Suggest good Movies to watch (All time hits). Any language :)

When I'm not watching financial movies (which are scary as hell, since most are not to far from reality), I prefer SciFi or horror films.

I think what we need is a film where a realistic financial meltdown somehow triggers a worldwide zombie problem. :D

Hmmmnnn..... I think we should get a separate thread for TV series.

maxresdefault.jpg
Hmmmnnn..... I think we should get a separate thread for TV series.
Well that's a good idea although I will not text a lot there :D
And as to the veracity of the main themes in latest financial topic’s movies, in my humble opinion you are absolutely correctly observed, many of them have become too close to the life and in some cases even to reveal some of the secret veil. But please do not think of me as conspirologist! I am not no no! :D

It seems that the creators of The Simpsons know more than we do. Proof in the picture:D

Didn't anyone tell you that Matt Groening's been running America since 1992? :D

Seven Pounds (Will Smith, mainly all Will Smith movies are worth watching)
August Osage County (Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts, enough said)
Harry Potter Series (Childish, I know, lol)
There are many that I like a lot. But this is all I can think of right now. Will update if others cross my mind! Enjoy!

Thank you for smoking. That's about the way politics are done, about lobbying and hypocrisy of those who sell death (tobacco, alcohol, firearms)

I think this thread is related to Indian movies. I would recommend the viewers to watch PK, 3 idiots, ABCD 2, and Sultan as these are superhit Indian movies of the latest time. All of these movies have a unique concept and attractive prospect as well.

i have a huge interest in the real story based movies. I would like to recommend my favorite movies to you including "300-The rise of an Empire", "27 Hours", "Titanic", and "Saving Private Ryan". You would love these movies for sure guys. Respond to me after watching!

Back