AAAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 7, 2017

AAAFX is an online forex broker. AAAFX offers the MT4 and ZuluTrade forex trading top platforms. AAAFX.com offers over 50 currency pairs, indices, oil, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

SHOW:

Italy
May 3, 2017
Registed user

REMOVED MY BONUS 2017,

december 2015 I tranferred money to AAAFX, with a 30% bonus.
I needed 225 lots to get my 3000 Euro Bonus.
This week I had about 205 lots, so I had almost my bonus.
BUT, they changed the rules, In their terms a conditions of 2017, you must
reach your bonus within 45 days, from date 17 of march.
I never received a notification or a mail, about it.
I read this a few months ago, but I thought this was for the bonuses in 2017, and
not for me, because I funded my account in 2015.
Friday I hear If I will receive my bonus, but I don't think I will get it.
SO 3000 EURO'S IS GONE. Because lack of communication and changing the rules withou telling me, but hidden somewhere on their site, and not really understandable. I think they did this on purpose, so they save a lot of bonus money.

THIS IS A FRAUD IN MY OPINION, AND I DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY ANYMORE.

I hope they have a solution for me, and whatever the result is I will tell this forum.

And... Are there any other who had the same issue with their bonus, If so, I like to hear it.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted May 5, 2017:
Dear tsg040,

Thank you for expressing your experience regarding our updated Bonus Policy.

We appreciate your comments and concern. However please note that under the Bonus Terms and Conditions, it clearly states that:
“AAAFx reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or terminate the Offer at any time without prior notice. AAAFx will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating its website and it is recommended that you check the website regularly for such updates.”

Our Bonus Policy is quite transparent, and AAAFx cannot be held responsible if a client does not read the full extent of the Terms and Conditions.

In the meanwhile, we kindly suggest that you directly contact us by email at support@aaafx.com, so that we can investigate your specific case.

Please be assured that a satisfactory resolution will be provided to your current situation.

Linz, Austria
Feb 28, 2017
Registed user

bad support, off quotes 2 days.

I´m trading with AAAFX/Zulutrade since a couple of weeks. Up to now, ok, but experiencing "off quotes" @mt4 since 2 days with no noticeable effort. No communication and only meaningless promises when contactiong support. very dangerous, not be able to trade FOR 2 DAYS!!!

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Mar 7, 2017:
Dear cris2371,

Thank you for your comments and we regret any problems that you faced concerning the off-quotes messages with your account.

We reconfirm that you contacted us and that our Support agents checked the case, and informed you accordingly that such a message is usually generated when there is no sufficient margin on a client's account.

However, in an effort to cross-check and provide a higher level of assistance, we reported the issue to our Technical Department to further investigate the matter.

To conclude, we have sent you an additional detailed email where all explanations are provided and we welcome you to respond us with any questions that you may have.

Notting Hill, Australia
Aug 6, 2016

Definitely a dealing desk broker. Very high slippage. They do not honour your stops which are filled with big slippage of 20-30 pips.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Jan 10, 2017:
Dear John,
AAAFx is a non Dealing Desk, non Market Maker, ECN Broker.
As to your comment regarding high slippage, I assure you that there is no high slippage in AAAFx. Let's first define what slippage is.
As slippage, we assume the difference between the price that the User requested compared to the price the trade actually opened/closed.
It is something that may occur for a number of reasons:
Reason #1
During high trading volume, minor time delays may occur between executing the trade at your account.
Of course these time delays are minor (in the region of a few seconds) and are only considered acceptable when high trading volume occurs. As you can imagine, especially in times of high volatility, this will result in marginal differences at the opening and/or closing price depending on the case, so potentially you will notice a certain difference (slippage) to the end result.
Reason #2
Furthermore, if you are trading during news, then due to the nature of the trade time/increased volatility, such differences may occur.
We are aware of these situations and are constantly working to improve our services (e.g. time responses even during high trading volume centered on a particular currency etc), but unfortunately certain parameters are beyond our reasonable control.
Since you are a AAAFx client, please note that AAAFx has a full refund policy in place, in order to investigate such cases and reimburse our Users accordingly.
So if you notice any discrepancy slippage that cannot be justified by the aforementioned, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team and we will investigate your case.
Please contact our Live Support for any questions or assistance whenever needed

AAAFx Team
, Romania
Jun 22, 2016

Misleading broker and changing rules during the game. Very very poor processing, though they have 3 people available supposedly available 24/7. Took a week to process opening of my account, they don't say upfront that the bonus is not the one advertised but it's actually up to that amount, advertised leverage 3000 but it is 500 and actually not 500 cause it's 200 and actually is not even 200 cause the margin doubles cause brexit. And there is comission + spread. Do youreself a good and get another one.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 14, 2016:
Kindly allow us to address your points one-by-one:

1. The average response for verification of clients’ documents is 24-hours. If both the documents and the deposit are fine, then an account can be opened in as quickly as 1 hour. If clients’ documents are non-appropriate, basic information is missing on the account registration form or no deposit is received, then the account activation will naturally be delayed.

2. We advertise that clients can receive a bonus amount of up to $3000 – “Earn up to 30% bonus on top of your deposit!”. On the “Bonus” page of our website, we clearly describe under the “Terms and Conditions” section, exactly what the requirements are for releasing the bonus funds. Please refer to the Bonus table (https://www.aaafx.com/bonus) that provides examples of deposited amounts, the bonus amount that one would receive and the number of required Lots need to be traded in order for the funds to be released into your equity.

3. By default, all AAAFx accounts have a 100:1 leverage rate. The highest leverage that we offer is 500:1 and that is upon demand by the client. The reduced leverage that you are referring to (200:1) was in direct relation to the Brexit event which was taking place at that time. This was an unusual circumstance and as a result, AAAFx had to increase the margin requirements as this was an extreme condition. Before any such adjustment to the margin rate took place, all of our clients were formally notified in a special newsletter. In fact ALL brokers took this exact precaution prior to the anticipated event.

4. We offer two pricing models, and the spread is as low as 0.2!

Hopefully this information has helped to better clarify the matter surrounding your queries. For any inquiries that clients may have, they may contact our Live Support.

Spain, Spain
May 29, 2016

Well... 15 days ago I made a withdrawal order via SEPA bank transfer. Still not accounted in my bank account.... I called from the registred mobile and I get one message about thechnical issues. I then called from a non registered mobile and got a different message that does not stated anything about technical issues...

I hope to see my money cashed in no much longer than 15 days.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 14, 2016:
We would like to inform our clients that the broker AAAFx does not support SEPA transactions.

Withdrawal requests are processed within 24-48 hours, with the exception of during national and bank holidays.
There appears to be no recorded delays with the processing of withdrawals.

If you ever experience any difficulties with deposits, withdrawals or technical issues, our Support Department is available for immediate assistance.

Athens, Greece
Apr 1, 2016

Dear Dr. Kumar,

Thank you for sharing your experience online. Your comments gave us the opportunity to publicly present all the necessary information regarding the case you have brought forward.

In AAAFx, the protection of our clients’ capital remains our prime goal. For security reasons, all credit card deposits are subject to a clearance procedure, which in our case is being executed by a 3rd party processor (Skrill.com).

Your case was handled properly by our Support team Director who ordered an immediate investigation in order to unveil the reasons why your deposit was not received on time to prevent the Stop Out from happening.

The results of this investigation were communicated to you, based on which, your deposit was not received in AAAFx due to a technical issue on their end at the moment of the clearance process. The funds were returned back to you after a few days.

As a result, the Stop Out on the 04th December 2015, was down to normal trading activity at the time, with the available balance at your account, and the standard margin requirements applied. AAAFx cannot be held liable for the losses that occur to any account due to a Stop Out that has occurred due to lack of sufficient margin. This is key information and is not hidden. In the contrary, it is posted not in small print but clearly and explicitly on the Terms of Service section of our site.

Despite the fact that AAAFx was not responsible for the losses your account suffered from, in token of goodwill and in terms of client satisfaction, we offered remedy, your complaint was resolved to your satisfaction and the case was considered as closed with your agreement.

Last but not least, I would like to remind you that AAAFx is an EU licensed and regulated Broker, registered under HCMC and is MiFID compliant. As such, the level of investor’s protection is of the highest standards worldwide.

Once again Mr Kumar, thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide the necessary clarifications to your comments.

AAAFx Quality Assurance Team

brisbane, Australia
Jan 8, 2016

they are worst broker they are collaborated with zulu trade, and they are asking me to contact each others once they scammed me. i made deposit but my money did not go into my trading account. i selected instant deposit but still it did not come into my trading account. and my position got closed due to margin call. it was last month NFP day. according to them they did not reach to skrill since they processes through skrill but i used instant deposit on zulu platform, i got letter from bank stating it was made deposit to the merchant AAAFX but they kept saying they did not get money and finally they reversed back my money into my bank account after 10 days. their platform have always some issue once you make deposit my other two payments was hold for more than 30 hrs because due to their platform.their hedging policy is very unique and different than all other brokers which is against to traders because they want traders to loose money that is why they hold your deposit so your account will get close due to margin call. i do have all evidences please FPA help me to recover my losses its already been more than one month but they are saying we are investigating but in fact they are not.help desk gives false information.more funny part of this broker is they are regulated by some greek regulatory body where you cant make complain because site is in greek language so if you do not understand greek language you cant make complain. that is why they are doing very successfully their scam operation without any fear.please stay away. definitely you will loose money whenever your account will go to margin call and you will try to support your account by funding, your deposit will be delayed, and your position will get closed due to margin call. they charge highest commission in market you can compare with others broker commission then you can realize the difference. i am trying to make complain to zulu to NFP i am just waiting for few more hours before office will be opened. thanks guys please do not do any business with zulu or AAAFX.

new york, USA
Nov 18, 2015

run fast from this dealy desk operation. they claim they are stp but not true

Lyon, France
Aug 21, 2015

Very good broker with excellent performance, support and feed. I trade EUR/USD execution and spreads are tight. Every time I have questions they are there for me. I recommend it blindly, especially for Europe citizens.

, United Kingdom
Jul 20, 2015

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

A trade was stopped out but price was no closer than 20 pips from my stop during a non-volatile period with low volumes. Their explanation was volatility, but this was not reflected even on the 1min charts. They may not have invented spread widening, but they have perfected it. Sunday night gap trades are impossible due to 20+ spreads even on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, etc.

They provide no news feed to the news tab on the MT4 platform so reasons for unexpected volatility has to be found on other news channels which can waste a lot of time.

Demo trading platform does not reflect the high commissions charged per live trade and high rollovers eat further into profits for carried trades. These fees can be 20-30% for smaller trades and scalping is uneconomical. Today I lost 20% of my profits due to the fees excluding spreads.

And lastly, their site offers nothing. No support. No analysis. No news. In short, they offer nothing but a very expensive trading platform. Don't be misled by low spreads during London/New York sessions as they hit you with commissions per trade.

Find a broker with reasonable spreads and no commissions and keep more of your profit.

SHOW: