FXChoice.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 29, 2017

Other websites of this company include MyFXChoice.com

FX Choice are online forex brokers. FXChoice offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. FXChoice.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cfds, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

FXChoice.com

Join live discussion of FXChoice.com on our forum

FXChoice.com profile provided by Anthony K., Nov 29, 2015

FX Choice is an online ECN forex broker.  FX Choice offers forex currency trading top platforms MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 for desktop and mobile trading. With the choice  of 28 currency pairs for Classic and 51 pairs for Pro accounts as well as CFDs and Metals for your personal investment.

SHOW:

Mexico City, Mexico
May 25, 2017
Registed user

Fx Choice is the BEST BROKER!!!

OK, this is the story.
I contracted the VPS service on the same FX Choice. As everyone knows, the VPS system is the best way for EAs to run without any interruption ...
A couple of weeks ago, they had a connectivity problem in their VPS and they notified me by email ... my EA had a few trades running at that time, values skip the TP, return and ended at SL (about 314 Dlls lost). I presented the case to FX Choice and they treated me very cordially. After 3-4 days of investigation they compensated me.
I recommend FX Choice because they made me feel that I can trust them in this cold and complicated world of trading.
THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

May 23, 2017 - 4 Stars I have an live account with them. So far so good.
BUT,
I just have a problem now that they will answer me in 24 hours according with the Chat Person. I asked and they responded me quickly. Chat Service is very good.
It's about their VPS which had a connectivity issue last week that created a problem to my EA trades...
I will inform you later what they response me.

New York, USA
May 19, 2017
Registed user

Fx Choice is a great broker!

I'm from the US. I have been with FX choice for 2 years and my experience with FX choice has been wonderful. I withdraw using bitcoin and it's fast and easy. Customer service is kind and courteous on live chat which is a big plus for me. Trade execution is quick. Spreads are normal.

Any negative reviews on FX choice are all from inexperience traders who do not know what they are doing. These inexperienced traders lose their money because they do not know how to trade and then they blame the broker.

FX choice has always worked well for me.

Reply by George submitted May 25, 2017:
Thank you Sharingan9 for your encouraging words! They let us know we're on the right track. Happy trading.
USA
May 17, 2017
Registed user

question for fxchoice, on your website it say you take bitcoin for deposit but it don't say if you allow withdrawal with bitcoin

Mar 11, 2017 - 4 Stars will give 5 stars if they had credit card deposit, other then that they are a good broker, they had credit card deposit just last month don't know what happen to it

Reply by George submitted May 19, 2017:
Hello Poundtrader,

Thank you for your message. Bitcoin is included as an option for depositing and withdrawing. Please visit our “Deposits and Withdrawals” page to see all of our payment methods. You can find this page under the “Accounts” tab from the main menu. You can click on each one of the payment options to read details such as process, instructions and other information.

Should you have any further questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
North Carolina, USA
May 16, 2017

Very fast deposit/withdrawal

My withdrawal request was completed within a few hours, and within 48 hours the money was on my checking account.
I have no idea why some people complaining about deposit/withdrawal methods, wire transfer is good enough for me.

Mar 1, 2017 - 5 Stars Currently FxChoice is the best offshore broker available for US residents.
I have been trading with them for about 18 months, never had any serious issue.

I think those who complaining here don't really understand how the Forex market works, misunderstand things, or just sore losers.

Only Tradersway or Tallinex could come up as an alternative, but their swap charges are unacceptable for a swing trader like me.

I wish them the best, and hope they will be in the business for a long time.

Here, Netherlands
May 9, 2017

Company is run by c****

Tight spreads lol don't make me laugh no matter how far away your stop will be they'll come take you out 70 80 90 100 pips above price or take your entry order in fro these distances weekend bars from 200 pip lengths worst broker in the world

Reply by George submitted May 15, 2017:
Hi Rob,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see such unpleasant review and we urge you to provide evidence of these claimed spreads so we can give an explanation as to why this has happened which may help for future trades. Please send details of your recent experience as well as your account number and name, and we will investigate. You can email this information to backoffice@myfxchoice.com.
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Apr 28, 2017
Registed user

MyFxChoice Is A Scam, For Sure!

I bought Fapturbo 3 and deposited around Usd600. Fapturbo didn't work at all. Made a complaint and told them about withdrawing my money. Next morning my balance was nearly 30%.
"9863800 2017.03.14 21:48:27 sell 1.00 eurusd 1.06103 0.00000 0.00000 2017.03.15 20:00:24 1.06569 -10.61 0.30 -466.00".

My money was withdrawn at 21:48:27 while I was working. Of course, I gave up FapTurbo 3 but kept myfxchoice Mt4. Manually made few dollars. Today, 28.04.2017 found that Mt4 has disappeared with all my money again.WHO SAID "FxChoice" IS NOT A SCAM??

