XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 17, 2016

Former websites of this company are Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com.

Was, Pakistan, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com)

Join live discussion of XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) on our forum

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Feb 26, 2014

XM.COM is a trading name of Trading Point Holding Ltd which wholly owns Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd (Cyprus), Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd (Australia), and Trading Point NZ Ltd (New Zealand).

XM is authorized and regulated by CySEC and the ASIC, and registered with the New Zealand FSP. The UK based organization Investors in People has also recognized XM with an official accreditation for its efforts in developing people to reach their full potential.

XM ensures an online environment with full trading functionality. Clients benefit from direct access to the financial markets and over 100 financial instruments with transparent real-time pricing, tight spreads, and flexible leverage. Advanced trading platforms and flexible trading conditions suit a diverse global clientele Distinctive features include 100% execution of orders and a strict no-requotes policy.

Expertise lies in experience, knowledge, and an in-depth understanding of the global financial markets. Consequently, XM is dedicated to delivering superior services in foreign exchange, along with CFDs on equity indices, precious metals, and energies.

Excellence in every aspect of XM’s services is the direct result of a dedicated team of professionals hailing from a wide spectrum of cultures, approaching client needs through openness to cultural, national, ethnic and religious diversity.

XM sets high standards in its services because quality is just as vital to the broker as it is for the trader. XM believes that versatile financial services require versatility in thinking and a unified policy of business principles.

XM’s mission is to keep pace with global market demands and approach client investment goals with an open mind whilst maintaining qualitative services and outstanding customer communications.

At XM trading efficiency and customer satisfaction are all important. This is why they are committed to providing you with the best trading conditions in the market.

• Registered in all EU countries, including the FCA, BaFin, AFM, CNMV, FI, and FIN

• A strong regulatory environment ensures business transparency and safety of clients funds

• Online trading of over 60 currency pairs, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices

• Multiple platform options, including MetaTrader 4, WebTrader, and mobile applications

• Minimum deposit requirement of just 5 USD

• No upper limit on deposits

• 100% execution, 99.35% in under 1 second

• No re-quotes or rejections

• No Virtual Dealer plug-in

• Tight spreads from 1 pip on all account types

• Automated instant deposits with zero fees

• Same day withdrawals

• Flexible leverage up to 888:1

• Negative balance protection

• Free market analysis from industry experts

• Free use of expert advisors

• Superior 24-hour multilingual customer support

• Live chat, email and telephone support

• Personal Account Managers for all clients

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Uk, United Kingdom

Scamers

Xm.com are scamers they scamed me twice today and last year ! Avoid them I will be gathering all info about them scaming people!
They do not scam only the high capital people coz scared to be cout by regulators!

Athens, Greece
Registed user

They will find reasons to make profitable traders leave

Unfortunately, my good experience with Xm didn't last.
I had invited my best friend of to their company, and after they noticed that he had 3-4 good trades in this year, they decided to make him go away, lowering his leverage 9 times and cancelling any available bonus that the company is offering in every deposit.
The ''reason '' was that he was trading news announcements, abusing their NBP (?).
But the fact is that he traded only the nonfarm payrolls in the last five months (1 time a month is abusing????) and he had been simply profitable.
My self has traded much more times news in the same period of time but everything is OK (obviously because my deposits are much higher than my withdrawals!!).

The most hypocritical of all was that the very same person who was speaking with the most delicate way to my friend (I had been in front of my best friend when this manager had been calling him at his first months in the company and hear them speaking), now he was cold as ice, giving as de facto the decision of the company, based on the known ''explanations'' of abuse during news trading...

So XM is not so serious after all...
I now know that what will happen to me too, and to everyone, when we will make some money.
The company wants only the loosers as customers.

Aug 9, 2016 - 5 Stars True Negative balance protection. Mostly tight spreads and many leverage options No restrictions on trading strategies Fast withdrawals Excellent bonus system I really cannot find anything bad on XM. (Maybe they could offer higher leverage in some indices!)

Brazil
Registed user

I've spend around 2 hours in live chat trying to understand why my stop loss on a short was triggered I entered a trade at Eur/Usd 1.12558 hours later put a stop at 1.12548 price reached 1.12509 and closed my position. they said my trade closed because price reached ASK price, the spread is 1.7 pips not pips. This happened to me so many times and never happened using other brokers. I will just move and never use XM again, be careful people.

