AvaTrade.com (AvaFx.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 19, 2018
Summer 2018:  The FPA asks ALL AvaTrade reviewers  to please include their account number in their review.

If you submit a review and it is not approved within 5 business days, please CLICK HERE, read the message, and fill out the form if necessary.  EVERY person who submits information from the form will get a reply from the FPA.

September 2013:   AvaTrade has not been able to provide the FPA with information about how the company can tell what is a normal off-market fill vs. what is arbitrage.

Until this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends against using Forex News Gun software or any other news trading software with AvaTrade.com.

AvaTrade is a forex broker. Ava Trade offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. AvaTrade.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AvaTrade.com (AvaFx.com)

Join live discussion of AvaTrade.com (AvaFx.com) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2013-0982013-08-12Tradetowin vs. AvaTrade.comresolved
2011-0112011-02-11M4re vs. AvaFX.comguilty

AvaTrade.com (AvaFx.com) profile provided by Desmond McNulty, Apr 22, 2013

Ava was launched in 2006 offering online Forex trading. Since then it has expanded into offering CFD trading on commodities, stocks, indices & bonds. It is one of the world’s most popular brokers, with more than 200,000 registered customers and an annual turnover of more than $400 billion in 2012. New features for the launch of AvaTrade include:

• New & improved website utilizing the latest technology

• ETFs (Exchange-Traded Funds) added to Ava’s selection of 200+ instruments

• Mac-compatible Ava MetaTrader 4 available for first time

• MetaTrader 4 accessible as fully-featured web trader and smartphone app

• New training videos and free online trading course

• First CFD broker to introduce segregated client custodial accounts

hassan ouagague,
Oct 3, 2018,

account number 2076814

account manager Dan Baris is not responding to the emails and direct number he gave me people answering saying it's wrong number customer service is not responding to my emails, suddenly the equity disappeared from my account 2076814 and the account is not working . I made a deposit to an other account 2190105 but no response .
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Oct 5, 2018:
Hello, Hassan!

We appreciate you posting your review.

Thank you for providing your account number. You will be contacted as soon as possible.

redriver,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Aug 31, 2018,

AVATRADE is Scam!
I would like to appeal to Ava about:
- The sudden closure of all my orders without any prior notice.
- My purchase of Bitcoin (BTC / USD), if not closed, is now profitable. I ask Ava to compensate for this.
The FPA would like to note that there was a a delay approving Redriver's review.  Then a technical issue blocked AvaTrade's representative from leaving a reply for approximately 8 more days.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Oct 4, 2018:
Dear Redriver,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, and apologies for the great delay on our reply.

Please provide your account number so we can validate your claims and assist you in a timely manner.

ali yoldas,
istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 30, 2018,

I sent wire transfer 4 days ago still not processed.

I sent wire transfer 4 days ago. My bank verified wire delivered to their account 4 days ago on Monday on 27th of Aug 2018. Until now they did not process the wire. I sent them 3 emails no response. I contacted via live chat 6 times nothing done. This broker is a totally scam. Stay away from them. I dont know how long they will hold my money. But I will withdraw all my funds and will not work with them again. All other brokers process wires in less than 24 hours. This broker is using your money for interest and do not care about you. I am going to report them to their regulator. This is not acceptable.
civiladam,
istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 17, 2018,

stealing the profit, scam avatrade

Account#75020354
You just sent me the 8.500 and you keep my profit 30.626 usd you just say that I made arbitrage. you dont even send me the expert adviser report which you cannot because I did not use.it is just stealing money. You cannot just say an excuse and cut my profit.You are saying that you are regulated but you are acting like ofshorre brokers. You dont say anything when somebody lose but you just make excuses when somebody make profits.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 20, 2018:
Dear Civildam,

Thank you for taking the time to post the review.

The proof of arbitrage has been sent to you via email. Please reply if you need further assistance.

ConnieM,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Aug 17, 2018,

Scammers

My account number is 6385500 please can I get my $10k. I don’t get how it’s so easy to deposit month with you but making a withdrawal must be war. Please look into this and pay me my money.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 20, 2018:
Hello, ConnieM,

We appreciate you posting the review.

