XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 24, 2016

Former websites of this company are Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com.

Was, Pakistan, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com)

Join live discussion of XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) on our forum

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com and XEMarkets.com) profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Feb 26, 2014

XM.COM is a trading name of Trading Point Holding Ltd which wholly owns Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd (Cyprus), Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd (Australia), and Trading Point NZ Ltd (New Zealand).

XM is authorized and regulated by CySEC and the ASIC, and registered with the New Zealand FSP. The UK based organization Investors in People has also recognized XM with an official accreditation for its efforts in developing people to reach their full potential.

XM ensures an online environment with full trading functionality. Clients benefit from direct access to the financial markets and over 100 financial instruments with transparent real-time pricing, tight spreads, and flexible leverage. Advanced trading platforms and flexible trading conditions suit a diverse global clientele Distinctive features include 100% execution of orders and a strict no-requotes policy.

Expertise lies in experience, knowledge, and an in-depth understanding of the global financial markets. Consequently, XM is dedicated to delivering superior services in foreign exchange, along with CFDs on equity indices, precious metals, and energies.

Excellence in every aspect of XM’s services is the direct result of a dedicated team of professionals hailing from a wide spectrum of cultures, approaching client needs through openness to cultural, national, ethnic and religious diversity.

XM sets high standards in its services because quality is just as vital to the broker as it is for the trader. XM believes that versatile financial services require versatility in thinking and a unified policy of business principles.

XM’s mission is to keep pace with global market demands and approach client investment goals with an open mind whilst maintaining qualitative services and outstanding customer communications.

At XM trading efficiency and customer satisfaction are all important. This is why they are committed to providing you with the best trading conditions in the market.

• Registered in all EU countries, including the FCA, BaFin, AFM, CNMV, FI, and FIN

• A strong regulatory environment ensures business transparency and safety of clients funds

• Online trading of over 60 currency pairs, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices

• Multiple platform options, including MetaTrader 4, WebTrader, and mobile applications

• Minimum deposit requirement of just 5 USD

• No upper limit on deposits

• 100% execution, 99.35% in under 1 second

• No re-quotes or rejections

• No Virtual Dealer plug-in

• Tight spreads from 1 pip on all account types

• Automated instant deposits with zero fees

• Same day withdrawals

• Flexible leverage up to 888:1

• Negative balance protection

• Free market analysis from industry experts

• Free use of expert advisors

• Superior 24-hour multilingual customer support

• Live chat, email and telephone support

• Personal Account Managers for all clients

Nairobi, Kenya
Oct 22, 2016

Good & Honest

I have been trading with XM for more than six months. I can confirm that this company is honest (at least up to acceptable levels). Your funds are safe too. The only thing I hope they can improve on is the spreads and more choices for account types, especially the introduction of ECN accounts. I totally recommend this broker for both new and experienced traders.

Rome, Italy
Oct 21, 2016
Registed user

xm.com free 30 USD accout shows that xm.com is actually a scam broker, very dodgy situation with trades hijacked

In this review I prove that XM. com is a scam broker. I wanted to try them out as I have seen that they have an accout with 0 spreads. I also noticed they give a trading accout with free 30 USD / 20 GBP to trade. I uploaded my documents and everything and I have decided to see how their free accout was doing. I set up the ordinary MT4 trading accout (not the 0 spread) and I set up running on EURUSD chart a breakout EA that I know that is profitable so I wanted to see how this EA performed with the free 20 GBP accout xm.com gave me. Well, what happened is extraordinarily dodgy: my EA opens a trade, if the trade is going in profit, the trailing stop is updated but in the trading journal the open trade shows not the actual profit or loss figure, just 0.00. An screenshot is worth more that 100 words. I post the link to the image where you can see the situation with your eyes.
As you can see the trade is in profit, the trailing stop is working but the trade does not show profit, just show 0.00.
So basically xm.com says to the traders, join me and I give you 20 GBP for free to trade but you cannot actually trade. What game are they playing at? After this experience I have decided to stay away from them. This thing that happened to me makes me think that they can seriously manipulate clients orders. Trust me, stay away.

KL, Malaysia
Oct 21, 2016

Account for cut off during EUR/USD spike?

Did anyone got their XM MT4 account cut of during the EUR/USD spike? (80-90 pips) This was after the Draghi, EU Central Bank announcement. 20/10/2016. I was about to short and my account got disconnected for 1-2 minutes. my other account from a different broker were fine so it's definately not my internet connection. anyone?

Uk, United Kingdom
Sep 7, 2016

Xm.com are scamers they scamed me twice today and last year ! Avoid them I will be gathering all info about them scaming people!

They do not scam only the high capital people coz scared to be cout by regulators!

