ into about 50$. Then I turned my 50$ into about 70$. I asked if it could get some more questions answered and then chat support told me that I would get a AM as soon as I deposited some money. I said ok and deposited 100NOK (10$) just to get an AM to contact me - total balance now of aprox 80$. No contact happened ofcourse. I then asked chat support if I could get an mt4 account and transfer some funds from my markets.com account over to the mt4 account since I wanted to use trailing stops. Live support created an mt4 account for me and said this was no problem.

I transfered over about 50$ to my mt4 account.

Now the fun began with the trading.

I turned 50$ into about 100$, and two weeks story short i turned my initial 20$ bonus (+10$ deposit) into about 300$ in two weeks!(quite provd of that). This was with old school totaly manual trading, no robots, scalping or anything. Average trading time about 13 hours.

So 3 days later after requesting my 70$ withdrawal, I contacted chat support again to ask status of my withdrawal and why on earth suddenly my mt4 account had been disabled. Chat support told me that I should have recieved an email from their management, and that the disablement of my account was a management decision. 2 minutes after he stated this I recieve an email, saying I have violated their rules of trying to exploit their deposit bonus and that Safecap Investments Ltd had decided to terminate my account(s).

Here is a copy of the last chat dialogue with their online live chat:

"Welcome to Markets.com!

Razi H.Support Agent
Good

Razi H.Hi there! How may I help you?
ClientHi. I requested a withdrawl a few days ago of 70$ which I wondered about the status for. For unknown reason that mt4 account has now also suddenly been disabled without my approval or request, so I am wondering what is going on?
Razi H.what is your trading account number ?
Client4381136
Razi H.thanks
please hold on
Clientthanks
Razi H.your withdrawal request is under review
and your account has been terminated and you will receive an official letter regarding the termination from the company
Clientwhy on earth has my mt4 account been disabled?
Razi H.it is a management decision
please check your email soon , you will receive an official letter
Clientyeah well correct. What about my markets.com account 4378074 ?
Razi H.your registration with the company was terminated .
ClientI have followed all rules for trading, and made sure that my profits can be withdrawn with you here at chat support
Razi H.sir , it is a management decision
Clientwhat account are you reffering to regarding multiple accounts. I made sure with you before opening this account that everything was ok
Razi H.your registration with Markets.com is terminated
ClientPlease make your management aware that I am a Norwegian citizen and have a lot of connections in the Norwegian financial market. If your company have any though about entering the Norwegian market you should treat us carefully. This account was mere at test account to make sure you are not a market maker. Please be aware that this will be reported to Forex Peace Army and CySEC as well.
I am quite sure FPA will contact you and invite you to chim in on the scam alert
Razi H.anything else I can assist you with ?
Clientyes please email me a copy of the chat dialogue as well, thanks. Read
Razi H.have a nice evening
Razi H. has closed the chat.
Start the chat again"

I have not recieved my withdrawl request, and expect them now to return only my depoisted 10$ (100NOK) if anything at all.

I have attached an screenshot of my accounts and the recieved email from live support as well.

Be aware..market maker that strangely enough care about small amounts rather than getting their name on the scam radar in Norway as well.

, Israel
Jan 29, 2016

Safecap is a company registred in cyprus and under Israeli ownership. Markets.com offices and also some of their other brands are located in Israel, including all managment, sales, oparation, technology etc.

Baden Wuertemberg, Germany
Jan 9, 2016

I had opened a Account at markets.com and get a promise by phone: If i Invest $ 200. i will get $ 50. Bonus. So i had invested the $ 200. but never i had get the $ 50. Bonus. 2 Times i had sent support requests, and get no answer. Also the Spreads are very high. Do not invest money here: cheating admin and support!

Malaysia, Malaysia
Dec 16, 2015

My account was disable.

I wish they will call me or reactivate my account.

OR MARKETS.COM IS JUST ANOTHER SCAM