Best Trading Time

The best trading time is whenever there is enough volatility on the instrument one is trading at that particular moment. One needs to learn how to use that to its fullest potential.

For some traders volatility is not good. They can't handle the volatile situations and can lose more money than their normal trading.

I like trading the Asian session. Still some volatility but not too much to make it crazy

I am usually much too sleepy by the time the Asian session begins, so it's not a good idea for me to trade during that time. I prefer the European session for the most part.

I am usually much too sleepy by the time the Asian session begins, so it's not a good idea for me to trade during that time. I prefer the European session for the most part.

C'mon, it's the Asian session. Watch some Bruce Lee movies while you trade.

C'mon, it's the Asian session. Watch some Bruce Lee movies while you trade.

Knowing myself, watching any kind of movies while trading will end up just distracting me even more. I do like watching in between trading though, they're a great way to relax.

Well New York session is better than London session, it is because that there is high volatility during New York session and we can make the good pips during this session and can earn reasonable amount, I does like to do my trading during New York session and I am enjoying.

Some people prefer less volatility, I know I certainly do. That is why I stick mostly to the London session, although I do trade during the New York one if I see a good signal that I can use. It depends on one's preference.

Some people prefer less volatility, I know I certainly do. That is why I stick mostly to the London session, although I do trade during the New York one if I see a good signal that I can use. It depends on one's preference.

London session does have the best liquidity but I can't say anything certain regarding volatility because sometimes there can be a huge spikes during Asian session, at session openings and during close because traders take active actions to make good trading entries close positions before other traders realize the need in that.

Back