XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 24, 2017

Former websites of this company are Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com.

Was, Pakistan, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4, and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55 forex pairs, stocks, cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com)

Join live discussion of XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) on our forum

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

SHOW:

Cape town, South Africa
Nov 7, 2017

Frustrated Beyond

BssI’ve been with XM.com a little over a year now and have never encountered any issues everything was perfect until recently when I had to report a card that was blocked and the account closed by a company called Wirex where I was transacting with my bitcoin card with no issues until I told XM the account was closed due to Wirex not operating out of European countries.

I provided every single document my account manager requested without hesistation. Its going on for almost 2 weeks now and matter has not been resolved. Ontop of all of this they have even frozen my withdrawals so now I have NO ACCESS TO MY MONEY and im falling behind with my bills and its like they dont care! Im literally begging them to process a $2000 withdrawal from Friday past and still nothing!

Im so frustrated I dont know what to do or who to turn too, all I get from them is the reply that my issue is with the financial department and they will contact me accordingly.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Nov 9, 2017:
Dear ClintFester,

Please leave your account number here, so we can check your withdrawal accordingly.
Italy
Nov 5, 2017

This broker was my first choice as a complete newbie in the trading world, i knew nothing about forex and they seem good at first.

The only good: honestly i've never had problems with depositing or withdrawals (note that i've never withdrawn any profit but just refunds) and that was ok but...

The bads:

- Their rules about the stop loss are RIDICULOUS. You have to set it at a certain minimum amount of points, and this means that you can't manage risk as you would like. If you think this is normal in the forex world as they say in their seminars, you're WRONG.

- I won't comment the spreads.. very wide in normal conditions, even wider during news.

- They're completely market makers, you're just playing a videogame, they take the opposite side of your trade all the time.

- Their data feed is clearly manipulated, and you can see that just by opening a demo account with any other broker.

- Their staff is just a bunch of unprofessional guys with no trading experience at all.

- I have been at their so called.. "seminars". Where a broker bitch (a random guy with no trading record) will "teach" you some ridiculous strategy..

- I was even stupid enough to deposit more money after their seminars to get their "Avramis" tool. You know what.. it didn't even work!! (i mean, i wasn't even able to launch it because of an error in the script.. i didn't even bother to call the support at that point)

After being with them for months and having now tried other companies i can really say you should stay AWAY from this crappy Cyprus based broker.

Just a waste of time and money.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Nov 10, 2017:
Dear Davide,

I have addressed all your comments/questions below although your choice of language is the least to say un-acceptable and un-professional.

In terms of rules for stop loss, please note that it is a common market practice to set a minimum distance from the current market price for Stop Loss in order to limit an investor’s loss on a position in a security.

Now about your comment about spreads: Since XM operates on variable spreads similar to the interbank market, during important news announcements spreads become wider in the market.

You have wrote in your review:

XM is a globally multi-licensed financial institution and trading at XM is surely not a videogame. The practices we follow in terms of covering net exposure of the company are not explained by your incorrect statement “they take the opposite side of your trade all the time”

Writing vague and untrue statements is the least to say unethical. XM is globally renowned for its trading feed technology and our state of the art execution venue which is for sure not manipulated.

If you have any concrete complaints about our data feed feel free to send us the time and order you might have placed and we will follow up transparently here on the FPA.

Our staff consists of over 300 professionals from various fields, so again if you have any concrete complaints about any member of staff, feel free to address them here in public.

Your choice of language is really un-professional here so I will choose not to reply. If the indicator you were provided at any seminar did not work you could easily ask your account manager to assist you instead of using in-appropriate language.
punjab, Pakistan
Nov 4, 2017

review

I requested withdrawal on 7/10/17
& got payment on 27/10/17
and also I have to post review on FPA then got the withdrawal
very good service

Oct 29, 2017 - No Rating hello to everyone
I had done tons of research to find a trustworthy broker by so much time I founded XM as a trustworthy broker.
I deposited 25$ in it my account is31102810
after some time I requested a withdrawal of 15$ to check that what is the policy of XM regarding withdrawal on 06/10/2017
today is 23/10/2017
there is no on earth reason of that much delay
please beware of XM before trading.
I concluded that it is a very fortunate to get a trustworthy broker nowadays.
Regards

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 31, 2017 Dear Sijjad Hussain,

Please kindly note that your withdrawal has been processed on 6.10.2017 – the same day you requested it.Also, please take into consideration, that the withdrawal on Credit Card might take up to 5 working days in order to be reflected on your bank account.

If you did not receive your withdrawal yet, please contact our Support Department and they will be able to provide you with ARN number ARN (Acquiring Reference Number ) number, which is an actual proof that withdrawal transaction has been made to your bank account and with this number you will be able to check the withdrawal transaction in your bank.

Greece, Greece
Nov 2, 2017

Very good and reliable broker. Good support desk

Very good broker, I am happy with them. No one is calling you to deposit more money like many other brokers do.

Jul 15, 2017 - 5 Stars Awesome broker, no pressure whatsoever, always there to assist me and help me with my queries. Really a great broker.

Pakistan
Oct 26, 2017

Scam no withdraw

Scammer
They don't withdraw
Even a small deposit
Asked me for account detail credit card number and bank statement
Will wipe your account
My login
31060375

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 30, 2017:
Dear Ibrahim12345,

Firstly it is not ethically correct to run to the FPA and label XM as a “SCAM”.

Now to maintain transparency below are the Facts.

We have checked your withdrawal history and we can see that you have requested a withdrawal on 14.10.2017.

Your withdrawal has been processed on 16.10.2017 and should have been reflected on your bank account.

On 20.10.2017 you have contacted our Support Team saying that you did not receive your withdrawal and our Support Department has provided you ARN (Acquiring Referece Number) number, which is an actual proof that withdrawal transaction has been made to your bank account.

Since you have said that your bank does not recognize this number, by our policy you have been asked to provide us with an official letter from you bank stating that the did not locate any funds with provided ARN number and also we need an official bank account statement.

Unfortunately, until now you did not provide the requested documents in order for us to continue an investigation of your withdrawal transaction.

Please kindly note, that once we will receive from you the requested documents – we will be able to assist you further.

Having said the above, once again we find it totally unethical to be running to the FPA labeling XM a “SCAM”.
Turkey
Oct 24, 2017

My account even though I was exploded with sufficient margin, the spread is not high, even though I blew an account, to mail the answer they gave didn't satisfy me.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 26, 2017:
Dear houseofcards,

We don't clearly understand what your question is as the statement you have made above does not make clear sense.
Would you please be kind enough to follow up with your account number so we can check your history and possibly help you.

Ghana
Oct 11, 2017

I detest writing reviews against companies but I have to in the case of Xm. I deposited an amount of $2500 exactly 30 days ago on their standard account which is eligible for their 100% bonus as advertised. My account number 31072018. I made trades and blew my account with the expectation of receiving the 100% bonus of $ 2500 to continue my trading. At my back end when I logged in the number of days to trade the 100% bonus was clearly indicated which was 30 days. Apparently the count down ended 9/10/2017. I had no 100% bonus as indicated. On that same platform 60 days is now indicated for me to redeem the 100% bonus.
My greatest surprise came when I emailed Xm about the problem. According to Xm I am only eligible to their lot bonus programme and not the 100% bonus offer.
I never signed up for any lot bonus offer. I had the impression it was a general offer for all clients so used it. My logged in platform still indicates I have 60 remaining days to redeem the 100% bonus.
I am counting on FPA to look into this case for me. I need the bonus to continue my trading. I don't want to label XM as scam as I feel I can work with them. I need a representative from Xm to explain for this unfair treatment.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 25, 2017:
Dear anark,

You have clearly confused the 2 promotions which we offer for traders from your region “Ghana”.

To make things clear for you:

For clients from Ghana we offer:

a. $30 Trading Bonus (No Deposit Required)

This offer gives you $30 worth of credit to trade and familiarize yourself with our platform with no obligations to deposit required.

Any profits made by this $30 trading bonus are withdrawable as per the terms and conditions.

This promotion is valid to claim for 30 days from the day of your registration. If it is not claimed within 30 days it is not visible inside the Members Area any more.

b. 100% Bonus up to $5000

This offer will award our clients from your region with 10 USD value credit bonus for each and every standard round turn lot traded as the position is closed; giving you direct control over the size of the bonus you receive.

Specific information displayed in the Members Area includes how many lots you have left available to trade for a bonus, how many days left until the offer expires, how many days you have left in which time to redeem your bonus, and what is the equivalent credit bonus value for the lots you have traded.

I hope this explains your question about how the promotion works. Full information about the promotions XM is offering in your region can be found under the “Promotions” Tab on xm.com

Let us know if you have any other questions.
baghdad, Iraq
Sep 28, 2017

scam broker all over the world , they dont respect the custmors and they are not helpful , specially arabic desk

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 2, 2017:
Dear mudher,

You have left a review saying “scam broker all over the world”

However you don’t post:

1. Why you make this accusation against XM?
2. You do not post where you base your judgement

We find it very unethical coming and posting fake reviews accusing XM of being a scam without any evidence or any proof of wrongdoing.

Moreover you make allegations against our Arabic speaking desk again without any proof or any real complain.

The purpose of the Forex Peace Army is that of a community that helps traders resolve any issues they have with brokers.

We consider Irresponsible and unethical posting of allegations without any proof totally unacceptable.

nador, Morocco
Sep 23, 2017

XM is my best experience so far but unfortunetly no PAMM system. in my opinion this is a huge disadvantage. any succesful trader would like to manage his familly and friends's accounts. please make a PAMM system as soon as possible

Sep 1, 2017 - 5 Stars can i say the best support in the world !
i lost alot of money with XM over the years when i was ignorant and arrogant and married to my stupid trading strategies, then about 5 moths ago i learned a secret millionaires's way of day trading and now i am making money everyday with XM. regulated market makers never closes accounts of people who dont lose like some liars says.

Jos, Nigeria
Sep 21, 2017

As good as xm is, they still continue to improve everyday making forex a good business for retail traders etc

Xm is from my transactions with them one of the best if not the best broker any retail or professional trader can trade with. One of their products that i can confidently recommend for both beginners and experienced traders is no other than the wonderful xm zero account . This product is as good as advertised with the lowest spread ever, instant execution, fast deposits/withdrawal,free signals and excellent customer service. I am writing this review because i maintain an xm zero account with xm . My overall journey with xm has been a beautiful one.

SHOW: