Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Quick update from my side:

Since I have won the cases against Exential Group back in November 2016, I had to wait 60 days (30 days for each notification sent to Exential and affiliates such as TadwalME) for them to come back with an appeal. As of today, we my lawyers have received no notifications from them and so a verdict from the court is expected by next week. Once the verdict is given, the lawyers will proceed with an execution file. Lets hope for the best.

In the meanwhile the investigator which I hired managed to retrieve an additional 6,000 USD. This will be helpful to pay the lawyers.

Since I have won the cases against Exential Group back in November 2016, I had to wait 60 days (30 days for each notification sent to Exential and affiliates such as TadwalME) for them to come back with an appeal. As of today, we my lawyers have received no notifications from them and so a verdict from the court is expected by next week. Once the verdict is given, the lawyers will proceed with an execution file. Lets hope for the best.

In the meanwhile the investigator which I hired managed to retrieve an additional 6,000 USD. This will be helpful to pay the lawyers.
Hi Nike, wishing you the best and hope you win. Sorry to show my ignorance but can you please how the investigator works and how they have managed to retrieve funds?

Thank you Nike17...
Thanks for the update..I guess it's 30 days for appeal and if they done appeal then 30 days after that for the notification of the execution in the newspaper...Do u have any idea that what needs to be done after this 60 days??because nobody tells you clearly that what's next ..would appreciate your reply..thanks once again..

Sometimes people ask my why I'm so aggressive against exposing financial scams. The cheerleaders usually try to claim I'm doing this to move money from their "perfect" investment over to some investment plan I'm somehow associated with.

The truth is that I don't recommend investment plans. My reason for aggressively working to expose financial scams is that I know they ruin lives, and in some cases (like in the article bardez.monkey linked to) they end lives. I hope my involvement in exposing obvious Ponzi schemes like Exential at least helps to reduce the number of incidents like this.

So, I'd like to invite every one of the Exential cheerleaders to come back and explain how their amazing money making machine ended up leaving someone's family too destitute to afford cancer treatment.

Exactly Mr. Pharaoh. We've been branded as troublemakers and we are always faced with the question of "why are you arguing if you don't have any investments with EG?".

I still would like to believe that there are people who decided not to invest with EG because of the comments we've made in this forum.

Copy and paste from the whatsapp group today;

Copy from fb
Very helpful info,,,,
Dani and I would like to share with you our today’s experience at the Al Barsha Police station. Major Majed Al Suwaidi promptly and nicely welcomed us at his office, where we have spoken about Exential Group and Sydney Lemos situation. Major Al Suwaidi confirmed that Sydney Lemos is under custody in that police station and he is going nowhere. It was mentioned that Sydeney Lemos has intentions to settle agreements with the clients. No further details such as time-frame or amount was given or known.
We have asked Major Al Suwaidi how to file a complain against Exential Group and Sydney Lemos. It was explained to us the following procedure:
- No complaint can be raised at the Al Barsha Police Station
- A formal complaint should be filed at Public Prosecution (close to Dubai Courts and Deira City Center), in a document in Arabic (or officially translated to Arabic) stating the complaint with all necessary details and documents that proves your connection with Exential Group
- Once the complaint is raised, Public Prosecution will analyse it and forward to Dubai Police which will than contact you to give a formal statement or ask for further details
- Exential Group/Sydney Lemos will than be asked to give their statement.
- Once that is done other legal procedures will be carried on accordingly. You will know what to do by following further instructions given by the Police once you have completed the above procedures.

Major Al Swaidi is the one who gave an statement for Khaleej Times on January 9th. He encouraged all of us to spread this information, and encourage people victim of this situation to file their complaints. This is the only way to help Dubai Police to gather necessary information to be able to act.

Money gone now. It's really hard to pay people back from jail. His accounts are probably frozen too. Go to court all u like people. The money won't come. The authorities have done their job. They look good, punishment served and justice for all, except investors. We just wait now until he is out of jail. When will People realise that the authorities won't speed things up. You are lining the lawyers pockets. Police are looking good here too. Great job for the system. Well done Dubai. Authorities have done outstanding work but investors suffer. Authorities are patting themselves on the back. We will continue to suffer while the paper shufflers exploit investors fears. For those on this forum that didn't invest but are most active, you have another motive, you are probably the lawyers themselves. Well done! You won!

Nike17

Did you say that the investors got back $6000 and that will be helpful to pay back lawyers?

The investigators got that money by emailing the broker. You could have done that yourself. Now you are going to give that money to a lawyer.

What about you my friend?

Money gone now. It's really hard to pay people back from jail. His accounts are probably frozen too. Go to court all u like people. The money won't come. The authorities have done their job. They look good, punishment served and justice for all, except investors. We just wait now until he is out of jail. When will People realise that the authorities won't speed things up. You are lining the lawyers pockets. Police are looking good here too. Great job for the system. Well done Dubai. Authorities have done outstanding work but investors suffer. Authorities are patting themselves on the back. We will continue to suffer while the paper shufflers exploit investors fears. For those on this forum that didn't invest but are most active, you have another motive, you are probably the lawyers themselves. Well done! You won!

Interesting, are you saying criminal actions should go unpunished? For the record I am an investor and have lost $37k of my own savings. From my perspective is SL sold his Ferrari for $500,000 each of the 7000 accounts would have $71 each. That would be a nice start compared to the zero for 15 months now. There is more than that still about and I would prefer we got as much as we could before SL blows what's left of our money on his own lawyers.

Following the story of the poor guy that died of cancer and could have used the money to save or at least prolong his time with loved ones I find your comments offensive and lacking decency when you attack the victims and not the criminal.

Look at the big picture my friend. Try to understand motives. The lawyers are circling the fearful like vultures. That's what they do. That $6000 probably went straight into the pocket of a non investor on this forum.

Why turn the poor person that died of cancer against me?

I want everyone to get their money back too. We are in the same boat my friend. Oh and I'm not charging you for my advice. It's free.

Back