ApiaryFund.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 16, 2017

Note:  This company provides a forex education program for a fee.  The company says that those meeting certain standards will be provided with funds to trade for a share of the profits.

Other websites of this company include ApiaryFunds.com

ApiaryFund.com

Join live discussion of ApiaryFund.com on our forum

SHOW:

USA
Nov 2, 2017

Apiary did a great job mentoring and coaching along the process. They have an excellent trading community that is willing to help you along the way.

MADISON, USA
Oct 19, 2017

APIARY FUND PROVIDES VALUE BASED INTEGRATED SERVICE

APIARY FUND PROVIDES VALUE BASED INTEGRATED SERVICE
I joined Apiary Fund about a year ago. Apiary Fud is unique in their offering. They provide integrated service through training, mentoring and education to become a professional trader. They have instructor led live interactive trading classes (between 3 to 6) every day. Instructors and support staff are friendly. If you are looking for a long-term relationship, value and grow with the organization, I strongly recommend joining Apiary Fund!

Colorado, USA
Oct 2, 2017

A company with honesty and integrity

I have been working in the Apiary Fund program for about 1 year now. I have to say that I am very impressed with the company and the people that work there. The people are honest and sincere in wanting to do what they can to help you succeed. Also, the training is structured in such a way that you can learn at your own pace. I believe that anyone who is serious about becoming a consistently profitable trader can become one if they follow the training and put in the time.

Texas, USA
Aug 12, 2017

Great company to trade with

I have been trading with the Apiary fund for almost 2 months now. What I really like about the training modules is that you are actually learning something as you go and not just playing follow the leader or listening to someone tell you how great their system is and everyone sholud try it. The team at Apiary give you the opportunity to find and develop your own system and encourage you to try different strategys  to help you develop your trading skills. Every module that you go through challenges you to hone your skills and become a more disciplined trader and I  like that because I feel like I am learning a life skill that I can continue to use. I was a little skeptical at first but after going through the modules and gaining confidience in myslef and my ability to trade, I am actually enjoying it. There are still times I get frustrated because I cannot get one of the skills accomplished but that's ok because it pushes you to rethink a strategy and look at it differently so that you can accomplish it. The support that Apiary gives is great too. Needless to say I have really enjoyed the experience with the Apiary fund and look forward to having a funded account and many years of happy trading. Thanks so much for all you guys do.

San Diego, USA
Aug 5, 2017

3-Months along with Apiary and Impressed

3-Months along and I'm very impressed with Apiary Fund

Apiary in my opinion is a unique program. They offer education, training and an opportunity to use the fund's capital and receive compensation if successful in growing your allotted fund. If you have continued success Apiary will in increase your opportunity.

The education comes in the form of reaching levels of training through live, video, written and trading a paper account. The program is interactive with forums and the ability to communicate live during the instruction. Apiary's support and live interaction has been impressive. I've never had a problem reaching someone at support and I have received a few calls from the companies management team just checking in to see how things are going and to give recommendation on ways to manage and improve trading success.

The training levels prior to live funding are challenging but not impossible. The methods used in the training take you outside of your comfort zone and help you to understand risk/reward ratios and assist you in developing trading strategies suited to your personal style of trading.

Presently I'm at 75% completion of my training courses. I'm motivated and excited to reach my funded status.

At this point I have to say that the cost of the program " my risk" compared to increased knowledge and confidence in currency trading "my reward" gives Apiary Fund 5 stars in my opinion.

San Antonio, USA
Jun 15, 2017

Apiary is extraordinary. I recommend them.

My experience with Apiary fund has been very helpful. I've learned a lot about how professional traders trade. Watching live trading, attending live webinars, having a library of courses , videos, and articles has made a big difference in my trading. Its a community of traders ranging from beginners to very experienced. But one thing that seems to be common among all members and especially their staff unassuming attitude. Thanks.

New Orleans, USA
Jun 5, 2017

A Rookie Trader's Experince With the Apiary Group

At first, what the folks at the Apiary Fund sounded to good to be true. Come on, who is going to actually take a total rookie (me), help teach them the basics of trading, set up a demo account so they can actually start trying to execute what the Apiary folks are teaching and then let people use their money once I prove I can do this profitably? So far though, Shawn & Nate have done everything they promised. Now it's up to me to do the work and get to the point of becoming of profitable trader. Thanks Apiary for offering me the chance to do this!!

New Jersey, USA
Jun 1, 2017

Hard to believe, but so far proving to be true

I am amazed by the Apiary Fund. At first, the promise of a Forex trading education and to be able to trade with their money and take home 60% of the profit seems too good to be true. Not only am I getting an education, but I am also getting personal attention from them to make sure that I am successful. I have not been funded yet, but I am looking forward to it. I can see the logic in their strategy...provide good education, ensuring skill traders that can then produce income for both them and the trader. It makes a lot of sense and I am surprised other companies haven't caught on yet.

WV, USA
May 31, 2017

Finally, a forex trading partnership/training that is legit!

Apiary Fund is an incredible opportunity! The training they offer is solid, and the live trading is a constant flow of information from genuine, successful traders. Apiary makes provision for anyone to join the team, learn, and personalize a successful trading strategy ... with Apiary Fund's money.

Simcoe Ontario, Canada
May 11, 2017

Thanks to Apiary Fund I am able to put their solid training together with a real money account once I have completed the training. For people like myself who have difficulty funding any real substantial account because of my financial situation, it is a win-win. Thank you Apiary fund for this opportunity

SHOW: