Best Trading Time

I also try to put in mind how much loss can be in any trade I am going to do .Just thinking of profit is not the right way . At what time you are trading it is important because time and market movement are correlated . You have to see can you handle this situation or not.

I also try to put in mind how much loss can be in any trade I am going to do .Just thinking of profit is not the right way . At what time you are trading it is important because time and market movement are correlated . You have to see can you handle this situation or not.

I agree, it's important to have a trading plan that takes into account both profit and loss. Considering only one or the other clouds one's judgement and creates unrealistic expectations.

Yes. Correlation is very very important in trading.

When a trader is following his strategy then its best to trade only when he gets a signal from his strategy.

When a trader is following his strategy then its best to trade only when he gets a signal from his strategy.

There are many types of trading strategy which we can use and follow in our trading but on an average we have to use the ones on which we can depend easily and earn good income also :D

Forex is 24 hours market and It is up to a trader what time he decides to trade with . My best time is in London New York Overlap session. Lots of activity and volume help me in my day trading style.

Back