Pakistan
Aug 27, 2016
Registed user

Good overall, just not good spreads.

The spreads are extremely high on Standard Account, even on Zero Spread account the spreads can be higher than non-commission based accounts with other brokers. This is the only issue I had with XM.

The payment process went smoothly and withdrawal was also done within an hour or two using Skrill/Neteller.

I was able to trade during NFP news as well as interest rate news. The platform will freeze on you if you have TOO MANY charts open during such events, even during non-news but highly active market. This should be kept in mind. Keep minimum charts open for such high events.

The pings to their servers are amazing for me. 150-190 ms, since some are located in London and perhaps other locations too.

Nordfriesland, Germany
Aug 26, 2016

I am using XM for years, and so far i didn't find any issues, and make very good profit. Once i have to contact them due to request change my address and family name after our marriage, after i sent all necessary documents, it was absolute fine, no problem - no headache. Customer Service (German) are very professional and fast.
Withdrawal is very fast, take only few minutes.

Time goes... though i am still trade with them in small capital occasionally, but now i prefer to trade ECN. Such a pity the don't offer it.

Of course i would recommended XM to anybody. To avoid future problem - and also with another brokers - make sure you fill anything with the right documents during register process, and you will be fine.

Malaysia
Aug 23, 2016
Registed user

I've been with Xm.com since this company using the name of Trading Point.
I have suffered a loss in its early stages.
For me there are some weaknesses in this company but I still recommend this company can be trusted.
No one in this world is perfect.
My recommendation to anyone who wants to negative comments that include evidence as an example chat with customer assistance so no confusion to those who want to get information.
I do not support these companies, but I want another investor the right to information so they can make informed decisions.
For the new investor, believe that forex trading is very risky, easier to make a profit and also easy to lose.

Brazil
Aug 16, 2016
Registed user

BAD like all others Forex company's!

I think this company is BAD like all others Forex company's! They hang the market (WHAT I #BUY/SELL# when the price going (Up or Down) to do not late us won anything! The hanging time is more than 3 MIN & I already have print screen about this. Other thing, they do not have any Live Supporting in Arabic Language... I am trying to speak with some one in this company more than 3 weeks and until now, NO ANSWERS! MY REAL ACCOUNT IN (XM): 14115844

Reply by Andrey submitted Aug 16, 2016:
Dear 14115844, Arabic speaking customer services representatives may not always be available, however we do offer 24/5 live support in English. Alternatively, you can always contact our representatives fluent in Arabic via email at arabic.support(at)xm.com. Such long delays in execution are highly unlikely and, therefore, I kindly ask you to share ticket numbers of trades that you believe had delays in execution so we could investigate your claim. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Algeria
Aug 14, 2016

so racist

i find every where a pub about xm and about 30 dolars welcome bonus when i sing in and claim the 30 dolar i have been told that whare i am from dosnt deserve this welcome bonus. so racist

Reply by Andrey submitted Aug 16, 2016:
Dear soni14, We are offering different types of promotions for different countries, and some proportions may not be available in certain regions. I am confident that our customer support did their best to politely explain that No Deposit Bonus is not available in your region. We value all of clients and we are always willing to find solutions that ensure that our client are receiving the best service possible. I kindly ask you to contact me at andrey(at)xm.com so we could resolve this issue. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Kharkov, Ukraine
Aug 11, 2016

reliable trusted broker

I've been trading with this brokers as long as i can remember. I had issues with them at first but my account manager will spend several minutes on the phone with me just to suggest different solutions and do some follow up. withdrawal takes almost 24 hours to be accepted but if i need it urgent my account manager makes it happen within seconds or few minutes. good customer service, fast executions. the only thing i wish they improve on is tighter spread. i mean like ability to place a more tighter stop loss. All in all, best broker i've ever used as a trader and your money is secure

Turkey, Turkey
Aug 8, 2016

Really Great and trusted

Really Great I don't have any problem with them at all !! Deposit is fast, Withdrawing without any problem and quick. No fee at all when deposit or withdrawing !! Also they have great rewarding system

SHOW: