Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Yes thank you. That point has been raised and I have stated that EG should be more transparent in regards to the amount of money in the master account. However, I did learn that having different amounts in different accounts is part of hedging strategy. I am still calling on someone with more Trading knowledge to elaborate on that point. Look, I think you make a great point. It makes me think it could be a scam.
Please people, I am not advocating EG. I have accepted that I was motivated by greed and the money may be lost.
Still I am not convinced that it's a Ponzi. I'm sorry about that, I really am if it upsets people. Why would they offer free trading signals? Seems weird for a Ponzi. People say to buy time but buy time for what? Court cases? A business can operate whilst going to court.
Why would they offer free signals? Surely this proves they have the software to make profits.
Look guys, I know that this post is going to spark a lot of hate towards me. I know u think I work for EG but I don't. I know that people who post hear have already made up their minds. However I'm still 50/50.

Hi Bingo. Can you enlighten me for this free trading signals that EG sent thru email.
  • All current investments held with Exential cannot be utilized for trading at the moment. If the current Exential investor would like to benefit from this advisory service they would need to fund the investment using their own monies.

• it means we have to put money again with our own &%&$% pocket! And EG will try to steal it again. sorry for the words, but can you explain further or anybody else can explain.

One last post due to popular request. ;)

Fact: Being arrested and going to jail are two different things.

Opinion: He is not in jail but he may have been arrested.

Consideration: Please not the word "alleged". Please note that police station didn't comment and Exential are denying this arrest even took place.

Opinion: It's all a bit suspicious on both sides here. Bad news for us investors if it's true. It's just going to slow things down.

Fact: At the end of the day, all he has to do is prove the money is in the master account with brokers.

Opinion: Maybe under civil law he didn't have to prove it but under criminal law he does. Therefore somebody paid the money to file a criminal case against him.

Fact: EG are not telling full story. We know that lawyers and media bend the truth.

Fact: He was arrested on allegations before he sent emails about trade signals.

Opinion: Seems a bit odd to do that after being arrested.

Fact: He will just need to prove that he can settle all clients from brokers segregated and master accounts to avoid jail. If he can't prove it then it's a scam. I guess we will find out soon.

Question: If he is still sending trade signals and emails under EG banner over the coming months, then what does that mean?
In my opinion, 1 of 2 things.
1- He is innocent and it's not a scam. The authorities investigation showed allegations were incorrect.
2- He is guilty and the authorities can't prove it. He is above the law and the authorities are useless.

We will find out soon enough.

Please note that I am not trying to be right here. A lot of this post was opinion based. I do not work for EG and I am just as confused and frustrated as the rest of you. If u haven't invested in EG then please try not to take delight in others misery. Good luck!

Hi again Bingo! For your info: The Investors already experiencing the slow down since last year, so nothing new. SMH!

Opinion: It's all a bit suspicious on both sides here. Bad news for us investors if it's true. It's just going to slow things down.

Can you guys tell me if bellow is a fact, opinion or a fallacy:

We have raised the question of how he could legally set up and run another investment fund when he was apparently never licensed to do this in the first place, is under investigation for illegal trading by the DED, and has judgments against him from the civil courts.

Special emphasis on "never licensed to run an investment fund". Establishing this statement as a fact may mean that the whole business is indeed illegal. Proving it as a ponzi will be another thing.

The Activities listed in the commercial information of Exential (you can find it in DED website) are as follows:

- Investment in Commercial Enterprises & Management (EXENTIAL MIDEAST INVESTMENT L.L.C)
- Commercial Brokers (EXENTIAL MIDEAST COMMERCIAL BROKERS L.L.C)

Commercial brokers can mean a lot of things. Its up to DED to interpret this. My opinion is it does not include fund management or forex brokers because DED would have referred them to the right authorities (e.g., central bank, or sca). There is a separate business activity for "Private Fund Investments", which (if exential registered this as part of their activities) will require exential to register with Central Bank or SCA (if they want to be an LLC), or with DIFC.

Based on the above, exential is not licensed to do "fund management" per se.
This is just my opinion.

They don't do fund management. It's a completely different thing. They are money managers with a LPOA to trade on clients behalf. Anyway I'm sure there was more than 50 million dirhams and the article only says what C and H said it that email to clients. I'm still 50/50 on this, no convincing evidence either way.
I'm out. Getting tired of this forum.

Well I guess it's all done, sad for us investors cause we never get our money back. But life must go on. goodbye Money, it's not good to curse but what can we do. Hope he enjoy's in jail if it's true. adios!

Email FCI. They will give u back a portion of your money. The portion in segregated account. We degress!
Yawn!

Back