Accentforex & PAMM scams

Please show me the agreement and I am ready to challenge you by other evidences you have provided and to prove your real identity as well.
Ohhh. Please, you will pass this challenge first. Are you able to read, man?
To others:
Are you alright, people? I'm a trader and I know that forex is risky and a day when you lose all money can be the next. Unpredictable way of Forex. If you blame on the broker because some trader-looser lost money, so you are short-sighted. A trader who doesn't lose is a fairytale. Just put up with your bad investment strategy, man.

Ohhh. Please, you will pass this challenge first. Are you able to read, man?
To others:
Are you alright, people? I'm a trader and I know that forex is risky and a day when you lose all money can be the next. Unpredictable way of Forex. If you blame on the broker because some trader-looser lost money, so you are short-sighted. A trader who doesn't lose is a fairytale. Just put up with your bad investment strategy, man.

Not at this moment until everyone is called to be here.

Please don't talk about forex risk as this is nothing related to forex risk.

This is a trap setup and all proofs have been sourced. Just a matter of time to wait thereof.

Not at this moment until everyone is called to be here.

Please don't talk about forex risk as this is nothing related to forex risk.

This is a trap setup and all proofs have been sourced. Just a matter of time to wait thereof.
Thank you for providing all proofs that some trader lost account and didn't handled with forex market. We didn't get it before, thnx. XD
Do you really believe that you are interesting to other people?

I have some good findings which is at the interest of all parties.:D;):)
Hello.

What abt u? You started this conv., but we dont know anything abt u. I understand that u wantto be a secret, but I just canot believe an impersonal person. Tell us whether u'r a member of this pamm-acc. or u traded in accentforex.
now... I see that u'r most likely some kind of competitor of this boker who tries to play upon people' heart-strings for ur own gain, for manipulation. I won't be surprised if u'r an agent of another broker who fools us. This is a serious website. Either you write in essence and identify yourself, or u'r becoming suspicious.

Thank you for providing all proofs that some trader lost account and didn't handled with forex market. We didn't get it before, thnx. XD
Do you really believe that you are interesting to other people?

53536"]Ohhh. Please, you will pass this challenge first. Are you able to read, man?
To others:
Are you alright, people? I'm a trader and I know that forex is risky and a day when you lose all money can be the next. Unpredictable way of Forex. If you blame on the broker because some trader-looser lost money, so you are short-sighted. A trader who doesn't lose is a fairytale. Just put up with your bad investment strategy, man.[/QUOTE]

Uh ?
"Thank you for providing all proofs that some trader lost account and didn't handled with forex market. "
Would you mind clarifying why you, a trader happy with Accenforex services requires proof of something you have absolutely nothing to do with and supposedly no economic interest in ???

I am under the distinct impression that you are (a representative of) Accentforex.
Both you and Accentforex went offline at exactly the same moment. You must be the same person.

You have not responded to any of the hard facts I have posted, documented by screenshots.
Anybody who cannot distinguish "loose" from "lose", such as yourself calls himself a trader ?
Who are you to tell people to "just put up with their bad investment strategy" ? An Accentforex rep ?
A "paid per review" person ?

Here, did you write this by any chance ?
Brush up on your English mate.

lol. "personal information of third parties".

rebuttal.png

Hello.

What abt u? You started this conv., but we dont know anything abt u. I understand that u wantto be a secret, but I just canot believe an impersonal person. Tell us whether u'r a member of this pamm-acc. or u traded in accentforex.
now... I see that u'r most likely some kind of competitor of this boker who tries to play upon people' heart-strings for ur own gain, for manipulation. I won't be surprised if u'r an agent of another broker who fools us. This is a serious website. Either you write in essence and identify yourself, or u'r becoming suspicious.

Hello.

- "we don't know anyting about you" ? As in Martin445 King of Forex and his disciples ??? Or as in Martin 445 and his Accentforex colleagues ???
- You cannot believe an impersonal person ? Fair enough. Can you believe that there are losses on a PAMM account in excess of € 2m ?
- Why are you asking the obvious "Tell us whether u'r a member of this pamm-acc. or u traded in accentforex" ?
If you even read the thread from post #1 it would be pretty f**king obvious Einstein.

"I won't be surprised if u'r an agent of another broker who fools us."
Us, as in Accentforex you mean ?

Please tell "us", documented and all, what your motivations are.

1. Did you invest in this PAMM ?
2. Are you economically affiliated in some way with Accentforex ?

53536"]Ohhh. Please, you will pass this challenge first. Are you able to read, man?
To others:

Uh ?
"Thank you for providing all proofs that some trader lost account and didn't handled with forex market. "
Would you mind clarifying why you, a trader happy with Accenforex services requires proof of something you have absolutely nothing to do with and supposedly no economic interest in ???

I am under the distinct impression that you are (a representative of) Accentforex.
Both you and Accentforex went offline at exactly the same moment. You must be the same person.

You have not responded to any of the hard facts I have posted, documented by screenshots.
Anybody who cannot distinguish "loose" from "lose", such as yourself calls himself a trader ?
Who are you to tell people to "just put up with their bad investment strategy" ? An Accentforex rep ?

View attachment 34170[/QUOTE]
Man, answer me, did I ask you about?
Why do you intrude in this post..
I love a justice and try to find the truth. But I don't understand what do you do here, scamdetector#2
Maybe I have mistakes in english but I have enough knowledge about forex and investing and enough mind to not to be so naif toady!

To others:

Uh ?

View attachment 34170[/QUOTE]
I dont want to start a discussion with you. you are not interesting for me. I will follow this thread to find out everything. At the moment, I see no reason for sharp words. there is only a balloon of your posts.

Back