Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
15871675_10154299530295698_8580349937119303130_n.jpg

What's particularly frustrating about the article is the snail pace the police moved at. The police make it sounds like there is only a handful of complaintants. They actually were turning away people who were complaining starting April/ May when they started getting inundated. What have they been doing for the past 7 months??

What! 99% of accidents aren't fog-related? :D

What's particularly frustrating about the article is the snail pace the police moved at. The police make it sounds like there is only a handful of complaintants. They actually were turning away people who were complaining starting April/ May when they started getting inundated. What have they been doing for the past 7 months??

I'm a little more concerned that so many people held off for so long. This thread has been going for over 2 years. The signs of this being a Ponzi becase obvious very early on. If more people had brought the plan to the attention of the attention of the various authorities sooner, it could have been shut down more quickly. Instead, the vast bulk of investors sat back and said nothing as long as the monthly payments were on time.

But yes, the police should have reacted more quickly when the payments stopped and the complaints piled up.

Hi there Forex Nerds!
First of all, let me thank you for all that's been said and posted on this thread. I'm a total noob with forex exchange - and of course, one of the idiots that believed eg wasn't a fraud, even when everything started to blow up and my inner voice started yelling and cursing at me ... - and all of you helped me understanding it a bit better. I wish I had find this forum a year and half ago.
From all the comments I've read, I take it that your best advice for me right now, would be to go to the police and file a complaint too? Someone said they managed to get a little percentage of their money back with the "email method" - which method was that? Let me email too! :)

Please, in need for some guidance here.. totally lost!

Hi Nike17...
I guess you are the first one who filed the case and got the results in your favour..
Did your lawyers start any execution process??? please let us know as your case is guiding point for all of us...
Thanks ..

Hi there Forex Nerds!
First of all, let me thank you for all that's been said and posted on this thread. I'm a total noob with forex exchange - and of course, one of the idiots that believed eg wasn't a fraud, even when everything started to blow up and my inner voice started yelling and cursing at me ... - and all of you helped me understanding it a bit better. I wish I had find this forum a year and half ago.
From all the comments I've read, I take it that your best advice for me right now, would be to go to the police and file a complaint too? Someone said they managed to get a little percentage of their money back with the "email method" - which method was that? Let me email too! :)

Please, in need for some guidance here.. totally lost!
Send email to info@fcimarkets.com and ask for your account details, ask them to send you change of information form and submit that with your passport copy. Check whats the available bal and withdraw

Same happened to me, only conclusion you can draw is you sent your money to EG and they never wired and set up an account with any broker in your name. In earlier days they set up accounts for people. It somewhere mid/ late 2014 they stopped doing that and kept the money.

Anyone have SL address house address other than Al Barsha?

Would like to know this info as well.

For people who are thinking of opening a case, you can try out this method.

Im sure many visited the barsha police station previously and were directed to dubai courts. Well now there is a new proceedure. I visited the police station in barsha and was directed to public prosecution. Which is now registering cases. They close at 2pm so make sure u go early. Take your contract, statment of account(s) you have with EG and any emails that you might think will help you and to there. You will need to file a formal complaint in arabic which their typing center will do over there. Then you can submit your case. You will get an sms confirmation with the case details which you will be able to review online.

They have their in house lawyers who will give you an outcome with in a week and direct the police to handle it.

Back