Are you consistent?

Yes need high dedication to learning to making money, forex trading is not easy but we still having many opportunity to start learn and making money from this business, although become consistent is not easy we need try it
That is why you keep your day job while you are learning.

When you are consistent, you will found out that actually a consistent profitable trader usually sit in front a lot of screen but usually do nothing.

u can become a consistent earning trader only if u follow economic calendar and use proper Stop loss

u can become a consistent earning trader only if u follow economic calendar and use proper Stop loss
Economy calendar only as one way to use fundamental analysis which as trader also usually look on news high impact like as nfp and fomc, often on these news high impact making currency move spike movement

I, on the other hand, avoid trading during high-impact events because of the whipsaws and spikes they cause, exactly becase I think they get in the way of me maintaining consistent trading. I prefer trading when the market is calmer - I may trade for fewer pips, but I also take less risks.

Consistent getting profit is the sign of success and we should try to get the small but consistent profit instead of huge profit with non consistency. I am not consistent but I am not trading with greedy mind

Being consistent is the dream. Even if its only 1% a month, If I can make that every month then that's a reall success

I agree - profits accumulate when you are consistent, even if they're small, and in the end of the month the results are pretty significant.

Back