Are you consistent?

That is the most unpleasant feeling in trading though - just when you think you've become consistent you make a series of mistakes which show that you still have much to learn. The good thing is that every time those mistakes are fewer and fewer.

Many times when we are doing our trades we tend to make some or the other trading mistakes and if we are wise enough we will be able to correct them :D

In this respect, I must say that Forex is risky and tough business and requires consistency for success, keep in mind without consistency we can not get the desired results, I am consistently learning forex and earning reasonable amount and enjoying my trading.

In this respect, I must say that Forex is risky and tough business and requires consistency for success, keep in mind without consistency we can not get the desired results, I am consistently learning forex and earning reasonable amount and enjoying my trading.
Consistency in learning, this good statement to forward become consistency in making profit with learning, might not easy making consistent profit, and with learning at least might will minimize the risk with better skill analysis

Consistency in learning, this good statement to forward become consistency in making profit with learning, might not easy making consistent profit, and with learning at least might will minimize the risk with better skill analysis

How much income a trader is making will also depend on many other factors that we have to consider and see before doing our trades :D

I think consistent base is good for those who wants really to get money and has brain and a little bit of intuition and time for not to miss a profitable deal

I think consistent base is good for those who wants really to get money and has brain and a little bit of intuition and time for not to miss a profitable deal

This is the markets and we may not be able to get income at all the times. Yet there will be times when our trading will not be possible and there will be no income at all :)

I guess I'm far from ideal because I'm not consistent ok? :D sometimes I just can't stop myself and then have to meet the consequences of starting all over. but there is room for improvement (I hope:rolleyes:)..

I guess I'm far from ideal because I'm not consistent ok? :D sometimes I just can't stop myself and then have to meet the consequences of starting all over. but there is room for improvement (I hope:rolleyes:)..

Yes, it is true that the Forex markets are highly unreliable and this is also a reason why we need to make sure that we are having a backup plan with us :D

We need a risk management strategy for consistent profits, and also invest in our trading education. In theory everything seems easy…:D

I know many people buy books, traning systems, go for seminars, pay for them in web. I just lear in youtube, in internet in forums. I think it's enough to invest in trading education

Back