Are you consistent?

I dont think there is consistency in this domain since every thing depend on the news and major world events so to be consistent is very hard

Yes consistency is difficult one in forex.We make random performance in trading . I t may give profit or loose our money in any open position. We an say our monthly or weekly profits are almost consistent. This consistency also required a lot of hard work and passion in trading.

No, it's the biggest issue for me of not been consistent which is why i always focus on practicing more and more.

I wish I could make consistent profits from the market, but I don't :( I mostly loss my trades on news time , may be i'm so bad at fundamental anlaysis

I wish I could make consistent profits from the market, but I don't :( I mostly loss my trades on news time , may be i'm so bad at fundamental anlaysis

Yes the main thing that any trader is looking at is to make some good profits from his trades. If he is able to get profits thru his trading then it will also mean that he will be able to become a successful Forex trader soon :D

Consistency is the main pillar of success. It’s very easy to make quick money from Forex market, but it’s really tough job to stay here for long run, without consistency it’s quite impossible actually. Although, till now I am learning to grow up more but, I am happy on my own trading performance. Because, now I am able to recover my losing trades professionally alike a pro trader.

Consistency is the main pillar of success. It’s very easy to make quick money from Forex market, but it’s really tough job to stay here for long run, without consistency it’s quite impossible actually. Although, till now I am learning to grow up more but, I am happy on my own trading performance. Because, now I am able to recover my losing trades professionally alike a pro trader.

We have to remember how we are going to get income from our trading and this will also depend on a number of factors like the skills of a trader and the trading opportunities he has at that time :)

I dont think there is consistency in this domain since every thing depend on the news and major world events so to be consistent is very hard

There are long periods over which there are no major news, and there are Forex calendars everywhere that can help avoid trading during the news if necessary. Consistency is achievable, in my opinion, but it requires effort, patience and discipline.

on a personal note, in my tradings with hotforex, i can safely say im far away from being consistent, but continue to thrive, being consistent is hard, i mean first couple of weeks are good and just when you think things are going your way **** happens and so on and so forth, we just learn to adjust and be flexible and live with it.

on a personal note, in my tradings with hotforex, i can safely say im far away from being consistent, but continue to thrive, being consistent is hard, i mean first couple of weeks are good and just when you think things are going your way **** happens and so on and so forth, we just learn to adjust and be flexible and live with it.

That is the most unpleasant feeling in trading though - just when you think you've become consistent you make a series of mistakes which show that you still have much to learn. The good thing is that every time those mistakes are fewer and fewer.

Back