HotForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 16, 2017
Part of HF Markets. Related sites include OptionTrade.com

Hot Forex are forex brokers. HotForex offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader forex trading top platforms. HotForex.com offers over 8 currency pairs, cfds, metals, oil, indices, and shares for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex.com

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

SHOW:

sao paulo, Brazil
May 6, 2017

problem partialy solved

my issue was resolved and no issue for now

i didn´t withdraw my money back yet but i am happy now

at least the value is in my balance

May 2, 2017 - 1 Star the pamm account seems to be misleading people and investor, small investor

the profit is shown in a high amount but before one month they start to destroy your account , so the equity is very low in minutes

you loose many days seing your profit but suddenly they destroy the account

Apr 27, 2017 - No Rating it´s not a trusted broker , i opened two pamm accounts and all profit simply dissapear , it´s very very strange

i don´t know if he is a scamm, but he number seems to me be very amnipulated

i am changing and closing my account , it´s impossible u trust it

Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Apr 27, 2017

Withdraw

Trusted Broker,withdraw success
The lowest slippage Broker i've used even on high impact news release

Irwan Malaysia

Manila, Philippines
Apr 25, 2017

I just received my 7th withdrawal from hotforex and this marks my 3rd pure profit withdrawal since March 2016. I’m pretty pleased with the results so far, a couple of things I would like to point out, execution and stability of platform is very good, I highly recommend avoiding sudden order executions during high volatility events, spread widening can be a pain sometime. Before proceeding with any major trading/depositing/ withdrawal, do make sure to have all documents processed and verified to avoid unnecessary hassle, hotforex can be really strict with documentation but I see that as a good thing, since this is part of the trader’s obligation. I would love to commend the new HF card it’s a life saver especially coming from Southeast Asia where some services are not as available as other countries. Hotforex was recommended to me through a local social media group of local traders and they have been really helpful. I will be looking forward for more trades and better opportunities. A highly recommended broker.

Jessie

Ahmedabad, India
Apr 21, 2017

Getting scam by Hotforex

I am from iIndia. I deposite my money in Hotforex through cash in India office in December 2016. But still i am not getting that money in my wallet. I called to it's office in Cyprus but they are not proper reply me. Even they are not reply me on email also. I mailed them on Support@hotforex.com

Little India, Singapore
Apr 16, 2017

Good broker

I started in 2014, funded my account many times but unfortunately ended up blowing my account. Although it was painful to lose money every time but the time passed and i kept learning the required trading tricks which could revive me back recovering all my losses. Today, i am gladly sharing that I am making 100 - 200 bucks on average in daily trading with this broker. My strategy is as follow:
Trading pair - GBPUSD, Commodity - Gold
Amount - 500 to 1000
Trading time - London Session starting and NY start
Trading Lot - Half standard lot (i.e., 0.5)
Daily Target to chase - 100 to 150 pips
Leverage - MAX
It almost took me around one year or so for planning, practicing this strategy and now it is paying me good returns since last two years. The spreads and leverage offered by hotforex is pretty decent. Server is stable too. Fast execution helps me in initiating instant trades and putting SL/TP instantly. Profits withdrawal also processed smoothly because i am currently taking all of the withdrawals through master card. My average rating for this broker is 5 stars.

Malaysia
Apr 10, 2017

Excellent broker! fast withdrawal!low spreads!very satisfied with the overall perfomance!good!

Cairo, Egypt
Apr 7, 2017

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

hotforex id number: 405301
I was registered account with them and funded my account and they accepted my deposits and I begin trading .. and when I started to get good profits .. they terminated my account and toke my profits and not send to me any reason for anything .... SCAAAAAAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM .. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM BROKER..POOR BROKER

Salawag, Philippines
Mar 15, 2017

This broker in general delivers good services which I have experienced while trading with them. During the last six months of trading, I have found out that account can be opened with small amount. Max leverage is allowed and they have good spreads. The trading platform is easy to initialize trade with no requotes. The withdrawals usually take up to 24 hours to process. I am satisfied so far with the overall services delivered by this broker

Russian Federation
Feb 28, 2017

Excellent broker

I have been trading with this broker for more than a year. So far so good. Very quick support. Money withdrawal is not a problem. 5 stars.

Barcelona, Spain
Feb 24, 2017
Registed user

Reliable, fast execution, lowest spread on gbp/jpy by far, and on most forex pairs as well. Friendly support and improving as of now.

I have been in HotForex brokerage since 2016. I was recommended to create an account with them by a friend, so this has been my first broker. So far I have not had any incidences with the service, conditions have improved since then. First, I used to manage a premium account, but now I am using Zero Spread account and spreads are very very competitive. I only trade 2 pairs (gbpjpy and xauusd) and the spread on the first is one of the lowest in the market, average is 10~, minimum of 0 and relative maximum of 19, not counting market close / open. Comission on main pairs is only 0.60usd / 0.10 lot traded. Other pairs / exotics are a bit more expensive, but I don't use them so I don't care.

The only issue I found is that Indices such as Dow Jones, Dax 30, etc and OILs are limited to 1€/1GBP, per point in percentage and 1 minimum contract, which means you can't contract 0.1 lots or lower. Only bigger accounts will take advantage of trading those instruments. I hope they find a way to allow lower lot sizes on those derivates.

So far I am very pleased, payments are delivered in time (3~ days) and support team is friendly and helpful in general..

SHOW: