FXChoice.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 24, 2016

Other websites of this company include MyFXChoice.com

FX Choice are online forex brokers. FXChoice offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and MT Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. FXChoice.com offers over 50 currency pairs, cfds, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

FXChoice.com

Join live discussion of FXChoice.com on our forum

FXChoice.com profile provided by Anthony K.Nov 29, 2015

FX Choice is an online ECN forex broker.  FX Choice offers forex currency trading top platforms MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 for desktop and mobile trading. With the choice  of 28 currency pairs for Classic and 51 pairs for Pro accounts as well as CFDs and Metals for your personal investment.

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Palm Beach Co, USA
Aug 21, 2016

FXChoice is a great choice for the expert to novice

When trading Forex Needs are superior server response, excellent back office no funny business FXchoice is simply top shelf all areas Trading for 6 years and with FXCM and Citibank There is no comparision
for me trading I use the Metatrader 4 platform

NJ, USA
Aug 3, 2016

I was using another offshore before fx choice, who is also a great broker. I switched because it would not accept deposit any other way other than wire and will not return wire fee like fx choice. Support has been good but can take 3 days for issues that need looking into. They seem to be very accommodating and have a good bonus program. Most importantly, spreads are low! Setting up an account was not too bad. Didn't take long at all. I will update this review when I do a withdrawal as I have not yet had the opportunity. Overall this seems like a great broker for US clients. Refunded fees is over and above what most other brokers do.
Jul 6, 2016 - 5 Stars Great broker. I used others before but these guys have excellent customer service and low spreads. I had an issue where I used the website to sign up even though I saw a promotion somewhere else and when I didn't get the promotion, even though it was my fault, they have it to me anyway with no hassle. Great company!

Idaho, USA
Jul 25, 2016

Switched to FX Choice about three months ago after my previous broker went under. Being in the US, not many options to choose from that allow hedging and do not follow FIFO, and all are unregulated but so far so good with FX Choice. I don't scalp so can't comment on trade execution/slippage but all my pending orders and TP/SL get filled without issues. Hopefully their level of support and execution will continue.

Tennessee, USA
Jun 27, 2016

This was my initial choice for broker with Mentortips and was notified they don't do business with Mentortips no longer or (kaizen) so i came back to FxChoice; never had a problem with them with great speedy service

, Hong Kong
Jun 22, 2016

Regarding the following comments: 2016-04-30 There is also an issue with price moving through TP/SL without executing. I created a support ticket, and was told this is normal delay and occurs with all brokers. Very disappointed. ------- I had the same problem also. It happened to EURGBP on 2016.6.27 12:36:34. I set SL 0.78909 for a buy and it closed at 0.78859. How could this big happen? and 2016.6.3 15:50:28 SL for a buy at 0.7781 but it closed at 0.77611 2016.6.3 17:37:51 SL for a buy at 0.7815 but it closed at 0.77982! Also, they had a very very big 43.7pips of spread for EURGBP 0.78268/0.78741 (43.7pips!) at 2016-06-17 23:59:59 (GMT+3). The system forced me to close all the orders, resulting me in a dramatic loss! We are still asking them why but so far no response!

Reply by Anthony K. submitted Jun 28, 2016:
Dear Mr. Chan, We always welcome both positive and negative feedback from our clients, more so if the feedback is well articulated and backed up by facts. You mentioned three trades in your comment and we would like to review them here. The trades IDs are as follows: 8100386, 8098753, 8157469. All three were for EUR/GBP. 1.Your pending 8100386 order got triggered and filled on 2016.06.03 at 17:37:51, on 2016.06.06 at 00:05:22 server time you attached an SL order at 0.78150. On 2016.06.07 at 07:10:41 your SL has been triggered and executed with a slippage at 0.77982. 2. Your pending order 8098753 got triggered and filled on 2016.06.03 at 15:50:28, on 2016.06.06 at 00:16:33 server time you attached an SL order at 0.77810. Your SL has been triggered and executed with a slippage at 0.77641. 3. And finally, order 8157469. Your order buy stop order has been triggered and executed on 2016.06.17 at 12:36:34 server time, at a price of 0.78886. At 13:47 server time, you attached an SL order at 0.78909. On 2016.06.17 at 14:15:25 server time, your SL got triggered and executed with a slippage at 0.78859. What all your three orders have in common is that all three of them were for EUR/GBP. All three were (1st was for 12 lots, 2nd, and 3rd order were for eight lots each) relatively big and all three of them were filled with a slippage. These are the facts. Now let us explain to you why this had happened. Surely you have heard of the Brexit referendum that took place in the UK on June 23. Weeks leading up to this event, markets have been extremely volatile, and liquidity was extremely thin, to say the least. On June 7 there was a massive spike at around seven a.m. server time, and this is why your first two trades unfolded that way. Here are a few sources mentioning this event: http://www.standard.co.uk/business/fat-finger-spike-for-pound-against-the-dollar-a3265651.html and http://uk.businessinsider.com/british-pound-spikes-on-june-7-2016-6 . We are sure, you will find more references if you do your own search, in fact, we encourage you to. The rule of the thumb is the bigger the trade the harder it is to fill it. Considering the size of your trades, the time you chose to enter the market and the currency pair (EUR/GBP), you can consider yourself lucky that your trades were filled with a minimal slippage (especially true for the trades 1 and 2). Your third trade was filled the moment our LP was able to find the counterparty willing to take the opposite side of your trade. And last, but not least, you wrote that our spread for EUR/GBP was ?big?. Please note that spreads DO widen towards the end of the trading session on Fridays and liquidity tends to get thinner. This is absolutely normal. We are sorry you had a negative experience trading Brexit. Regards, FX Choice Limited.
Dungun, Malaysia
Jun 20, 2016