Thank you for providing your account number. An agent will contact you shortly.

Black trader,
Germany, Germany,
Aug 9, 2018,

Avatrade is a Scam and they have high spreads

AVAtrade is AVAfake.
Never trade with this scamming company AVAtrade!
They offered me a bonus of 30% when I open my Account on the 31.07.2018 so I did it and I deposit 1300 Euro right away via Creditcard in my Account the same day and made the first trade at the same day on the 31.07.2018.
After the EMSA regulation took place on the 01.08.2018 they revoke the contract to add my bonus of 30%.
My PRO Tarding Account is 74010710.
Avatrade have high spreads and thy customer support is worst and arrogant always lying to the clients.
The German and the UK support are the worst always lying to clients and not keeping the contracts.
Fake*sses
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 13, 2018:
Dear Black Trader,

Thank you for taking the time to post the review.

I went ahead and reviewed your account. Indeed, you created the account and deposited funds on the 31st of July, however, the account was verified in August, and the welcoming bonus could be given only upon account verification. Additionally, AvaTrade is following all the regulations strictly, and therefore, the bonus could not longer be credited in your account. You can review our Terms and Conditions about more information.

Sannah,
Peterborough, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2018,

S*** customer service and broker

These thieves took £100 out of my bank without permission and now that I’m telling them to give my money back but they just keep on making so many excuses and even have sent me an email saying the funds should be in my bank account, which it clearly isn’t! Twits and the people on the phone when you ring them can’t even speak proper English, bloody illiterates.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 8, 2018:
Hello, Sannah!

We appreciate you posting the review. Can you please reply with your account number so we can follow up and assist you?

Rogério Figueiredo,
Portugal,
Jul 29, 2018,

you'll lose your money, withdrawl isn't possible and support doesn't exist.

just bad, I was having a pleasant experience but then I wanted to withdraw, and it just didn't happen, I tried withdrawing my money and they literally didn't let me, they stopped replying to my emails and so on.
basicly I was following this guy's signals, and I was profiting really well and then he just started giving me wrong signals and as I started losing my money I tried withdrawing my 250€ I invested, and he stopped replying to my messages, so I tried to contact Avatrade's support and they just wouldnt reply, literally ignored every email I sent them, and then I got a deposit done on my account of 250€, the amount I tried to withdraw, so yea, I'm stuck with this and done with them, just terrible, trust me and DO NOT even think about getting an account and investing on this terrible broker, believe me you'll lose your money 100%.
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 30, 2018:
Dear Rogério ,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Please provide your account number so we can validate your claims and assist you.

petemech,
Worcs, United Kingdom,
Jul 13, 2018,

Scam broker

Scam Broker -Avoid at ALL COSTS!
Says it is Regulated-It is not ! ( only by some unknown Irish ? Institution- EEA )
Not FCA regulated- So that tells you everything !
Opened 2 x broker Accounts ( Avatrade and another broker) with £250 in each using the same EA ( with same settings) at exactly the same time. The EA took exactly the same trades at exactly the same times- and Lo and behold overnight AvTrade emptied the account and XM + 20% ! Need i say any more ?
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Jul 22, 2018:
Dear Petermech,

Thank you for posting your review.

AvaTrade is actually regulated in all 6 continents, and all the regulators are visible on our website. In regards to the EA experience, we would be happy to follow up and investigate further. Can you provide your account number?

Thank you!

Ava Trade
anggob,
Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 11, 2018,

Great Support

Great support thus far from Avatrade especially from Mr. John Honcharuk who checks on me constantly to ensure that everything goes well. He is very interested in helping his clients as he tries to maintain a long lasting relationship with them, which is so different from other brokers who are just concerned with the business you bring to them and not the individual. Highly recommended!
Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Aug 8, 2018:
Hello, Anggob!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! This is exactly the customer service we strive to provide for all of our clients, and we will continue doing so.

Ava Trade