GUILTY Case# 2015-057 | Jennyyy vs brokercapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BrokerCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo
Hi, Jenny. Yes, I can understand your question. Already you invited them to join this conversation. If they are a trusty broker, they could joined this conversation at this time. But they..? Didn't. Now we can easily identify them, they are a pure scam.
So, I suggesting you and all. Please don't trust this kind of brokers. Just analyse their details through surfing in the websites. Or asking about that broker's details to some other experienced traders. Because their focus is, need to robbery your money. If you have to invest your money to this kind of brokers, it won't be come again. So you should ignore this type of cold calling from other side of world as said by Ms. Jenny.
AGAIN & AGAIN I reminding you, please be alert from this kind of SCAM BROKERS.

Thanks & Regards,
JOHN RODGERS.

I understand why you thought I was such a stupid person who can be scammed more than once for same broker. Actually, they had a kind of evil power when they calling you, they can play your mind, emotion, and heart... My legal advisor said even some people sold their house to put in brokercapital, and, they lost all for sure at end. I could not understand my-self why made this kind of decision at that time, too. So, for this kind of evil calling, just ignore them, even a simple greeting. Don't say any words to them.....

Hi,

I am another victim, known as the "salocin.ten" that jennyyy has mentioned before.

I have found some job vacancy information apparently posted way back in May 2015 and it is linked here...
ejobs.ro/m/user/locuri-de-munca/account-manager-broker-capital/670543/

It is quite an interesting skillset that they require, and note the experience in cold calling requirement.

Coincidentally the timing of this post (May 2015) was with a call made to me from one of them asking me to recover "up to more than 10%" of what was lost "without doing anything". Then he told me to deposit USD 2500. After scolding him, I hung up. I have the recording as this phone has that feature built in and I can attach it here if you'd like to.

Apparently they are very most likely based in Romania, and that their Belize business address is just a facade approved by the seemingly carefree attitude of the locals (look up Youtube travel videos of Belize and you'll probably see their attitude).

Most of the people who called me have heavy Eastern European accents, although handful have clear strong American accents but seem to understand Russian fully and act as "translators".

They seem to have very short fuses as well, blowing up with anger whenever I say "no".
e.g. "IT IS YOUR MONEY!!! YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING?!! YOUR MARGIN LEVEL! LOOK AT IT!! You will loose everything!! ZERO!! Banks are closed at this hour?! I want you to go out, your office or wherever, scream to everyone AARRGGHH! NEED MONEY NOW!! WILL pay back with interest! Surely someone will help you. Can you do that?!"

Unfortunately the phone limitation at that time meant no call recordings could be done.

I did write a termination email, and they did terminate (unusually my account login seems to be still there). No more unusual withdrawals for dormant account etc. I asked for a withdrawal they said they could not because all of the remaining cash is "bonuses".

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am another victim, known as the "salocin.ten" that jennyyy has mentioned before.

I have found some job vacancy information apparently posted way back in May 2015 and it is linked here...

It is quite an interesting skillset that they require, and note the experience in cold calling requirement.

Coincidentally the timing of this post (May 2015) was with a call made to me from one of them asking me to recover "up to more than 10%" of what was lost "without doing anything". Then he told me to deposit USD 2500. After scolding him, I hung up. I have the recording as this phone has that feature built in and I can attach it here if you'd like to.

Apparently they are very most likely based in Romania, and that their Belize business address is just a facade approved by the seemingly carefree attitude of the locals (look up Youtube travel videos of Belize and you'll probably see their attitude).

Most of the people who called me have heavy Eastern European accents, although handful have clear strong American accents but seem to understand Russian fully and act as "translators".

They seem to have very short fuses as well, blowing up with anger whenever I say "no".
e.g. "IT IS YOUR MONEY!!! YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING?!! YOUR MARGIN LEVEL! LOOK AT IT!! You will loose everything!! ZERO!! Banks are closed at this hour?! I want you to go out, your office or wherever, scream to everyone AARRGGHH! NEED MONEY NOW!! WILL pay back with interest! Surely someone will help you. Can you do that?!"

Unfortunately the phone limitation at that time meant no call recordings could be done.

I did write a termination email, and they did terminate (unusually my account login seems to be still there). No more unusual withdrawals for dormant account etc. I asked for a withdrawal they said they could not because all of the remaining cash is "bonuses".

There is a link for lawyer in my forum. You need request your lawyer do something with your bank. It is easy if the time in 30 days. We should do something stop this kind evil, and let them can not make any money by this way.

Hi,

Go ask a lawyer, and call your bank. It is not very difficulty to get money back. My lawyer said. They are guilty!

Hi,

go for this address, do your study here, and ask lawyer list there. http://www.globalinvestoralerts.org/index.shtml

Hi,

I need you phone records. Please attached here.

Another victim I fund from review.
Matt, Melbourne, Australia
This was my first time I traded. I decided to follow the advice of James and Sergio as I was told they were professionals and have the advice of 400 analysts.They didn't point out the severe risks of how much I could actually lose and not just the amount I invested. The trades got larger and I wasn't told how much money I was investing. They continually pressured me for money promising exceptional returns, even suggested borrowing from my bank and friends. Finally James told me he was going to India and left me with an account that was heavily in the red. James said Sergio would be in touch. No one bothered to phone. My account was poorly managed and they deceived and told many lies. With my little understanding, my account went broke in 5 weeks.Nearly seems they sent me broke on purpose. They over invested, deceived me and told many lies. They didn't put their clients needs first. This would have to be my worst experience in my life. I LOST LOTS OF MONEY.

For this kind of organized crime, is it a law to restrict it? Brokercapital.com did it 10 years, and they are very capable in finding some blur area to escape from legal issue. This kind of scam is the most big scam in business. Much more evil power than other kinds of scam. Why nothing can stop them?

For Jamie and Sergio mentioned by Matt, Melbourne, Australia, who act as brokers in brokercapital.com; I am be give trades by them,too. Sergio had give me some trades about Oil which had made me lost 25000 dollars. He gave me 100% promise too.

Their actions focus on miss leading concepts about promise and risks, and let you believe they will cover you when risks come. But actually, they don't.

Back