The support staff handle my verification process with no problem. Small leverage and low deposit, as low as is provided by FXChoice which is recommended for most successful traders.

Orlando, USA
Jun 20, 2016

I opened my account roughly 2 weeks ago, so far I'm very pleased with customer service as they are very responsive and helpful and handle it very professionally. I recommend this broker as for me, spontaneous customer service really matters. Plus withdrawal is very on time and without any delay. Keep up the good work guys

, USA
Apr 30, 2016

A previous reviewer posted that he had an issue with delay in trade execution, and that when he created a support ticket, FXChoice remedied the problem. I have the same issue. There is a considerable delay (sometimes several seconds). There is also an issue with price moving through TP/SL without executing. I created a support ticket, and was told this is normal delay and occurs with all brokers. Very disappointed.

Reply by Anthony K. submitted May 5, 2016:
Hello Al, We care a great deal about our reputation and simply couldn?t have reacted to your post. Unfortunately, we were not able to identify you, since you provided very little details about yourself and therefore, haven?t been able to take a second look at your query. We would appreciate if you could email us at backoffice@myfxchoice.com and send us the number of the ticket you had mentioned in your post above. We are also more than happy to call you to get more details about your problem. Our goal is not to prove you wrong, but to find and solve the problem, if any exist of course. In any case, we look forward to hearing back from you. We also feel a little clarification is in order. Execution speed is affected by many different factors and the quality of your connection to our data center is one of them. We cater to retail clients and we are not an institutional broker. We offer MT4 as a trading platform. And these things have a certain impact on how a broker works. You can?t expect us to process your orders in milliseconds. It is simply not possible, unless your orders are filled directly on the server (market maker model), without routing them through an LP (liquidity provider) or if you are connected to our trading server via optic cable and sitting right next door to our server room. High frequency trading on MT4 is a myth and it is certainly not available to retail traders like yourself due to obvious reasons (sufficient funds and requisite skills). Execution delay is a highly subjective. Everyone will have their own notion of what a delay in execution is. On average it takes approximately a second for an order to get filled and this is very far away from high frequency trading. And believe it or not, this is not what renders many strategies inefficient. It is extremely hard for a retail trader to make arbitrage, as well as arbitrage based strategies, work on MT4, if it is possible at all. Regarding the ?price moving through TP/SL without executing issue, we can?t comment on that unless you provide more details (e.g. account number, order ID number/s). What we are certain of is that it is highly unlikely to happen in real life. Human intervention is out the equation and the system can?t be cheated?. If you really want us to get to the bottom of the problem, we are open to a constructive dialogue. Thanks
, USA
Apr 19, 2016

First of all, allow me by beginning and saying I am an American Citizen who quite frankly dislikes being told how I should trade and which trades I need to close first (FIFO rules/hedging) so after the rules were implemented in the US I had to switch brokers and find an offshore brokerage that I could in fact trust. I have researched and tested more than 5 of the brokers that are recommended for US residents; however, over the years a few of them ended up deleting US clients and without notice simply deleted everything. I then found a good broker (will not mention since I no longer use them) that I used for the last 2 years, but in the recent year their servers have slowed dramatically and their execution time plus slippage was simply getting out of hand. Possibly due to many new clients. So in last few months I've been searching for a new broker to send my business to --- and wow am I impressed with FX Choice! When they say they've gotten awards for customer service it's because they truly have gotten awards and they deserve those awards! Any time I want to ask a question I use the live chat or call back feature and they are extremely fast. I've also emailed them a couple times and have gotten a response within an hour or so during business hours. As far as their platform and execution time they are 100%. They have a VPS which is an awesome addition when you trade at professional level and they simply are one of the best brokers I've ever used! I truly hope they only continue to get better because they have proven to me that they deserve my business, which means they most likely deserve yours---because they will take care of you. I highly recommend this broker and if I could give more than 10 stars I would! Thank you to everyone at FX Choice!

Japan, Japan
Mar 1, 2016

Pay attention to the brokers. There is following in the terms and condition document: "Should FX Choice act as a market maker, there may be inherent conflict of interest;"

SHOW: