Anyone from China here?

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
Hi guys,
I am not from China actually and currently staying in Malaysia. I would like to know more trader from the China, as I am planning to stay in Beijing, China on April 2015. So would like to see I will get to know some Chinese Trader before moving forward there.

As I know, there are a lot of trader opportunities in China Prop as well.

Please share if you are from the Chinese side.

Nobody from China here in FPA? So sad...
There are a couple of prop in China are offering me in couple of cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Hopefully I can get to know couple of traders here before reaching there.

Ni hao!

I'm not Chinese, but I've been known to wander across the border from time to time. Watch out for the taxi drivers in GZ. They don't like to use the meter. :(

I've seen other Chinese traders in the forums from time to time. Give it awhile and I'm sure a few will pop up.

If waiting fails, try Facebook, DateInAsia, and any other dating services.....loads of mainland Chinese there :p

Ni hao!

I'm not Chinese, but I've been known to wander across the border from time to time. Watch out for the taxi drivers in GZ. They don't like to use the meter. :(

I've seen other Chinese traders in the forums from time to time. Give it awhile and I'm sure a few will pop up.

I'm actually a Chinese as well, so I think it might be better for me. I do surf some website, and fortunately there are couple of foreigners that live and work in China before and share their experience. A lot of information given what to and not to do in China.

If waiting fails, try Facebook, DateInAsia, and any other dating services.....loads of mainland Chinese there :p

I prefer to get well first with trader instead of dating. Not worry much about girls in China, bunch of them on the street. As I know, China short of male there. LoL. No worry about that.

I've see several Chinese traders reporting problems in the Scam Alerts Folder this week.

I immediately checked this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/34922-traders-where-you.html after your topic posted 16th Nov but couldn't found anyone from China there so avoided to reply here BuT you can check as per Asstmod suggested.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will get to know them actually when I reach there. Just trying to know more friends here before taking my trip there. I also yet to decide actually which city I will be in, it is too huge market in China. Couple of company from Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou did already offer me the opportunity. Still doing my research which cities suits me better.

Back