XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 27, 2017

Former websites of this company are Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com.

Was, Pakistan, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com)

Join live discussion of XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) on our forum

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Feb 26, 2014

XM.COM is a trading name of Trading Point Holding Ltd which wholly owns Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd (Cyprus), Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd (Australia), and Trading Point NZ Ltd (New Zealand).

XM is authorized and regulated by CySEC and the ASIC, and registered with the New Zealand FSP. The UK based organization Investors in People has also recognized XM with an official accreditation for its efforts in developing people to reach their full potential.

XM ensures an online environment with full trading functionality. Clients benefit from direct access to the financial markets and over 100 financial instruments with transparent real-time pricing, tight spreads, and flexible leverage. Advanced trading platforms and flexible trading conditions suit a diverse global clientele Distinctive features include 100% execution of orders and a strict no-requotes policy.

Expertise lies in experience, knowledge, and an in-depth understanding of the global financial markets. Consequently, XM is dedicated to delivering superior services in foreign exchange, along with CFDs on equity indices, precious metals, and energies.

Excellence in every aspect of XM’s services is the direct result of a dedicated team of professionals hailing from a wide spectrum of cultures, approaching client needs through openness to cultural, national, ethnic and religious diversity.

XM sets high standards in its services because quality is just as vital to the broker as it is for the trader. XM believes that versatile financial services require versatility in thinking and a unified policy of business principles.

XM’s mission is to keep pace with global market demands and approach client investment goals with an open mind whilst maintaining qualitative services and outstanding customer communications.

At XM trading efficiency and customer satisfaction are all important. This is why they are committed to providing you with the best trading conditions in the market.

• Registered in all EU countries, including the FCA, BaFin, AFM, CNMV, FI, and FIN

• A strong regulatory environment ensures business transparency and safety of clients funds

• Online trading of over 60 currency pairs, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices

• Multiple platform options, including MetaTrader 4, WebTrader, and mobile applications

• Minimum deposit requirement of just 5 USD

• No upper limit on deposits

• 100% execution, 99.35% in under 1 second

• No re-quotes or rejections

• No Virtual Dealer plug-in

• Tight spreads from 1 pip on all account types

• Automated instant deposits with zero fees

• Same day withdrawals

• Flexible leverage up to 888:1

• Negative balance protection

• Free market analysis from industry experts

• Free use of expert advisors

• Superior 24-hour multilingual customer support

• Live chat, email and telephone support

• Personal Account Managers for all clients

SHOW:

Guwahati, India
Feb 24, 2017

lost 10CHF funded by credit card

Hi all
I registered and made a payment of 10CHF by Mastercard wich was immediatly funded on the MT4 app with bonus of 1.50CHF included.
Sadly the verification process was not done til then so i could not trade.
After a few mails
-i am tourist in India with valid stay Visa,Residency proof from FRO Office,House agreement in my wifes name wich is Indian Citizen by birth.
Electricity bill with absolutly no personal reference cos they dont write any name here.
Anyway they had enough docs to proof my residence etc.Including Marriage certificate etc.
I sended them all i had and it was not enough.
Then.....
my 10CHF dissapeared
That happened all today and i have no answer til now.
I should visit them personally i think.

Riga, Latvia
Feb 20, 2017

Positive

Best broker i ever trade with.
They have always withdraw my money. Sometimes a little bit late, but did.

Dinajpur, Bangladesh
Feb 12, 2017
Registed user

Too much slippage. I have zero balance after setting stop loss, showing slippage.

I have zero balance after setting stop loss, showing slippage. Too bad broker. Too much slippage. Friends Beware of the broker. My Zero account n. 3087109, investor password-Ukd758123

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Feb 9, 2017

TOP broker, Super fast execution. from Bangladesh, They have the best customer support.

Canada
Feb 7, 2017

Poorest customer service ever

I got $30 bonus account with them and added some more money and got some profit in trading.

After some period of inactivity, they took $30 away from my account and $5 dormant charges. After repeated requests to them for restore my balance since this inactivity of inadvertent, nothing happened.

Okay, then I wanted to withdraw the remaining balance. They transferred money to my credit card, which is cancelled now, so I didn't get any money. My repeated requests to cancel this withdrawal went in vein. There customer service agents are dumbest ever.

Please avoid them at any cost, looks like fraud company to me.

Gauteng , South Africa
Jan 26, 2017

nice broker

I registered with xm 2012 if I am not mistaken and I have introduced people to the broker more than 30 people and all of them myself included, we haven't faced problems with the broker. withdrawals are fast even when using xm card deposits are fast. well support is great and can help with a problem fast

Hendra, Indonesia
Jan 18, 2017

I always use this broker and always paid my profit from my account after broker process

Waarloos, Belgium
Jan 17, 2017
Registed user

Holding my profit for no valid reason. They want to terminate my account if i do not pass their verification proces who is not in their client agreement.
I will open a case against them.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jan 19, 2017:
Dear vanwambekeseppe,

Could you please provide your account number, so we can check the case accordingly?
Turkey
Jan 12, 2017

good broker

I had an afraid as cyprus broker - XM. But I did not have problem with them. I withdrawal 7 times more profit than my initial deposit. And they did not ask me why what or delay my withdrawals. My account number is 3168118.
They processed my withdrawal requests very fastly.
They are better than most of brokers around the world. E.G. I am waiting gain capital forex.com to process my withdrawal for a week.
It is hard to write good reviews for forex brokers. But I want to write this good review because I appreciate their work.

Viet Nam
Jan 9, 2017

Hello,
I use XM from 2013 and stay here anytime . This is two time i try review for this borker. All good. Payment good, support good. But spread too high. Spread from 2013 to 2017 not change. This why i can't give 5 star for them.

SHOW: