XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 25, 2016

Former websites of this company are Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com.

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com)

Join live discussion of XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) on our forum

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) profile provided by Chris ZachariaFeb 26, 2014

XM.COM is a trading name of Trading Point Holding Ltd which wholly owns Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd (Cyprus), Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd (Australia), and Trading Point NZ Ltd (New Zealand).

XM is authorized and regulated by CySEC and the ASIC, and registered with the New Zealand FSP. The UK based organization Investors in People has also recognized XM with an official accreditation for its efforts in developing people to reach their full potential.

XM ensures an online environment with full trading functionality. Clients benefit from direct access to the financial markets and over 100 financial instruments with transparent real-time pricing, tight spreads, and flexible leverage. Advanced trading platforms and flexible trading conditions suit a diverse global clientele Distinctive features include 100% execution of orders and a strict no-requotes policy.

Expertise lies in experience, knowledge, and an in-depth understanding of the global financial markets. Consequently, XM is dedicated to delivering superior services in foreign exchange, along with CFDs on equity indices, precious metals, and energies.

Excellence in every aspect of XM’s services is the direct result of a dedicated team of professionals hailing from a wide spectrum of cultures, approaching client needs through openness to cultural, national, ethnic and religious diversity.

XM sets high standards in its services because quality is just as vital to the broker as it is for the trader. XM believes that versatile financial services require versatility in thinking and a unified policy of business principles.

XM’s mission is to keep pace with global market demands and approach client investment goals with an open mind whilst maintaining qualitative services and outstanding customer communications.

At XM trading efficiency and customer satisfaction are all important. This is why they are committed to providing you with the best trading conditions in the market.

• Registered in all EU countries, including the FCA, BaFin, AFM, CNMV, FI, and FIN

• A strong regulatory environment ensures business transparency and safety of clients funds

• Online trading of over 60 currency pairs, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices

• Multiple platform options, including MetaTrader 4, WebTrader, and mobile applications

• Minimum deposit requirement of just 5 USD

• No upper limit on deposits

• 100% execution, 99.35% in under 1 second

• No re-quotes or rejections

• No Virtual Dealer plug-in

• Tight spreads from 1 pip on all account types

• Automated instant deposits with zero fees

• Same day withdrawals

• Flexible leverage up to 888:1

• Negative balance protection

• Free market analysis from industry experts

• Free use of expert advisors

• Superior 24-hour multilingual customer support

• Live chat, email and telephone support

• Personal Account Managers for all clients

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

SHOW:

Malaysia
Aug 23, 2016
Registed user

I've been with Xm.com since this company using the name of Trading Point.
I have suffered a loss in its early stages.
For me there are some weaknesses in this company but I still recommend this company can be trusted.
No one in this world is perfect.
My recommendation to anyone who wants to negative comments that include evidence as an example chat with customer assistance so no confusion to those who want to get information.
I do not support these companies, but I want another investor the right to information so they can make informed decisions.
For the new investor, believe that forex trading is very risky, easier to make a profit and also easy to lose.

Brazil
Aug 16, 2016
Registed user

BAD like all others Forex company's!

I think this company is BAD like all others Forex company's! They hang the market (WHAT I #BUY/SELL# when the price going (Up or Down) to do not late us won anything! The hanging time is more than 3 MIN & I already have print screen about this. Other thing, they do not have any Live Supporting in Arabic Language... I am trying to speak with some one in this company more than 3 weeks and until now, NO ANSWERS! MY REAL ACCOUNT IN (XM): 14115844

Reply by Andrey submitted Aug 16, 2016:
Dear 14115844, Arabic speaking customer services representatives may not always be available, however we do offer 24/5 live support in English. Alternatively, you can always contact our representatives fluent in Arabic via email at arabic.support(at)xm.com. Such long delays in execution are highly unlikely and, therefore, I kindly ask you to share ticket numbers of trades that you believe had delays in execution so we could investigate your claim. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Algeria
Aug 14, 2016

so racist

i find every where a pub about xm and about 30 dolars welcome bonus when i sing in and claim the 30 dolar i have been told that whare i am from dosnt deserve this welcome bonus. so racist

Reply by Andrey submitted Aug 16, 2016:
Dear soni14, We are offering different types of promotions for different countries, and some proportions may not be available in certain regions. I am confident that our customer support did their best to politely explain that No Deposit Bonus is not available in your region. We value all of clients and we are always willing to find solutions that ensure that our client are receiving the best service possible. I kindly ask you to contact me at andrey(at)xm.com so we could resolve this issue. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Kharkov, Ukraine
Aug 11, 2016

reliable trusted broker

I've been trading with this brokers as long as i can remember. I had issues with them at first but my account manager will spend several minutes on the phone with me just to suggest different solutions and do some follow up. withdrawal takes almost 24 hours to be accepted but if i need it urgent my account manager makes it happen within seconds or few minutes. good customer service, fast executions. the only thing i wish they improve on is tighter spread. i mean like ability to place a more tighter stop loss. All in all, best broker i've ever used as a trader and your money is secure

Athens, Greece
Aug 9, 2016

Excellent, highly recommended broker

True Negative balance protection. Mostly tight spreads and many leverage options No restrictions on trading strategies Fast withdrawals Excellent bonus system I really cannot find anything bad on XM. (Maybe they could offer higher leverage in some indices!)

Turkey, Turkey
Aug 8, 2016

Really Great and trusted

Really Great I don't have any problem with them at all !! Deposit is fast, Withdrawing without any problem and quick. No fee at all when deposit or withdrawing !! Also they have great rewarding system

cairo, Egypt
Aug 4, 2016

i register with xm now almost a year now and I tell you what it is an amazing company that deserve more credit i can't find anything about wrong about it maybe the spread a little high sometime but it is fine and the withdrawal is very fast I had no problem with it the bounce amazing i just want to wrote this because nobody write a feed back when things are good i find this company very satisfying i don't think i am gonna change it for now.

Arbil, Iraq
Aug 3, 2016

this xm is good brokr onlu problem is too many much email letter they send me and i dont like this beacuse no unsubscrib option

Reply by Andrey submitted Aug 11, 2016:
Dear Mhanad Muhsen Alsaedy, You may unsubscribe from our newsletters at any point of time. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from XM, please click on "Unsubscribe" at the bottom located at the bottom of each newsletter. Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe, you will also no longer receive important notifications concerning changes in trading conditions/hours that we send from time to time. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
, Malaysia
Aug 1, 2016

My account number 2661813 Bad experience!! It's purely a market maker broker. in the website they said they allow news trader. there is once i place a pending order before news, they keep removing all my pending orders and doesnt allow me to place before news. When i complaint they said they dont allow us to place pending orders before news! TODAY, i wanted to trade RBA rate cut too. I have entered a sell trade and my trade was profiting. the moment i close the trade, my trade was around 130+ profits, but after closed it, i check back the history the trade was closed with negative. at the moment i close the trade the market is not moving very fast anymore!!!!!!!! so means they dont allow me to trade news!

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Aug 3, 2016:
Dear Jacqueline, First of all, news trading is allowed and we never cancel pending orders for this reason. You can place pending or market order at any time of the day, regardless if there are news announcements or not. The only reason why a pending order may get automatically cancelled is when the market reaches the price you set and you do not have sufficient funds for this order to be executed. Second, our logs show that you have cancelled pending orders in question yourself. These orders have been placed and cancelled from the same IP. If you check your MT4 logs, you will also see that the request to cancel these orders came from your side. Finally, when trading on the news your profit/loss may change significantly in matter of seconds due to price volatility. However, I can assure you that we always aim at executing clients' orders at the best available market prices in any market conditions. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Jul 26, 2016

I've traded with XM on and off for a few years. Due to past experiences, I do not trust brokers by default so I have used XM with the expectation they would attempt to rip me off at some point. It genuinely surprises that my experience with XM has been generally excellent apart from the occasional customer service gaff. The spreads aren't the best in the world but after factoring in XM's consistency of execution, low slippages etc then XM are actually cheaper to trade with than many other brokers especially after XMP (see below). What I like most is the peace of mind I get, I am able to leave my experts running in the confidence nothing untoward will occur in my absence. The cent account functions exactly the same as a standard account and is an excellent tool for testing systems. Additionally, XM offers a real-time XMP lot based bonus system so I receive rebates daily which is nice. I still have an ECN account with another broker but I will continue to use XM for as long as their service remains so robust. Please note: I have traded close to 10000 trades with this broker over the past few years. 2015-12-24 2 Stars XM is an excellent broker for traders who haven't learnt how to make money trading the markets. As soon as a trader graduates from being a loser to being a consistent winner, XM will cause you many many problems with the usual bucket shop tactics. The micro accounts are useful and a low-cost way to forward test strategies, I prefer to forward test on a live account vs demo account so using a micro means the losses and profits are in the pence/cents. Beyond this, if you can afford it use an ECN broker all the time. Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2015-12-31 Content: Dear Max, I am glad to hear that you have found our micro accounts to be useful but at the same time I was surprised to read your comment about the "bucket shop tactics". Can you please elaborate on that? XM is a reputable financial institution and we value every single client. If you have experienced any issues, I kindly ask to share your MT4 ID and post any specific concerns that you might have. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

SHOW: