FXOptimax.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 17, 2016

FX Optimax are forex brokers. FX Optimax offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and ZuluTrader global forex trading top platform. FXOptimax.com offers over 10 of the most traded currency pairs, for your personal investment and trading options.

FXOptimax.com

Join live discussion of FXOptimax.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Ukraine, Ukraine
Aug 13, 2016

I trade in NFP, and my order was open in NON MARKET PRICE! I claim them, but they say GOOD BYE! I have screenshoot, i send them my screen, but they stole my money. My account have FIX SPREAD, but order was open higher than my bar in 200pp

Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Sep 19, 2015

Yesterday afternoon after 13 days I have received the funds in my bank account. . Performance and contact with this broker are below the expectations. I had to contact him 6 times before my withdwaw was processed and every excuse was good for delaying it.. I advise trader to fund this broker using neteller. withdrawal by wire transfer are a problem. Then I will change my rating to 3 stars 2015-09-18 1Star I opened an account with FXOPTIMAX.COM but all the contacts by chat with this broker are with FXOPTIMAXASIA.COM because FXOPTIMAX has no chat - 5th september I request a withdrawal for 3197 USD - 5th september withdrawal by wire transfer is confirmed by FXOPTIMAX - 11th september my withdrawal appear as pending when I login in the website The same day by chat FXOPTIMAXASIA tell me "Finance is processing the request, still waiting the confirmation from the bank" - 14th september a representative by chat tell me "I need to create a ticket for me to his finance department" and after 1 h I receive a mail my withdraw is processed - 15th september I receive a mail confirming they have instructed the bank to process the wire transfer - 17th I have not received the funds. I chat with FXOPTIMAXASIA.COM and the representative say << there was a delay in processing from our bank, but you will receive in a few days. According to the Finance Department: our payment processor required some additional KYC documents and we have provided the document earlier this week>> - 18th september I have not received the funds I think this broker (FXOPTIMAX.COM FXOPTIMAXASIA.COM) is running out of money and have big problems with his bank (In one of the first chat they told me they will not process anymore withdrawal by bank transfer) . For now I will release 1 star. If I dont receive my funds I will escalate the case to trader court and file a case in the Scam alert folder.

, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
Oct 12, 2014

Dear Catalin, Thank you for trying our services and we are truly sorry for your disappointing early impression on FXOptimax. We would like to clarify the issue you were experiencing on XAU/USD: 1. It was a misconfiguration for XAU/USD in our demo account and it has been corrected already. 2. Live accounts are not affected at all. 3. Commonly, our clients will notify us by submitting trade audit request on their personal area if they experience such thing, and if it is a configuration mistake, we will definitely refund the commission. We would like to welcome you again to try our services and we highly appreciate constructive advice and opinions from our valued clients. Best Regards, FXOptimax PR

Estonia, Estonia
Oct 6, 2014

Overcharging for their profit. About 3 months ago i open a demo account with them for testing and yesterday i have noticed this in my trading. http://prntscr.com/4ttdvq I have previously contacted them about commissions because when i have open the account i had 0 commission on trading but about a month later they started to add commisison for every transaction. For an order of 0.1 xau i have been charged over 500 eur and if this would have been on real than i would have opened a case to take them in court. Not going to open with this fraud broker and don't suggest to anyone to do so.

Kediri, Indonesia
Apr 18, 2014

Good broker, fast execution, no problem after almost a year with FXOptimax.

Semarang, Indonesia
Mar 28, 2014

Be careful with this broker, FXOptimax. Fully scam broker. Prohibited in Indonesia

LOS ANDES, Argentina
Nov 27, 2013

EXCELLENT MICRO BROKER WITH SPECTACULAR EXECUTION. VERY GOOD SUPPORT. GOOD SPREAD ON ACCOUNT OPTIONS.

China, China
Aug 26, 2013

Very fast execution and good spread. Deposit and withdrawal are very fast too.

penang, Malaysia
Jul 10, 2013

i open new account with optimax..first deposit 203usd through skrill,only get 194 in my account..deduction of usd9.00..so high.when you make withdrawal also have a deduction again..charge,charge and charge..when other broker out there will pay the cost of what ever payment you use,optimax will waiting you money for charge cost..congrate optimax..i pray you will win a tropy of this year..WINNING TROPY OF BEST CHARGE BROKER.i salute you..errrr?what the percentage cost you charge?3.6%..yeap that right..

Arambag, Bangladesh
Mar 4, 2013

I am trading with FXOptimax for 1 years and I am satisfied. I like the low spread of this broker, sometimes it is less than 1 pips. Execution is fast and no requotes. I haven't face any problem. I like the Pipsbook but there should be more signal providers in Pipsbook.

SHOW: