Best Trading Time

As different traders have different style of trading so best time for trade differ from trader to trader. We can say that one's best time of trading may be a bad time of trading for another type of trader.

I think we cannot trade for the whole 24 hours a day. In my opinion, London session is good to trade GBP and EUR.
This is most busy session market I think, many bank around the world in operation and money move hand to hand is easy, and volatile session market, might if meet with this session is good to making profit

I believe that forex give the benefit only those who avail the opportunity right time, I think both sessions are useful and best, our trading strategy also does matter, if we will do forex with good understanding then surely we can earn during these sessions, I personally like New York session.

This is most busy session market I think, many bank around the world in operation and money move hand to hand is easy, and volatile session market, might if meet with this session is good to making profit

Yes and that's why we can take our share of profit from this active market while trading the major pairs like GBP, EUR and USD.

As different traders have different style of trading so best time for trade differ from trader to trader. We can say that one's best time of trading may be a bad time of trading for another type of trader.

I agree. Different traders have different approaches and different needs. What works for one may not work for another, every individual trader has to figure out what works best for them.

You can trade any time of day and make money as long has you have the right strategy and know what you are doing. I prefer early morning UK time but other times work too

I don't believe there is a best trading time, but i think there is a best trading era and i think also we are about to enter one.

I don't believe there is a best trading time, but i think there is a best trading era and i think also we are about to enter one.
Enter and exit point I think, and determine entry point, also need to analyze the trend market, not all time after make entry point then will become profit, sometime trend move unexpected and as trader need risk management

The best trading time is whenever there is enough volatility on the instrument one is trading at that particular moment. One needs to learn how to use that to its fullest potential.

Back