HotForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 22, 2017
August 19, 2016:  HF Markets fined €105,000 by Cysec. CLICK HERE to verify.
Part of HF Markets. Related sites include OptionTrade.com

Hot Forex are forex brokers. HotForex offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader forex trading top platforms. HotForex.com offers over 8 currency pairs, cfds, metals, oil, indices, and shares for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex.com

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

SHOW:

Pakistan
Feb 14, 2017

good broker

good broker i'm working with broker last 6 month. nice broker with low spread and good customers services. i recommended

Jan 14, 2017 - 5 Stars over all good broker. i'm working on hotforex from 6 months. spread and leverage is very best.

Novena, Singapore
Feb 7, 2017

Good broker

The broker is in general delivers, I was a bit surprised actually that they had this good standards, overall, execution is within acceptable time, its fast. No issues with withdrawal, usually with in 24 hours. I am in the testing period, I have been trading a small account for the past 5 months and its been doing really fine. Active support and well balanced offers. I would give the broker 4.5 / 5 since it’s a test period.

Porto, Portugal
Feb 6, 2017

Keep going

I trade in several brokers, on hotforex since 2010 .Has accounts that are adapted to the various types of investors, professional ib system, only a few gaps that could be improved (min payout to partner is 100 $, only lack there are no restrictions) Have a good trades Traders. ;).

mandra, Pakistan
Feb 6, 2017

I am trading with this broker for more than six months and today I thought leaving review for them.

During my trading with this broker, I also used trading with two other brokers and I think that the trade initiation is better on hotforex trading platform with nominal spreads and they provides you with real market conditions.

They, however, took some extra time for verifying my documents at the time of account opening. But once it was done, my deposits and withdrawal are processed without any hassles. They too have a wonderful customer service which gives priority and I am a happy trader so far.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 3, 2017
Registed user

Lalit Matta is a fraud IB. Please my fellow traders, think twice before you make any investment with lalit Matta.

My name is abdul aziz. I am a forex trader. Over 4 years I am in this business. Today I am here just to aware my fellow traders from india. Few months ago, I meet IB from india his name is lalit matta. He is working right now with Hotforex. Before he used to work with commexFX and fidelis too. He is a fraud,

He collects money from the local traders as local deposit and he hold that money in his personal account. After use that money with different broker to hedge fund and make commission from it.
Lalit Matta took $20k from me too and told me to he will trade on behalf of me and give me profit. But later now, he is saying all the money gone, He is not agree to give share from his commission too.

Please be aware from Lalit Matta
Below is his facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/lalit.markets

Sweden
Jan 29, 2017
Registed user

I used them for about 3 months, there was always some kind of issue, the platform froze, support was hard to reach.

Overall nothing overly bad but a lot of tiny issues which took a long time to resolve, I prefer if everything works from the get go.

Peshawar, Pakistan
Jan 22, 2017

So far I am trading in my part time, I am running a small account with this broker. The returns that I have made so far are average but still seems far better than the returns I am earning from other investment avenues. I am trading on hotforex platform for the past one year and I am more than satisfied so far.

HCM, Viet Nam
Jan 20, 2017

Good

Good broker, I have traded for 2 years! I opened a premium account in 2015 with supercharged bonus, I don't use the bonus amount but the rebates is really worthy, not too much but consistent whenever I traded. My withdrawals are always processed in 24 hours, some could be in same day. You can also contact Local Manager through the website and most problems could be resolved faster.

amman, Jordan
Jan 16, 2017
Registed user

Unfiar services and platfrom and pure scam pamm acounts

after one year of trying to get som of 27k loses from hotforex company they kicked me out and took 53 active affiliates accounts with no reasonable reson

Moscow, Russian Federation
Dec 27, 2016

Decent broker, good in all aspects.

After FCA and CySEC applied leverage restrictions I switched to Hotforex cuz my news trading strategy requires high leverage. From the good side to mention is helpful support and qualified support with fast responses, very flexible account setup where I plan to try zero spread and then fixed spread accounts. On the execution side, my 3 week experience had no lags or freezes during volatility, although Hotforex handles trades well during low-liquid Asian session on cross-pairs with less spread widening I've seen with other brokers. No experience with withdrawals yet as I'm planning to develop and build my account to keep trading with at least 1 lot size, 40 pips SL, risking on each trade 2% from the balance (so I plan to grow it to 20K). Currently my I have 8K in my account risking 3-4% per trade.
Overall its pleasure to trade with this broker also you need to fully understand both positive and adverse effects of the leverage which definitely takes time for a newbie.
My rate is 4.5 from 5.