FXChoice.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 25, 2016

Other websites of this company include MyFXChoice.com

FX Choice are online forex brokers. FXChoice offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. FXChoice.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cfds, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Join live discussion of FXChoice.com on our forum

FXChoice.com profile provided by Anthony K., Nov 29, 2015

FX Choice is an online ECN forex broker.  FX Choice offers forex currency trading top platforms MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 for desktop and mobile trading. With the choice  of 28 currency pairs for Classic and 51 pairs for Pro accounts as well as CFDs and Metals for your personal investment.

Oct 21, 2016
Registed user

The live account feed gets disconnected often, while the demo runs well. When asked why on their chat, reason is that a major liquidity provider lost feed during announcements. has happened more than once. this means things like trailing stops get executed at a worse price because of the slippage. have to keep a demo account logged in at times to see what is really happening with the markets.

Reply by Anthony K. submitted Oct 24, 2016:
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your comment.
Everybody has their own definition of the word “often.” If you started trading with us just recently and referring to connection problems from last week, then yeah, perhaps it may seem often to you. But if you traded with us for years, you wouldn’t be able to say that this happens very often, because it doesn’t. One of our liquidity providers experienced a major technical issue with their network, and that is what had caused the connection problems you wrote about.
As a true ECN broker, we must rely on third parties for liquidity and execution of orders. Liquidity providers, in turn, must rely on IT solutions supplied by other companies. Surely you can appreciate that this is an extremely sophisticated mechanism with many turning wheels. Sometimes these wheels may malfunction. Being an ECN broker means that we can’t execute your trades if the quotes are not fed by the liquidity providers. It goes without saying that we do our best to prevent this type of thing from happening. But, on rare occasion things can happen.
You also wrote our demo accounts were up and trading while our live servers were down. This is impossible as our demo and live servers run off the same price feed. In other words, if there are no quotes on our live accounts, there won’t be any on our demo servers either.
Finally, you claim that this happens “during announcements.” Although this last outage may have happened around a news announcement time, it was purely a coincidence and was because of issues stated above. In general, our connection to the market and execution of trades around major news announcements is second to none.
We understand that most retail traders are not aware of the complexities that go into running a true ECN broker. As stated above there are a number of moving parts, many of which we have little if any control of. What we do have control of is getting any technical issues that come up handled as quickly as possible and dealing fairly with all those who may have been effected. We feel we have accomplished that task.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and thank you and all our other clients for the patience and understanding of this matter. Please feel free to contact our support team, should you have any questions or concerns.
FX Choice Limited
Veracruz, Mexico
Oct 19, 2016

i has a great experience whith the costumer service recive for Juan Carlos Dominguez. He is an excellent person

Miami , USA
Oct 12, 2016

Great experience overall

Nice customer service, I got my issue resolved fast and easy, Novi was excellent, it was a great experience

Oct 12, 2016

Robbed by FX Choice

my account was stopped out with the recent gbp spike and they allowed it to go to almost 7000 negative! They claim on the website I can not lose more than I depsit to my account so that is good but with the stop loss protection, how can they let it go that far negative? Anyway, I had another 2 accounts with them that had nothing to do with the account with the open gbp and after 8 hours later they stopped out all my trades on the unaffected account and took my money those accounts. One I had just made a deposit and not even traded with yet! Very upset with this. Not my fault they let it go almost 7k negative b4 stopping out and it is unfortunate but I don't appreciate them going against what is on the website saying I won't lose more than what is deposited to my account. I purposely set separate accounts so if one account gets stopped out I won't lose that other money. FX Choice, imho, robbed me.

Reply by Anthony K. submitted Oct 14, 2016:
Hello Ryan,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry you were negatively affected by the GBP’s “flash crash.”
We would like to make a few things clear, however. You have referenced our website, where we wrote that one cannot owe us money, etc. And this is true, under normal conditions, that is. Because standard safeguard mechanisms (margin call, stop out levels) kick in and close your positions before your account goes into negative territory. But what transpired on the day when GBP dropped like a stone, doesn’t fall into the “normal conditions” category by any stretch of the imagination. Surely, you can appreciate that.
Standard safety mechanisms simply don’t work in this type of environment. There are no safety mechanisms that can protect from such unexpected and dramatic moves. This has happened before too, http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2913105/Forex-broker-Alpari-goes-bust-losses-shock-Swiss-abandon-euro-peg.html and http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/fxcm-announces-massive-hit-due-chf-volatility/ . And no one can guarantee this won’t happen again.
You wrote that your account got to 7000 negative, but you failed to mention how much money was on your other accounts and how much of your loss got absorbed by us. Just to be precise, we absorbed USD 5 862.65 of your loss and the rest we took from your trading accounts. To reiterate, you lost USD 1084.13, and we lost USD 5 862.65.
There were instances where we absorbed the entire loss, because clients didn’t have any money in their other accounts, or other accounts at all, and we will foot the bill for these losses.
We sincerely hope that this will help you see things in a different light.
FX Choice Limited
Durban, South Africa
Sep 26, 2016

BAD Broker

Bad Broker for Mac users. They don't offer terminals for Mac which make it deficult to trade with them. They asked me to install MT5 with wine and gues what? The platform freezy every 10 munites. It doesn't work at all when there is major fx news.

Reply by Anthony K. submitted Sep 29, 2016:
Hello Lindo,
We are sorry you had a negative experience while trading with us. However, we would like to point out that the installation of MetaTrader through Wine is not our solution, but that of Metaquotes, the company who developed MetaTrader http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/install_mac. With that being said, we were simply following their recommendations.
We received many requests from our clients for a more straight-forward solution, and very recently we compiled our own Mac-compatible MT5 version, which can be downloaded here https://en.myfxchoice.com/download-mt5-dmg. Naturally, we have tested it quite extensively and haven’t experienced freeze-ups or any other problems with it. The MT4 we compiled for Mac over a year ago, hasn’t had any problems either.
Good luck in your trading.
Kind regards, FX Choice Limited
Sep 23, 2016

GREAT broker!

I LOVE FxChoice! I have been with them since late 2014 and have had nothing but an amazing experience. Withdrawals & deposits are quick and I've never had any disputes!

Sep 8, 2016
Registed user

My Broker (FXChoice) is Awesome!!!

I have been a very proud member of FXChoice since March 12, 2015. I am very pleased with FXChoice. I have had no issues with making deposits and no issues with making withdrawals. My trading platform (MT4) has been consistently reliable and very dependable. Customer service has always, and consistently been 5-Star Quality. I am very satisfied with FXChoice!!!

dif, Canada
Sep 5, 2016

fxchoice is very good broker,honnest and serious,and their support is very kind..i believe in them.

Palm Beach Co, USA
Aug 21, 2016

FXChoice is a great choice for the expert to novice

When trading Forex Needs are superior server response, excellent back office no funny business FXchoice is simply top shelf all areas Trading for 6 years and with FXCM and Citibank There is no comparision

for me trading I use the Metatrader 4 platform

Aug 3, 2016

I was using another offshore before fx choice, who is also a great broker. I switched because it would not accept deposit any other way other than wire and will not return wire fee like fx choice. Support has been good but can take 3 days for issues that need looking into. They seem to be very accommodating and have a good bonus program. Most importantly, spreads are low! Setting up an account was not too bad. Didn't take long at all. I will update this review when I do a withdrawal as I have not yet had the opportunity. Overall this seems like a great broker for US clients. Refunded fees is over and above what most other brokers do.
Jul 6, 2016 - 5 Stars Great broker. I used others before but these guys have excellent customer service and low spreads. I had an issue where I used the website to sign up even though I saw a promotion somewhere else and when I didn't get the promotion, even though it was my fault, they have it to me anyway with no hassle. Great company!