Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Would like to know this info as well.

For people who are thinking of opening a case, you can try out this method.

Im sure many visited the barsha police station previously and were directed to dubai courts. Well now there is a new proceedure. I visited the police station in barsha and was directed to public prosecution. Which is now registering cases. They close at 2pm so make sure u go early. Take your contract, statment of account(s) you have with EG and any emails that you might think will help you and to there. You will need to file a formal complaint in arabic which their typing center will do over there. Then you can submit your case. You will get an sms confirmation with the case details which you will be able to review online.

They have their in house lawyers who will give you an outcome with in a week and direct the police to handle it.
Great information, did you do this yourself? Are you on the group EG whatsapp chat? Would be good to get it out there as I am sure would get utilized by a good few. If you are not on the group I would be happy to copy and re paste with your permission.

Great information, did you do this yourself? Are you on the group EG whatsapp chat? Would be good to get it out there as I am sure would get utilized by a good few. If you are not on the group I would be happy to copy and re paste with your permission.

Hello dear, i am not on the whatsapp group. Pls copy it and get it out there to the investors.

Thanks!

And yes i did it myself with out a lawyer. Just go to public prosecution near the dubai courts and follow the above steps. We need as many complains as possible guys.

Hi R1991, I posted to the group. Any thoughts or knowledge on how people outside of UAE could do that process. The question has been raised and there are a few in that situation. We appreciate the help. Thank you

Basically say what happened with you through your conversations with exential when they started saying that they can not pay back. Mention that you have a full contract stating that your money should be received with in 20 days which has been breached. Tell them that they were forcing people to sign a 9 months notice letter. Mention that they do not answer phone calls nor visits. Basically its your testmony to what happened.

Also dont forget to mention that you have visited police stations, contacted tecom authority, difc authority, DED and that they have shut down their offices.

Make sure you mention the name of the owner his phone number, and any associates along with their numbers.

Also make sure they note down the number of their client services/ withdrawls 0526876931.

This is the only number i was able to reach EG on and it sounded like they were in an office atmosphere working...

As accused by somebody, I am not gonna call her princess again..... So Pseudo & Lebanese Pony.... B ready for another storm wave .....

Anyone got any updates on Sydney's legal troubles?

Hi there Forex Nerds!
First of all, let me thank you for all that's been said and posted on this thread. I'm a total noob with forex exchange - and of course, one of the idiots that believed eg wasn't a fraud, even when everything started to blow up and my inner voice started yelling and cursing at me ... - and all of you helped me understanding it a bit better. I wish I had find this forum a year and half ago.
From all the comments I've read, I take it that your best advice for me right now, would be to go to the police and file a complaint too? Someone said they managed to get a little percentage of their money back with the "email method" - which method was that? Let me email too! :)

Please, in need for some guidance here.. totally lost!

Call the police, contact DED, etc.

Back