Horrible, unethical and possible a scammer company. Avoid MYFXCHOICE! Terrible, extremely bad performance.

Reply by George submitted May 1, 2017:
Dear zeleogue58,
Your post is baffling to us. You wrote that we are horrible, unethical and possibly a scammer company. May we know why? Because from our perspective you have absolutely and without any reason dragged our name through the mud and reduced our good rating on this review website. All the information in your post has nothing to do with FXChoice.
Let’s break it down:
First of all, FXChoice is a brokerage. Fapturbo is an EA developer. If you are not satisfied with Fapturbo’s performance, please address your query directly to them and do not blame us on a public forum.
You wrote: “My money was withdrawn at 21:48:27 while I was working”. Nothing was withdrawn at that time. We didn’t receive any withdrawal request from you. But the mentioned trade was opened exactly at that time. And the trade has nothing to do with Fapturbo - it was opened manually by you. And this trade ruined your account.
Then you wrote “Today, 28.04.2017 found that Mt4 has disappeared with all my money again.” AGAIN? What does it mean again? There is no magic involved here. The program can’t disappear by itself. You just blew your account and now you’re venting at us.
On this manual trade, you got a stop out and lost around 70% of your deposit. The rest of your account was blown by a combination of your own manual trading and the EA’s set up on your account. On 2017.04.24 00:04:17 you received a second margin call which lead to a negative balance of your account, which we restored to zero. You’re welcome.
As you can see there is no reason to name us as a scam, dishonest or something else you have dreamt up. If you blow your account then only one person is responsible - YOU.
We would appreciate it if you would reconsider your review in light of this information and that the blowing of your account was entirely your fault.
Iowa, USA
Apr 11, 2017

Other Brokers Fall Short but FxChoice Delivers

I am going on three years with FxChoice and I am very pleased with their service. I use their MT4 trading platform and never had any major issues. In the past, I have used their free VPS and was not pleased at all. My suggestion is get your own fast reliable VPS and you cannot go wrong with FxChoice. The only support I have used is either their chat or email. Email does take a while to get a reply but you will get one. If you are in a hurry, go with the chat. They are professional, reliable and I feel they are after what is best for their client.

Nevada, USA
Apr 10, 2017
Registed user

I am amending my 1-star review posted on April 5, 2017 to no rating. With assistance from the friend who referred me to FX Choice, I received assurance from a rep at FX Choice that my 15% deposit bonus would be honored. So I went ahead and wired a deposit to my live account on Friday, April 7. I just logged in to my account, and both my deposit and 15% bonus are there.

I will come back here to post another review with a revised rating after I trade with FX Choice for awhile and see how easily and quickly it is to make withdrawals.

Apr 5, 2017 - 1 Star I opened a live account through a friend referral link yesterday. I did not receive a promotion or coupon code or anything else to claim my 15% deposit bonus from FX Choice, so I did a chat session with them this morning. The agent I chatted with refused to honor the deposit bonus. He kept saying that he could not find the friend in their records.

Good thing I thought to double check the deposit bonus before depositing any money with FX Choice. I'm going to find a different broker to trade with.

Hildesheim, Germany
Mar 31, 2017

I started 2 years ago with FX Choice and was very sceptical in the beginning after i had some terrible experience with other offshore broker. But the only thing i can say now is "Thank you FX Choice for being existent" Awesome broker, very good execution and 100 % honest!

USA , USA
Mar 24, 2017

shit show

If I could do a half a star. I would. This company is so unethical, they couldn't tell the difference between straight and crooked. I always deposit into my Bittrex account from coinbase. This was the first time I withdrew my money from MyFxchoice VIA Bitcoin and its been over 2 days. STILL NO MONEY IN MY BITCOIN WALLET in bittrex. I did my due diligence and entered the correct wallet ID (if you don't, it won't even send). Now MyFxchoice is saying they sent the money...... Coincidence? I think not. This company is headed down hill.!!! USA members. Better stay with a USA broker to keep track of your legalities

Reply by Anthony K. submitted Mar 28, 2017:
Dear zachcurrin52,

Thank you for your feedback.

We’re not really sure what are you talking about. If we have identified you correctly in our system, your withdrawal request was processed the same day you submitted it. And as per our investigation, it was included in the blockchain block 40 mins after we processed it from our side.

To reiterate, there was no delay in processing your request. Furthermore, we have met you halfway and processed it immediately as you requested in Live Chat. We always endeavour to serve you in the best way possible.

Please let us kindly remind you that we generally process all requests within 24 hours. Once a bitcoin withdrawal has been processed on our side, it may take a little while before funds reach you.

FXChoice