• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Automatic trading news

A

Arnoldfx

Hi, someone use an automatic trading news system?
I adopte a software to trading news. During news session and when the difference between forecast and actual is good this software start to trade.
If difference is big it increment lot size, if it's small it use a very little size.
It trade only important news.

Hi, yes it's commercial. Can i to speak with you in private?

I am not trade based on news, sometime news also making confusion because difference forecast and actual included big different, but the market seem not get impact from news, often I am look behaviour on NFP time but impact often very quickly and sometime random

I have not subscribed to any automatic trading news feeds. I would like to manually feed on the forex news release website to keep a track of fundamental aspects.

I have not subscribed to any automatic trading news feeds. I would like to manually feed on the forex news release website to keep a track of fundamental aspects.
There are some website that also provided news data on realtime, I have seen on forexfactory if news will released we can reload button when time already near on time news will been released, often I am reading news from these source

Auto news trading software? I think that will be some kind of EA that works on high volatility with martingale method because it is more like that price making correction after news spike.

I have never tried an automatic trading system. However, I use news websites to keep myself updated regarding the fundamental happenings.

So many software as help method to start trading, using ea even created for news trading also there are event risk on certain time, risk management is required on every strategy even on manual trading or using ea and read update news also good before start trading

Back