GUILTY Case# 2015-057 | Jennyyy vs brokercapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BrokerCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did with my credit card. They have my credit card info. I called the policy, they said too much internet frauds at here, and they can not control people outside canada. The only thing, I should do is don't take strange's call.

I did with my credit card. They have my credit card info. I called the policy, they said too much internet frauds at here, and they can not control people outside canada. The only thing, I should do is don't take strange's call.

Then contact your bank and ask what are conditions for initiating a chargeback operation. Usually, there are tons of documents and proves that you must provide to your bank. But it is possible to return your funds back to your card. There's also a tax that the bank collects together with card's issuer ( MasterCard, Visa etc. ) so you must consider that tax, too!

It is sad with no power to get these ugly guys down here. They just don't care about it, and continue doing they want to do to people.

If brokercapital.com still keep silence about my case, they can escaped from guilty judge here? I believe they did it many time to their customers. They have experience to deal with hopeless customers.

Brokercapital.com still argued that we don't have evidence to shown we are tricked by their broker. What shameless business they are? This is not personal relationship at all. They have obligation to conduct at business ethic standard level. McDonald's Restaurant did not have guilty at personal ethical standards when customer spill the hot coffee on their body and got hurt, but McDonald's Restaurant was guilty at business ethic standards. This is very clear and in business law. If you try to get new trader for business, brokercapital has obligation to teach and guide the new trader at risk free level. This is the condition why people choose to invest with you, and your broker give 100% promised for it.

Oh la la , who cares about McDonalds and hot coffee, legal prescription involving organized crime,
Financial fraud… is most likely 7 to 10 years, and no 6 months as your stupid Sending Bank is trying to
Convince you !
Take advice from one of your local financial Law Firms, I am pretty sure they will start by sending a
Formal legal Letter to your Sending Bank, just to start ! (maybe a few hundred bugs of costs)
Victims getting robbed, normally file consequent police charges/complaint, you better get that right.

I have a lawyer helping me now. I sent letter to my Chase Bank. They said they don't open non-fraud dispute. Can you tell me who else can help me open dispute and take the money back?

Back