Admiral SCAM Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't consider “Admiral editable files” as an evidence -also please refer to post # 28 _ and other posts in this thread

……………………………………………………………………………………
First Pharaoh was thinking:

” If the video is accurate, it would seem to indicate that there was little or any gap. What Admiral Markets can do in this conversation is to directly address the company's view of the video.
If Admiral Markets does not dispute what the video shows, that would mean that they admit that there was not a sufficient gap to explain the execution price.” Pharaoh, post # 18 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/24563-admiral-scam-market-2.html#post121155

And:

“Why is the Admiral Market rep so very willing to "end the discussion" with each post while leaving potential questions unanswered?
Here's how you can end it. Post the bid/ask tick by tick during that minute and show exactly how big the gap was. If that correlates to the video and to the price gap egubil experienced, then the argument really is over. If it conflicts with the video or egubil's price gap, then Admiral Markets has some serious explaining to do.” Pharaoh, post # 21 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/24563-admiral-scam-market-3.html#post121678

And:

“Hello Admiral Markets! Any chance for the .hst file?” Pharaoh, post # 32 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/24563-admiral-scam-market-4.html#post124304

When Admiral just typed some numbers that does not correspond with reality, Pharaoh wrote to me;

” Unfortunately, there's not enough evidence to support your case.
Admiral has provided evidence. It would be nice if it was in a non-editable format. If you or someone else pops up with a .hst that conflicts with what Admiral Markets has provided, then the case could go for an immediate vote.” Pharaoh, post # 41 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/24563-admiral-scam-market-5.html#post125818

For sure I have already posted this " .hst" file more than month ago

May be you are different Pharaoh or you didn’t read the thread or Admiral promised FPA some adverts

I wish you will not change your logo to be “Forex Peace Army _ TRADERS PRAY THAT BROKERS DON’T _ JOIN US TODAY”

Congratulations FPA for the website new look !

Going through individual tic screenshots will take a lot longer than checking a spreadsheet. Any thoughts on how to extract that hst file to a spreadsheet?

In the attachment you can find comparison between:
The real tick history imported from my "USDJPY1.hst" file
and
Admiral Markets tick history they typed in their attachment

It will take 2 min. or so, to read it

Attachments

• Comparison between my real tick history and Admiral.pdf
    523.7 KB · Views: 10
I really need to see more data - such as your tick history in a spreadsheet. Start it 2 minutes before the incident and run it to 2 minutes after. That will be MUCH easier than 38 screenshots of charts.

Dear Pharaoh,

أُعـيـذُها نَـظَراتٍ مِـنكَ صـادِقَةً ... أَن تَـحسَبَ الشَحمَ فيمَن شَحمُهُ وَرَمُ
وَمـا اِنـتِفاعُ أَخـي الـدُنيا بِناظِرِهِ ... إِذا اِسـتَوَت عِـندَهُ الأَنـوارُ وَالظُلَمُ

Mutanabbi's poetry

I have received this email from: legal@mail.fxservice.com <legal@mail.fxservice.com>;

"Dear Ehab Gubil,

Admiral Markets Ltd (hereinafter Admiral Markets) writes
you regarding three compositions which you published on
the Forex Peace Army website (www.forexpeacearmy.com).

Theses compositions were published by you on the 16th and
19th of June 2013 and are located on the Forex Peace Army
forum website under the topic named “Admiral Scam Market”
(https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/24563-admiral-scam-market-4.html).
They are named “Admiral Frozen Server by Ehab Gubil”,
“Rocket Server by Ehab Gubil” and “Candles Revolution”
(hereinafter: Compositions).

The context of these Compositions indicates to Admiral
Markets in a defamatory manner and they include false
statements. Therefore Admiral Markets asks you kindly to
remove these Compositions from the Forex Peace Army
website.

If you do not comply with the latter request then Admiral
Markets is forced to take further steps to protect himself
against such a defamatory activity and if needed, turn to
court.

If you have any complaints against Admiral Markets or its
services, we kindly ask you to turn directly to Admiral
Markets and we will do our best to resolve your
complaints. You can find the Admiral Markets procedure for
resolution of client complaints from our website.

Kind regards,
Admiral Markets Ltd"

My reply:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

These three compositions are definitely not about Admiral Markets and it is easy to recognize that there is not even one time I mentioned about “Admiral Markets” or I wrote ”Admiral Markets”

Kindly read also the second page in every composition:
“This Is a Work of Fiction:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.”

I could appreciate if you read the entire thread in Forex Peace Army to find what Admiral Markets did purposely to my trade.

I would like to invite you to discuss all problems that did occur between us and find possible solution once for all. I would then consider removing these compositions, even though they are not about Admiral Markets.

Best Regards,
Ehab Gubil"

AsstModerator Note: A Scam Alerts thread is an effort to seek facts. You have clearly identified those items as works of fiction. They have now been removed from this thread because they are irrelevant to the issue you reported. Before you claim censorship, please check and you will find that everything you posted relevant to your complaint is still on display.

Scam Alerts is for exposing the truth. Not for making grade school level taunts against company. It also is not for attacking your fellow FPA members who are trying to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK April 5 2013.
1. You said you trade for income , so i assume , you know what a BoJ press conferense , Yen interest rate decision , USD unemployement numbers and Non Farm Payrolls can do to the market.
During volattile times the spread can increase dramatically , can happen even if you trade on NASDAQ itself and your name is Obama.

2. Since you trade for an income , why on earth do you swap brokers like t-shirts?
Or is that income real low ? lets say...busted accounts.

3. That volatillity alone , can wipe you out especially if you trade with high risk.There was a time a got bust
3 seconds after i entered.You know what i did next ? Tried to find what caused this massive market move.
Now i know about NFP.I suggest you do the same and stop whining around.No offence.

4. Do you know what freeze time is? Stop Loss? Take Profit ? Trailing Stop?.You could have used one of these buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back