Dear Arthur,
You have left a claim without sharing your MT4 ID. I kindly ask you to follow up with your MT4 ID to initiate an investigation and transparently present the full data of your claims.
Athens, Greece
Registed user

They will find reasons to make profitable traders leave

Unfortunately, my good experience with Xm didn't last.

I had invited my best friend of to their company, and after they noticed that he had 3-4 good trades in this year, they decided to make him go away, lowering his leverage 9 times and cancelling any available bonus that the company is offering in every deposit.

The ''reason '' was that he was trading news announcements, abusing their NBP (?).

But the fact is that he traded only the nonfarm payrolls in the last five months (1 time a month is abusing????) and he had been simply profitable.

My self has traded much more times news in the same period of time but everything is OK (obviously because my deposits are much higher than my withdrawals!!).

The most hypocritical of all was that the very same person who was speaking with the most delicate way to my friend (I had been in front of my best friend when this manager had been calling him at his first months in the company and hear them speaking), now he was cold as ice, giving as de facto the decision of the company, based on the known ''explanations'' of abuse during news trading...

So XM is not so serious after all...

I now know that what will happen to me too, and to everyone, when we will make some money.

The company wants only the loosers as customers.

Aug 9, 2016 - 5 Stars True Negative balance protection.
Mostly tight spreads and many leverage options
No restrictions on trading strategies
Fast withdrawals
Excellent bonus system

I really cannot find anything bad on XM.
(Maybe they could offer higher leverage in some indices!)

Dear BlackViper,
Registed user

I've spend around 2 hours in live chat trying to understand why my stop loss on a short was triggered I entered a trade at Eur/Usd 1.12558 hours later put a stop at 1.12548 price reached 1.12509 and closed my position. they said my trade closed because price reached ASK price, the spread is 1.7 pips not pips. This happened to me so many times and never happened using other brokers. I will just move and never use XM again, be careful people.

Dear widros,
You have left a claim without sharing your MT4 ID and ticket number. I kindly ask you to follow up with your MT4 ID and ticket number to initiate an investigation and transparently present the full data of your claims.
Aug 27, 2016
Registed user

Good overall, just not good spreads.

The spreads are extremely high on Standard Account, even on Zero Spread account the spreads can be higher than non-commission based accounts with other brokers. This is the only issue I had with XM.

The payment process went smoothly and withdrawal was also done within an hour or two using Skrill/Neteller.

I was able to trade during NFP news as well as interest rate news. The platform will freeze on you if you have TOO MANY charts open during such events, even during non-news but highly active market. This should be kept in mind. Keep minimum charts open for such high events.

The pings to their servers are amazing for me. 150-190 ms, since some are located in London and perhaps other locations too.

Nordfriesland, Germany
Aug 26, 2016

I am using XM for years, and so far i didn't find any issues, and make very good profit. Once i have to contact them due to request change my address and family name after our marriage, after i sent all necessary documents, it was absolute fine, no problem - no headache. Customer Service (German) are very professional and fast.

Withdrawal is very fast, take only few minutes.

Time goes... though i am still trade with them in small capital occasionally, but now i prefer to trade ECN. Such a pity the don't offer it.

Of course i would recommended XM to anybody. To avoid future problem - and also with another brokers - make sure you fill anything with the right documents during register process, and you will be fine.

Aug 23, 2016
Registed user

I've been with Xm.com since this company using the name of Trading Point.

I have suffered a loss in its early stages.

For me there are some weaknesses in this company but I still recommend this company can be trusted.

No one in this world is perfect.

My recommendation to anyone who wants to negative comments that include evidence as an example chat with customer assistance so no confusion to those who want to get information.

I do not support these companies, but I want another investor the right to information so they can make informed decisions.

For the new investor, believe that forex trading is very risky, easier to make a profit and also easy to lose.

Aug 16, 2016
Registed user

BAD like all others Forex company's!

I think this company is BAD like all others Forex company's!

They hang the market (WHAT I #BUY/SELL# when the price going (Up or Down) to do not late us won anything!

The hanging time is more than 3 MIN & I already have print screen about this.

Other thing, they do not have any Live Supporting in Arabic Language...

I am trying to speak with some one in this company more than 3 weeks and until now, NO ANSWERS!

Reply by Andrey submitted Aug 16, 2016:
Dear 14115844, Arabic speaking customer services representatives may not always be available, however we do offer 24/5 live support in English. Alternatively, you can always contact our representatives fluent in Arabic via email at arabic.support(at)xm.com. Such long delays in execution are highly unlikely and, therefore, I kindly ask you to share ticket numbers of trades that you believe had delays in execution so we could investigate your claim. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)