XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 25, 2017

Former websites of this company are Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com.

Was, Pakistan, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4, and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55 forex pairs, stocks, cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com)

Join live discussion of XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) on our forum

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

SHOW:

Jos, Nigeria
Sep 21, 2017

As good as xm is, they still continue to improve everyday making forex a good business for retail traders etc

Xm is from my transactions with them one of the best if not the best broker any retail or professional trader can trade with. One of their products that i can confidently recommend for both beginners and experienced traders is no other than the wonderful xm zero account . This product is as good as advertised with the lowest spread ever, instant execution, fast deposits/withdrawal,free signals and excellent customer service. I am writing this review because i maintain an xm zero account with xm . My overall journey with xm has been a beautiful one.

Bahawalpur, Pakistan
Sep 8, 2017

XM is trying to eat my my fund. till now no reply from them . its totally scam .

last Friday on 1st September 2017 i had my equity 2000usd plus . due to nfp my account goes into loss. finaly i decided to lock my position around 380 usd. i was trading on usd/ yen i instantly locked my positions and my margin level was at 101% after that i close my dax position to increase my margin level. After that my all positions were hedge and margin level was above 101% no tp no sl i left my hedge over the weekend. when i get up monday morning my account equity was zero balance was zero i was shocked because my all position were in hedge and even margin level was above 101% 380usd were gone. i talk to the live chat or to the account manager he said your positions are closed due to margin call which is at 20% the question is how can i get margin call even my position were locked and margin was above 101%. they should pay my money back. after this i sent email to support they said we will investigate. today i send them an email to ask that status they said your email is not registered with us . now the again question is if my email is not registered how did you deposit my fund how did you open my account. they are trying to eat my my fund. till now no reply from them . its totally scam .

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Sep 13, 2017:
Dear Usman,

In order for me to be able to help you with an answer and investigate your case I will need your account number.

Kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Sep 6, 2017

XM IS INDEED THE BEST AMONG THOUSANDS, XM DOESN'T HAVE ANY COMPARISON IN THE FOREX BROKERAGES. SUPER BROKER

I am totally wonder seeing a few comments of having issues with XM withdrawal about even less than a hundred USD, how these people are in trading with such a tiny mindset. I have been trading forex since 2012 and trading with XM since 2014, I have had larger accounts and even still have more than 100 live accounts of my friends, my clients and myself, I never ever had any single issue with xm regarding withdrawal, trade execution or any other customer support and service. I usually take my profit around 3000usd within a month through the Mastercard issued by XM, no matter my deposit was made through skrill or my Bank Ac, but they do not stop me to get even the first withdrawal through the Mastercard. for the rest exceeding 3000usd when i request the send the same amount of deposit back to the same method of payment and the rest is upto me either to get through skrill, neteller or bank wire. Please appreciate those who provide you fair and transparent services, do not criticise just for such issues where somehow you yourself are wrong, like if you can't get your skrill account not verified thats not the broker issues, sometimes Banks Also restrict incoming and out going payment as well as they suspect that if the fund is being sent from any source to finance terrorist etc. so in that case you have to convince your bank instead of blaming the broker.

At the end i would say XM doesn't have any comparison in the forex brokerages. best wishes and regard.

Greece
Sep 4, 2017

The best trading conditions,instant executions,and quick (within 2 days) money withdrawal.And of course superior customer support.Well done!

South Africa
Sep 1, 2017

Account number 21124218, i hv yet another account with this broker, both yesterday and today i experience slippage of more than 30pips for each trade. Today worse, this broker even cancelled my other order. Im starting to wonder why they claim they're one of the best. #I want my winnings back!

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Sep 5, 2017:
Dear Nhlanhla,

I have looked into your case:

You had a sell stop order at the price of 109.987, however during the Non Farm Payroll announcement due to a fast moving market the best available tick was 109.652. This is not related to XM, its simply how a fast moving market is during important news announcements.

Regarding the order you claim was cancelled: If you have a look in your account history you will realize that during the time of execution your account did not have enough funds to execute the specific trade.

If you check your log file you will see that you needed a margin of 400 and you only had 194 in equity.

Gaia, Portugal

Xm 5 *

Since day one for me it is the best broker i know. Always helpfull, easy deposit and withdraw. It is my first choice! Nothing more to say!

nador, Morocco

xm

can i say the best support in the world !
i lost alot of money with XM over the years when i was ignorant and arrogant and married to my stupid trading strategies, then about 5 moths ago i learned a secret millionaires's way of day trading and now i am making money everyday with XM. regulated market makers never closes accounts of people who dont lose like some liars says.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Aug 14, 2017

Good but please offer copytrade

I experience fast execution, fast trading im happy but bad thing for me spreads is little high.

Account manager Mestapha helpful always, deposit fast and withdraw fast. Please offer copytrade in the future.

Viet Nam
Aug 12, 2017

I do not understand where the complaints come from. For me 5 years business with them everything is good.
The first is the risk of LR accounts, they have overcome and kept excellent reputation.
Then the crisis at Cyprus, they are still very good and maintain their reputation.
I've seen accounts that deposit $ 2,000 and make a profit and withdraw over $10,000 and continue to trading with them.
You can search this information that I say by searching on the signal providers page and find the XM broker.
The only thing I feel bad about them is the spread. Commissions are also quite high compared to current brokers. However they need to profit from the service provider. So I accepted.

Jan 9, 2017 - 3 Stars Hello,
I use XM from 2013 and stay here anytime . This is two time i try review for this borker. All good. Payment good, support good. But spread too high. Spread from 2013 to 2017 not change. This why i can't give 5 star for them.

Ope, Bulgaria
Aug 7, 2017

Do Not Use XM EVER !

SCAM BROKERS NEVER USE THEM AGAIN !!!!!

I started using XM years ago - withdrawing partial wins out of my losses. Never had issues whatsoever until I started taking profits out of trading. Their withdrawal policy never said that I can't possibly take my profits to my card - that is exactly what happened. Once I started earning on top of my deposit XM began refusing my withdrawal requests with the excuse that the service provider doesn't allow them to transfer money to my bank account (using my MasterCard Debit) just because they decided to do so. No issues while the deposit was more than the withdrawal - but try withdrawing money with more amount than you actually spent - you are going to get stuck in a vicious cycle called "either use web wallet or you're screwed". So I was pushed a couple of times to withdraw money from my account to anything else except the only bank card that I am using - try making a Skrill account - it takes ages, and it is frustrating as it can get. All I wanted to do is withdraw my profits. NOTHING ELSE!!! Still, XM does not allow me to do so, having deposited over 60 USD wishing to withdraw more than that... Obviously the broker is a COMPLETE SCAM AND STEAL operation set by people who avoid customers winning money using XM. All they accept is people losing money trying to retrieve their initial balance somehow up to the point where they are no longer losing money. Once they go above 0(ZERO) things get hard - you have to cope with the worst ever customer support with live chat (and I have enough log to go to court for this bullsh&t that your "team" has given me) and the worst ever customer experience, having my money transferred back to my own account, just because the amount I wanted to withdraw was above the amount I'd deposited.
In the end, a broker is an entity obliged to pay what I've won fair and square and XM is a fair exaample of an entity failing to do so. Using them would be a failure of choosing a correct and following the laws broker.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Aug 9, 2017:
Dear k.yankov.13,

First of all before you rush to come to the FPA using words like “SCAM” it would be recommended you read through the emails the XM backoffice desk has sent to you correctly.

These types of fake and misleading reviews are really not appreciated by anyone and are not tolerated.

Now in order to maintain transparency with other users, below are the facts which we recommend you read and understand:

1. The withdrawal problem you are facing is not related to your profits. Your withdrawal problem is related to the kind of card you are holding which does not refunds (withdrawals) more than the amount you deposited.

2. XM has not refused to pay your withdrawal. XM has explained that your card does not accept withdrawals (refunds) more than the amount that you have deposited so we have asked you to choose an alternative way for us to pay your profits.

It would really be appreciated by all the members here at the FPA that instead of leaving fake reviews you read the emails sent by XM more carefully.

If you took the time to understand why you have faced this problem and try to solve it would be much easier for you, rather than leaving a fake review which will not help your withdrawal problem be solved and neither will help other users.

SHOW: